Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Change to the Offline Trades Section

Give us your ideas here.

Change to the Offline Trades Section

Postby kingofdarkness_01 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:35 am

Hello Sharks/Mods,

I don't know if this has been suggested before, please do mind if this has already been suggested.

Can the way by which the pokemoney is being shown in the offline trades section be changed to look like the pokemoney we see on ourmain page....

This is how it looks currently,

http://prntscr.com/67vx1b

Please change it to look like this

http://prntscr.com/67vx78

This way it would be more helpful to sellers as well as buyers...
Thank you
kingofdarkness_01
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   132 Seen

Re: Change to the Offline Trades Section

Postby Bucky » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:31 pm

hello.....
i would like to give a suggestion about the trading section.first of all,the only thing we can trade are pokémon and pokémoney,if there can be a choice to also trade credits and item e.g mega stone.because nowadays in PBA there is trend to buy and sell mega stone,salac berry etc.Also ppl like to sell or buy credits.So im suggesting that u make credits and items also tradeable.im sure it wud do a lot good.Thank You.
ImageMESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST
Bucky
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   61 Seen

Re: Change to the Offline Trades Section

Postby theashman83 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:43 pm

Bucky wrote:hello.....
i would like to give a suggestion about the trading section.first of all,the only thing we can trade are pokémon and pokémoney,if there can be a choice to also trade credits and item e.g mega stone.because nowadays in PBA there is trend to buy and sell mega stone,salac berry etc.Also ppl like to sell or buy credits.So im suggesting that u make credits and items also tradeable.im sure it wud do a lot good.Thank You.

And people would create tons of accounts to trade over said items and abuse the system.

Granted, some people do that already. Several people have been banned before for their 'credit farms'. But we don't want this to become even more of a problem, because it just ruins the game for other people who want to play properly.

The current methods of selling/trading credits/items works fine. Yes, there's a possibility of being scammed, but it's down to you to find someone trustworthy to do your business with.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Return to PBA Ideas