Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Who am I?

Says it all !

Who am I?

Postby glucht23 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:10 am

me? I'm glucht23, I have the most golds in game. I also have the most voids in game. However I am quite nice if you get to know me. Oh and I'm holding a raffle under pba clans & Contests!

In real life? I'm 6'5" and I'm homeschooled, that's all you need to know.

I'm probably the oldest PBA member that's not a mod. Yup that's about it, Hasta la vista babeh.
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Who am I?

Postby MrAddison » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:41 am

Hello! My name is Addison =)
We posted a thread at the same time, haha!
I'm a nobody in Pokemon Battle Arena... so, I'm sure you don't want to talk to a newbie, hm? ;)
I literally just started not to long ago...
The only 2 special pokemon I have are Ghost Taillow and Golden Teddiursa (Yes, I donated quite fast)
MrAddison
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   4 Seen

Re: Who am I?

Postby glucht23 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:48 am

MrAddison wrote:Hello! My name is Addison =)
We posted a thread at the same time, haha!
I'm a nobody in Pokemon Battle Arena... so, I'm sure you don't want to talk to a newbie, hm? ;)
I literally just started not to long ago...
The only 2 special pokemon I have are Ghost Taillow and Golden Teddiursa (Yes, I donated quite fast)

Sorry bud I didn't see your post. make sure you don't get ripped off if you sell that gold teddiursa you can sell it for 60-70mil. Enjoy PBA don't worry about being a newbie I was a newbie too once and i got pretty good after some time and you can too ;)
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Return to Introductions & Meeting People