Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Special Stones and Yard Extensions

Give us your ideas here.

Special Stones and Yard Extensions

Postby Ryushi » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:06 am

I would like to suggest 2 Ideas.

1. Special Stones

Existing : The idea of introducing a stone in the credits shop is appreciated esp. with the special legy encounter rates
Suggestion : Make 2 stones available - 1 gives you the beneficial factor of 10% and costs 15 credits .. and the other can be bought for 25 credits and provides a boost of 20%.
P.S. - Having 5 separate Special stones that would specifically increase the chances of each special separately would be a great addition.
Example : A Stone for the voids would increase your chances of catching a void to a great extent (preferably more than the two general stones)

2. Yard Extension

Existing : We all know when a user donates the first time his yard is extended to 100 pages from 50 pages.
Suggestion : After the first donation, every time a user donates on the same account, increase his yard by say some amount of pages (although i believe 25 pages would be fair).
Example : 'Player1' is a non premium account. User donates. Yard now has 1000 slots instead of 500. 2nd time donation on 'Player1' - and the yard becomes 1000+250 = 1250 slots. A 3rd time donation - and the yard becomes 1250+250 = 1500 slots.. and so on.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Return to PBA Ideas