Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

My Essay

For writers and readers, spriters and banner makers, and whatever else you can do that is creative.

My Essay

Postby MarkieThe10 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Here is an essay I did for my homework assignment about the best President of the 20th Century...hope you enjoy.
"Who was the Greatest President of the 20th Century"
I believe that John Fitzgerald Kennedy was the greatest president of the 20th Century. John was born in Brookline, Massachusetts on May 29, 1917. John graduated from Harvard in 1940, showing that he was a smart man. John also joined the navy that year fighting in World War two. In 1943, John's PT boat was bombed by a Japanese Destroyer. In spite of injuries, John led his men through terrifying waters to safety. This action showed John's courage and leadership skills making him perfect for Presidency. When John returned from war he became a Democratic Congressman from Boston. John was promoted to a seat in the Senate in 1953. John also married his love Jacqueline Bouvier this year. John had a back injury and had surgery on it. While he was recovering he wrote a book about courage and it won a Pulitzer Prize in history. In 1956 John was almost nominated to be Vice President, and in 1960 he was a first-ballot nominee for President. John became the first Roman Catholic President. While John was president, he tried to strengthen the economy and decrease poverty level, John also wanted to restore America with human rights. On November 22, 1963 John was on his electoral battle tour and visited Dallas Texas. That day...John's assassination occurred. Lee Harvey Oswald was the one who did this, and sadly ended the life of President John F. Kennedy. All of America mourned the loss of JFK. Some things I would like to say about John is that he has amazing amounts of courage, pride, leadership, and strength. John went though a lot during his life and pulled through all of it. And this is why I think John Fitzgerald Kennedy was the greatest President of the 20th Century.

Sources: John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage and whitehouse.gov.

Thanks! Leave comments!
~~MarkieThe10
MarkieThe10
Answers Guru

Forum Pokedex:   418 Seen

Re: My Essay

Postby Jdogg-90 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:29 am

Very impressive..i learned so much from reading this..and yeah it takes alot for him to have all tht courage and all this..what a shame tht he was killed
Jdogg-90
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   392 Seen

Postby MarkieThe10 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Jdogg-90 wrote:Very impressive..i learned so much from reading this..and yeah it takes alot for him to have all tht courage and all this..what a shame tht he was killed

Thanks! And yes, it was a shame that he was killed. :s
~~MarkieThe10
MarkieThe10
Answers Guru

Postby G-Dragon » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 pm

A++ Dude :D Aahahhahahha

G-Dragon
The HeartBreaker

Forum Pokedex:   184 Seen

Postby MarkieThe10 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Thanks man :D
~~MarkieThe10
MarkieThe10
Answers Guru

Postby Funnycrater » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 am

awesome if I ever have this assignment I'll cheat yours :P (jk xD)and the best president wuz and still is me,from dreamland :angel:

TIP

Credits to Jig-Saw for the awesmazing Avatar.
Credits to DarkDrapion for the Awesome Banner ^^.
Funnycrater
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   535 Seen

Postby MarkieThe10 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 am

Don't be a cheater! I'll act like Nintendo.
~~MarkieThe10
MarkieThe10
Answers Guru

Postby Funnycrater » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 am

MarkieThe10 wrote:Don't be a cheater! I'll act like Nintendo.

LOL Yeah those ________ got pba closed -.-

TIP

Credits to Jig-Saw for the awesmazing Avatar.
Credits to DarkDrapion for the Awesome Banner ^^.
Funnycrater
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   535 Seen

Return to Creativity