Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Yard Ideas for the New (old) System

Give us your ideas here.

Yard Ideas for the New (old) System

Postby Termes » Mon May 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Hey, greetings (earthlings)!

So, considering Sharks has decided to go ahead with the Change, there's a few proposals I'd like to suggest!

One, to compensate for people who have premium accounts, this is one Sherlock brought up.

harman19 wrote:I think to resolve this , maybe 100 page yards should have a minimum expiry of 6 months.


He had some other info but the general gist of this is that there is an actual advantage besides capacity to compensate for expiry, extending the yard expiry date would be a good idea IMO to offer back to people who have donated on multiple accounts. Maybe something like 2 months for non-premium and 4 months for premium accounts. Cheers Sherlock (;

Secondly, I'd like to see it be that all specials released stay eternally? Unless removed by the user, only normals would run away after the specific time has passed. That would be a good touch and would make yards that took or take that extra effort more worthwhile!

Lastly I would also like to bring forth the idea of buying 'time', for example say 50 credits to add on 1 month to every poke and this can be bought through credits or pokemoney. Perhaps you get more bang for your buck if you're a premium account holder, so..say you'd get double the time for example.


That's all for now. Feel free to share your opinion or discuss some more ideas!
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:07 am
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Forum Pokedex:   542 Seen

Re: Yard Ideas for the New (old) System

Postby Ryushi » Fri May 08, 2015 2:41 am

Termes wrote:Hey, greetings (earthlings)!

So, considering Sharks has decided to go ahead with the Change, there's a few proposals I'd like to suggest!

One, to compensate for people who have premium accounts, this is one Sherlock brought up.

harman19 wrote:I think to resolve this , maybe 100 page yards should have a minimum expiry of 6 months.


He had some other info but the general gist of this is that there is an actual advantage besides capacity to compensate for expiry, extending the yard expiry date would be a good idea IMO to offer back to people who have donated on multiple accounts. Maybe something like 2 months for non-premium and 4 months for premium accounts. Cheers Sherlock (;

Secondly, I'd like to see it be that all specials released stay eternally? Unless removed by the user, only normals would run away after the specific time has passed. That would be a good touch and would make yards that took or take that extra effort more worthwhile!


I like the idea about premiums having an extended date.
Also, i firmly believe specials released in yards should stay not only eternally, but should also increase the special encounter rate.

May I add that, yard extensions could be bought with each 10$ donations.. say like every time a premium account donates money, say it gets an extension of 150-200 pokes?
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Yard Ideas for the New (old) System

Postby Termes » Fri May 08, 2015 6:08 am

Ryushi wrote:
Also, i firmly believe specials released in yards should stay not only eternally, but should also increase the special encounter rate


Lol, yeah Ryu ;p, good point, they should actually affect the rate noticeably - not majorly but reasonably, especially when released in significant amounts!

Ryushi wrote:May I add that, yard extensions could be bought with each 10$ donations.. say like every time a premium account donates money, say it gets an extension of 150-200 pokes?


Currently, after the first donation to make an account premium is made, the yard capacity increases from 500 to 1000. You're referring to every additional $10 made thereafter to increase capacity even more so? If so, no limit where you could just keep going?
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:07 am
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Forum Pokedex:   542 Seen

Re: Yard Ideas for the New (old) System

Postby Ryushi » Fri May 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Termes wrote:
Ryushi wrote:May I add that, yard extensions could be bought with each 10$ donations.. say like every time a premium account donates money, say it gets an extension of 150-200 pokes?


Currently, after the first donation to make an account premium is made, the yard capacity increases from 500 to 1000. You're referring to every additional $10 made thereafter to increase capacity even more so? If so, no limit where you could just keep going?

The count reaches from 500 to 1000 on the first donation.
Since the old yard system is going to be brought back and no one will use dozens of premium accounts and instead stick to 1 or 2, why not sell a yard extension of say 150-200 each time when a 10$ donation is made on that premium account?
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Yard Ideas for the New (old) System

Postby Aegaeon » Fri May 08, 2015 4:45 pm

I like the idea of specials becoming permanent unless removed manually. also Ryushi has a point. i have 4 premium accounts but plan on using 2 yards. adding some extra capacity would be a great idea keeping me interested in donating. golds and credits i can buy with pokemon money rather then real money so i seek no interest in that, but extra yard capacity would be worth it. maybe even add voids back to cred shop so donating becomes even more worth it?? just an idea
Current goals. Dark deoxys 1b exp. 75% done. Void deoxys 1b exp. 27.5% done. Normal rayquaza (mega) 1b exp. 100% done. Shiny deoxys max exp 50ish% done. Unique poke count. 3000. 26.6% done.
Aegaeon
Trainers
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:53 pm
Forum Pokedex:   42 Seen


Return to PBA Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest