Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Facebook Page

Give us your ideas here.

Facebook Page

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:05 pm

This may look weird as it is not directly related to the game but I think would help .... So this is a problem i personally encountered along with a few other people .... The fb page is way too slow , a fb page should entice its users with teasers , random giveaways , memes and stuff not to mention the password providing section is highly inefficient ....I know sharks is a busy person and that's why I'm suggesting this , Why not take some of the load off Sharks shoulders ? You can get a new person who would help improve the fb page which would indirectly lead to more advertisement and players joining ... The person doesn't necessarily need to be a mod , it can be someone totally different ... If you think about it , facebook is a much larger platform to attract new users/players but presently it hardly seems to be part of the pba community .... Hope this post reaches the right eyes ... cheers :rock:
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Return to PBA Ideas