Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Current Ideas Requested

Give us your ideas here.

Re: Current Ideas Requested

Postby Corka Cola » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:17 am

Corka Cola wrote:How about switching the movelists for all of the Pokemon into their most updated version, which would be HG/SS now? I went back into my lineup to see what moves they could learn and noticed the first 3 generations still have their RSE movesets. It's devastating for those who have Pokemon who have vastly improved in DPPt notice they have their old movesets.

Also, I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but updating all of Hoenn's and Sinnoh's gyms and Elite Four members' rosters probably needs to be done.

Updating all sprites to Pt/HG/SS versions is recommended.

Also, the badges for the Gym Leaders are in the wrong order. Hoenn has the Johto badges, Sinnoh had Hoenn's badges, and Johto has Sinnoh's badges. You could switch badges or the order of the gyms in order of game release.

The Galactic members need sprites.

I'll be back with more...

Here are some more:

Allow non-Sinnoh Pokemon to have different IVs than all 16s. Also, as mentioned in my previous post, allow those same Pokemon to have their HG/SS movesets and sprites.

This encourages others to use non-Sinnoh Pokemon.
Image- Credit to Cav10281 on SSB Blitz

PM me if interested in Fantasy Sports!

More to be added...
Corka Cola
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   230 Seen

Postby Dasever » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:29 am

Add 5th generation pokemon to donation page.
I have 0 tolerence for hacking and spam,so don't try it on me.
I love Umbreon!Shiny umbreon is even better!My other favoite is my avatar(shiny Janavoy)!
My first banner.:)
Even though pba is closed,I am still free in the forums.
Let's keep this last piece of pba alive.
Dasever
Active Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   129 Seen

Postby Uncle_Iroh » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:26 pm

what about a separate skill shop with the TM skills (from either HGSS or B&W) and then have the skill shop be move tutor moves? (again from either B&W or HGSS)
Uncle_Iroh
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   2 Seen

Postby shah954 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:48 pm

My idea is
that for online battling
there should be matches of pokemons after ones pokemon win he can take the pokemon which lost
a yard where pokemons can rest and increse lvl by just living in yard
on yard pokemons should be multiplied in lvl's and different types
maps for leggys
100 credits map for leggys

i belive u will like my idea
if u select anyone so i will fell good
thanks,

-- Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 am --

add different orbs like giratina to stay in orgin form
shah954
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   96 Seen

Postby pazzword » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:38 pm

I Think you should be able to buy things like rematch button(not my origanal idea) and auto-heal after game and other tm`s with credits.
i think these ideas are :rock: and would create a :party: and the end result would be :dance: :dance:
I will Train Your Pokemon 3k Per Level Ign pazzword
pazzword
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   164 Seen

Postby Dusknoir » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:30 am

pazzword wrote:I Think you should be able to buy things like rematch button(not my origanal idea) and auto-heal after game and other tm`s with credits.
i think these ideas are :rock: and would create a :party: and the end result would be :dance: :dance:

Rematch button- Just click refresh...
Auto-heal- Look in rejected ideas
----Auto Healing pokemon after a battle (thats just lazy!)

tms with credits- Possible

ImageImageAvatar by devpokemonfreakeveryday

Dusknoir
Night Hunter

Forum Pokedex:   166 Seen

Postby deadend136 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:29 pm

I think boosting the Economy in PBA would be VERY easy all we gotta do is the exp split idea but make it so that you can give away any amount of exp you want from 1 of your pokemon to another you have and having the effect like the yard where all it will do is make it back to pre evolution level 5 making level 100 pokemon costs a whole lot higher and making the market bigger since many people have only 1 like 100mil exp pokemon and a few level 5s. :angel:
Oh yeah on a separate note make global rank cooler than it really is like put "ranked 19834 out of 134675 trainers" and give prizes for those who reach certain points(kind of like quests on infinity and mro)
I am also trying to boost the economy of PBA and activity by doing a free training daycare this would make people happier to get pokemon up to a good level fast so if we had more people interested in global rank then the economy would sky rocket :p(maybe not)
Credits go to Moonspeak for the banner
Global Rank Currently: 686
deadend136
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   219 Seen

Postby masterchiefpwns » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 am

I think that if a trainer doesn't play for a certain amount days that all of their pokemon should be auctioned off
masterchiefpwns
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   83 Seen

Postby deadend136 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 am

I think that is a bad idea because i myself had gone off for 4-5 months and came back how would you feel if you lost internet for numerous reasons and got back on in a month to find out that all the pokemon you worked hard to get was gone because of a rule mods and sharks set? Do not tell me that you would not be upset most people on here complain with being banned for 24-48 hours... you have to realize just like everyone else what people pour there time into with volunteering and such its not easy spending hours in front a computer instead of playing a game, you are making sure there are no hackers and scammers and such.
Just some thoughts that Sharks and Mods have to think about before doing anything.... and what they go through every day for the sake of making people happy
:angel:
(not bashing you at all after everything in the first 2 sentences just want my point to get across everyone that wants to post stupid things and complaints)
Credits go to Moonspeak for the banner
Global Rank Currently: 686
deadend136
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   219 Seen

Postby janinton » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 am

completing the johto,hoenn and sinnoh shinies on achievements is like impossible because of unobs,,
janinton
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   318 Seen

Postby John-117 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 am

janinton wrote:completing the johto,hoenn and sinnoh shinies on achievements is like impossible because of unobs,,

Its not impossible actually although the achivement is hard for most players only a small minoirty can probably complete ot as they have unobs in the game. Unobs has a very high value in the game but if they cant complete all the regions at least they probably can finish one.

College Student • coder • Gamer

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Postby janinton » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:54 am

John-117 wrote:
janinton wrote:completing the johto,hoenn and sinnoh shinies on achievements is like impossible because of unobs,,

Its not impossible actually although the achivement is hard for most players only a small minoirty can probably complete ot as they have unobs in the game. Unobs has a very high value in the game but if they cant complete all the regions at least they probably can finish one.

its not hard for most players,,because its hard for ALL players,, and i think that they are only 3 shiny unobs in this game,, probopass , galade and gliscor,,
and they are owned by 3 diff players.
janinton
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   318 Seen

Postby Rem » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:28 pm

janinton wrote:
John-117 wrote:

its not hard for most players,,because its hard for ALL players,, and i think that they are only 3 shiny unobs in this game,, probopass , galade and gliscor,,
and they are owned by 3 diff players.

Janinton is right, it's almost near impossible for anyone to get it. Even if someone may have all of the unobtainables, the reward would not be nearly as good.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby John-117 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 pm

ok, then the only of completing the achievement is to make unobs easier to get in someway. Otherwise that achievements is pointless.

College Student • coder • Gamer

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Postby Rem » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:35 pm

There's already another way to get the unobtainables... The 750 originally owned pokemon challenge. It can give you a random special, unobtainables included.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

PreviousNext

Return to PBA Ideas