Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Pokemon Elites Ideas

Give us your ideas here.

Pokemon Elites Ideas

Postby Biomortal » Tue May 27, 2014 1:26 am

Hi there I have a couple of ideas for Elites.

1) Add Rare Candy to the token shop (1 token = 1 rare candy) You get more donations.

2) Add 6th gen Pokemon, there's no reason not to. A lot of people pay money to play this (including me) and it's supposed to go towards server/game upgrades.
Biomortal
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   6 Seen

You have encountered a wild urugamosu!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Re: Pokemon Elites Ideas

Postby theashman83 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:21 am

Biomortal wrote:Hi there I have a couple of ideas for Elites.

1) Add Rare Candy to the token shop (1 token = 1 rare candy) You get more donations.

2) Add 6th gen Pokemon, there's no reason not to. A lot of people pay money to play this (including me) and it's supposed to go towards server/game upgrades.

1) I'm assuming you mean the credit shop? And yes, I could see this working out, perhaps with other items such as the Salac Berry.

2) Read this.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Re: Pokemon Elites Ideas

Postby Biomortal » Tue May 27, 2014 10:05 am

I see, well that's disappointing about 6th gen. I think it would do more than save the economy especially if they released 3 or 4 new maps to go with them. Maybe a couple new ones in the token shop too. It's just that this game has a very high ceiling for potential and it would be a shame for that to be squandered. Majority of the other games have already or are in the process of adding 6th gen and I wouldn't want to be that one game left behind.
Biomortal
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   6 Seen

Return to PBA Ideas