Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

New Achievement

Give us your ideas here.

New Achievement

Postby sandy107 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:10 am

New Achievement which can be added - Complete Challenge For The Day Continuously for 5 days
Prize - Receive a random special pokemon which appeared in your 5 days of Challenge

For Example -If dark pikachu appear in one of your challenge you may receive a shiny pikachu as a prize

PLease let me know any suggestion or more idea about this :clap:
sandy107
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   106 Seen

Re: New Achievement

Postby harman19 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:41 am

Not bad . There should be awards for completing challenges regularly .
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
harman19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   273 Seen

Postby Mickerrs » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:12 pm

yeah this sounds good, id like to see this get approved and make the game abit more interesting?
<<~#Original.Reckkk#~>> Never apologize for what you feel, its like saying sorry for being real..
Mickerrs
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   108 Seen

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:14 pm

The thing I'm questioning is, if you had all of the specials from the 5 days of challenges, would you really need another one as a prize? :P But the overall idea of consecutive win prizes is nice, I don't think most people have enough originally-owned variety in Pokemon to be repeat winners of these things so giving them motivation to expand their collection is nice.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Postby Sandy000009 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Although I have never completed any challanges but ur idea sounds good though...
It will not be easy for trainers to complete the challanges but they will try their best...
Sandy000009
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   144 Seen

Postby sandy107 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:32 pm

PrincessPhoenix wrote:The thing I'm questioning is, if you had all of the specials from the 5 days of challenges, would you really need another one as a prize? :P But the overall idea of consecutive win prizes is nice, I don't think most people have enough originally-owned variety in Pokemon to be repeat winners of these things so giving them motivation to expand their collection is nice.

@PrincessPhoenix you might get Metal Eeeve, Dark Ponyta and Ghost Abra as a Challenge
You Might Receive Void Ponyta as a Prize so many people will be happy with it and yes it depends on ur luck :P
sandy107
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   106 Seen

Postby syedzafarazam_ » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:29 am

Not a bad idea at all! :)
syedzafarazam_
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   10 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:58 am

bad idea. if there was say ghost probopass in then people who caught ghost probopass only could get it and then they'd possibly get void? yeh not smart. sorry pretty sure ur thinking about like u want a dif sp form of something like kyurem i think it wouldn't matter much and would only help people with like all the sp pokes... which then again I have like 2000 specials all originally owned it's not like i'm complaining because I don't have any :L
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Postby sandy108 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:06 am

glucht23 wrote:bad idea. if there was say ghost probopass in then people who caught ghost probopass only could get it and then they'd possibly get void? yeh not smart. sorry pretty sure ur thinking about like u want a dif sp form of something like kyurem i think it wouldn't matter much and would only help people with like all the sp pokes... which then again I have like 2000 specials all originally owned it's not like i'm complaining because I don't have any :L

1st of all till now i have not seen many people with special unob and i have not seen unobs appearing in daily challenge
2nd thing is there will be 15 pokemon in total in which u may receive a prize and this can be done only once So basically getting such rare pokemon
is 1 in million chance :snicker:
sandy108
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   112 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 am

glucht23 wrote:bad idea. if there was say ghost probopass in then people who caught ghost probopass only could get it and then they'd possibly get void? yeh not smart. sorry pretty sure ur thinking about like u want a dif sp form of something like kyurem i think it wouldn't matter much and would only help people with like all the sp pokes... which then again I have like 2000 specials all originally owned it's not like i'm complaining because I don't have any :L

Simple thing to do is, if it hasn't been done already, to exclude all ubers and unobs as is the case with evolutions. Problem sorted.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Return to PBA Ideas