Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

A Possible Change to PBA

Give us your ideas here.

Re: A Possible Change to PBA

Postby Ryushi » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:23 am

Aegaeon wrote:Also re add voids to credit shop plz? Thanks !

I totally agree to this.
And c'mon .. to defeat all those NPCs we will need gold/void forms and not everyone can afford golds.

sandy108 wrote:3rd things is I don agree for Legendary map , you are saying that "Forget" all the leggy maps ever made by every one and make a Credit map containing it ???
It contains all the leggys ???? I have a very bad feeling about this. Its not big deal for many player's to spend 50 credits and Defeat all the NPC's. Soon all special's will become worthless. Again its my personal opinion after playing this game for 4-5 yrs :!

No, the idea behind a legendary map is to provide impetus to legendaries and alternate forms. Since, these forms and 6th gens (if released) wont be allowed to release in yards, the economy remains intact. Added to that, 'forgetting' yards as this idea requests Sharks to increase encounter rate to a certain extent in yards based on normal/special pokemons released.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Ryushi wrote:
Aegaeon wrote:Also re add voids to credit shop plz? Thanks !

I totally agree to this.
And c'mon .. to defeat all those NPCs we will need gold/void forms and not everyone can afford golds.

If voids were to be re-added to credit shop they would need to be more credits... 300 credit shinies should not be 300 credit voids they should be 400-500 so they maintain a high price... As for the NPC thing I tested it on all the hard NPCs I beat all the hard NPCs 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 with a shiny deoxys, normal deo attack and another very cheap Pokemon so how can no one afford those???? Lol we can't just give a map like that away. In normal Pokemon games you must be an "elite" to catch legendaries (beat all gyms and elite 4) why should we make it any different here to get this legy map???
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   220 Seen

Postby Aegaeon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Remember though, every 100 credits is $20 real money. So 400-500 is 80-100 bucks real money. That's a lot of money for 1 void. I get what you mean, I'm okay with 400 credits cuz you are right about the value. Its just a lot of money
Current goals. Dark deoxys 1b exp. 75% done. Void deoxys 1b exp. 27.5% done. Normal rayquaza (mega) 1b exp. 100% done. Shiny deoxys max exp 50ish% done. Unique poke count. 3000. 26.6% done.
Aegaeon
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   42 Seen

Postby harman19 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:00 pm

The only reason voids are worth something nowdays are because they are not on credits . Though I can agree putting leggies and some non-catchable ones for 500+ credits is not a bad idea.
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
harman19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   272 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Aegaeon wrote:Remember though, every 100 credits is $20 real money. So 400-500 is 80-100 bucks real money. That's a lot of money for 1 void. I get what you mean, I'm okay with 400 credits cuz you are right about the value. Its just a lot of money

You can't make them the same credits as shinies because then the value of them are just as good as shinies maybe 20-50m more... They have to still be hard to obtain... So 400+ credits would be ideal if that were to happen... We can't make this game to easy... There has to be a common balance we can't flood the game with more money, unobs and voids or else the economy crashes the other way... To many people have to much money and have everything... There has to be a common balance
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   220 Seen

Postby prateekchellani » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:31 pm

I agree... It's a great idea, maintaining economy of pokemon and still making a change to the game. I voted yes on the yard expiry poll( Id like to change that tho if possible :p) coz I thought that making map encounter rates better would make it easier for newer players and also reduce the need for yards. This idea does that and yet It doesn't mean all yard making hard work(or cash in my case) would be a waste.

I also agree with the legy yard idea, mainly coz it will make it easier to catch some pokes, also making unobs (like therain) obtainable again.

It's a good idea to not allow 6th gens to be farmed. This will mantain their economy at really high prices making it fun to play the game.

I hope mods/sharks develops on this idea n takes it into serious consideration as an alternate to the poll
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...
To catch em is my real test, to train them is my cause

My Shop - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22775&p=293292#p293292

Credits to Chromohit( Chromosky) for the banner and avatar
prateekchellani
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   95 Seen

Postby sandy108 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:58 am

harman19 wrote:The only reason voids are worth something nowdays are because they are not on credits . Though I can agree putting leggies and some non-catchable ones for 500+ credits is not a bad idea.

