Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Free 2 credits Introduce yourself ends on 22nd July

Says it all !

Free 2 credits Introduce yourself ends on 22nd July

Postby Goodkenneth » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Hello Im GoodKenneth I love to play guitar especially fingerstyle
My Ign is GoodKenneth
16 years of age im from philippines
Goodkenneth
Active Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   76 Seen

Re: Free 2 credits Introduce yourself ends on 22nd July

Postby foxmalder2 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:17 pm

hey im foxmalder2
love pokemon been playing this site on and off for the past 5 years but never get bored :)
Last edited by foxmalder2 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foxmalder2
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   36 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm theashman83, also known as Ash and Nexus on the chat.
I'm a Staff in Training, and a big fan of collecting Pokémon (2nd top on uniques :p).
I'm also the owner of Regirock_Trainer, which up until recently was a well-used training account, and Free_Legy_Yard, which is quite self-explanatory.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby Assassin_Zack » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello, I'm Assassin_Zack. IGN Assassin_Zack
Newby here, I've played games like this before but never really stuck to them.
So uh yeah!
Assassin_Zack
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   3 Seen

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:31 am

Hi, I'm PrincessPhoenix.
My shortest intro ever!

Just kidding.
As for an actual introduction let's see.. My username is PrincessPhoenix and I'm the princess of all things phoevil. What is phoevil you ask? It is a nickname that I was given a few years ago by the players of an affiliate game; it basically means phoenix + evil. I was notorious for making horribly difficult and headache-inducing quests and events, disliking hugs, and generally being grouchy. When that nickname was bestowed upon me I liked it so much that I carried it everywhere with me. There are no stylized quests or events in this game so don't worry, there is no room for phoevil stuff here. I'm simply PP :p

I joined this game in the end of 2010 after months of persuasion from several people. I wasn't that keen on the idea of a Pokemon game that had yards and tons of bugs (and believe me, PBA was bug city back then) but I was asked nicely to give it a try before I carry on with my harsh opinions, and so I did. And you know what? It is a rather interesting game. This place had one of the busiest communities I've visited at the time, and once I got the hang of building yards, it was rather fun. But that was abruptly cut short with PBA's closure in 2011. Through an interesting twist of events (which you can read in PBA's History topic) the game was revived in 2012 and here I am again.

I like Magikarp and Articuno and I have small yards of them both, but that doesn't mean there are not other random Pokemon that I like. When I'm not busy writing huge walls of text (a terrible trait to have because almost no one likes reading large walls of text) I am idling about on IRC, reading, creating artwork, or plotting evil working on other stuff. I lurk on forums in invisible mode for no particular reason other than because it has become a habit, and I like fish.

I don't have any in game achievements to brag about (in fact, I'm dirt poor in game haha), so that's all here!

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Postby skull_face » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 pm

I'm skull face (that's my in-game name). I used to play about 4 years ago, left and came back. Luckily I had enough credits to get a new pokemon, which served as my starter. I'm glad to be back and eager to meet new people. Hope all of the new members have a good time and enjoy the game as I have.
skull face is back!
skull_face
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   6 Seen

Return to Introductions & Meeting People