If this Happens people will start to farm credits again by creating thousand's of accounts , If you think Creating Thousand's of account is not possible ask Mod's about it they will tell you its common xD . Instead of that Pba can make events Challenges to get a Void as Price. :!
sandy108
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   112 Seen

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:52 am

I read through all of the above and though the ideas are quite nice and well thought out , there are drastic downsides to these ...

Firstly- If the old yard system remains along with the new encounter rates that you suggest then it'll be the end of the economy , mainly because if encounter rates get high then people would be able to make yards even more easily since farming pokes from maps would become so easy ....

Secondly- The leggy map idea is a total bust , if encounter rates go back to normal then leggies would become quite common , this will end up drying the economy even more as the commoner the leggies get , the cheaper they become .... Alternately if leggy rates do remain the same as of now then still it is harmful for the
economy unlike as you suggested the battle system to unlock the map , let's face it , it will hardly take every person 1 hour to defeat all those ,so tell me again how this will be helpful at all ?

Though it is clearly visible how much thought went into putting together this idea and seeing how many have hands down agreed to it (reading through previous comments)
, it still doesnt change the fact that most of the changes asked for would fail miserably in actual practical scenarios.... What good would it do to increase the encounter rate
if there are still hundreds of yards ... People would just straight up hoarde stuff they do not need and try to sell them to other people that stuff which they dont need since they could hoarde themselves ... The question arises then that who would buy those pokemons ? The answer is NO-FREAKING-ONE and that my friend is what would kill the economy and ultimately the game ....
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Postby harman19 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 am

Aniketsamalinfinity wrote:
Secondly- The leggy map idea is a total bust , if encounter rates go back to normal then leggies would become quite common , this will end up drying the economy even more as the commoner the leggies get , the cheaper they become .... Alternately if leggy rates do remain the same as of now then still it is harmful for the
economy unlike as you suggested the battle system to unlock the map , let's face it , it will hardly take every person 1 hour to defeat all those ,so tell me again how this will be helpful at all ?

At the moment , leggies are rare and frankly tell me how many people are buying them ?
During the old rates , people used to buy/trade normal leggies for yards , shinies/specials were abudant and still everyone used to trade or buy them .

The problem is irregularities in yard rates . Some pokemons are rare for no freaking reason what so ever and other normals are just to easy to make the yards of . Hoarding normals from maps is not the problem , that is the game - catch normals , make their yards so as to catch specials easily. But many normal pokes when released in small amount (like 20 aka 2 pages ) in yards , becomes easier to farm and hence their specials are farmed easily. If we want specials to remain worth still , farming from yards itself should be difficult but completed yards(50 or 100 pg) should reap the desired benefits.
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
harman19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   272 Seen

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:49 pm

harman19 wrote:
Aniketsamalinfinity wrote:

At the moment , leggies are rare and frankly tell me how many people are buying them ?
During the old rates , people used to buy/trade normal leggies for yards , shinies/specials were abudant and still everyone used to trade or buy them .

The problem is irregularities in yard rates . Some pokemons are rare for no freaking reason what so ever and other normals are just to easy to make the yards of . Hoarding normals from maps is not the problem , that is the game - catch normals , make their yards so as to catch specials easily. But many normal pokes when released in small amount (like 20 aka 2 pages ) in yards , becomes easier to farm and hence their specials are farmed easily. If we want specials to remain worth still , farming from yards itself should be difficult but completed yards(50 or 100 pg) should reap the desired benefits.
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Postby LeviChamp » Sun May 03, 2015 4:59 am

i agree with this proposal, but i also believe the daily tasks need to be much easier. i always see either one or two voids there are and chances that we are going to be able to catch them in that day is extremely low
LeviChamp
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   68 Seen

Previous

Return to PBA Ideas