Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Warning: Idea-heavy thread

Give us your ideas here.

Re: Warning: Idea-heavy thread

Postby ammuyoyo » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:44 pm

i agree with the point glucht23 has.. lets the unobs b unobtainable or extremely rare... and rest all is fine :)
ammuyoyo
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   240 Seen

Postby memonie55 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:05 pm

This topic is really great and covers pretty much everything we players have been wondering about. I would just bring one slight modification:

theashman83 wrote:18. Yards in general
  1. Allow users to change which map their yard uses. Many players chose from the old style house maps, and were stuck with whatever those maps got changed to. I think an option to change the map would be useful. Could cost cash or credits.

Maybe have the 1st change of map style be free, since a lot of players are indeed stuck with how it was changed and did not have any choice, I would be pretty annoying to have to waste my credits or cash to change the style.

Also, if I could bring my own suggestion that isnt in the post, it would be to use the social medias and trends to make the game more known; create a sub reddit, hold some contests on the facebook account (ex: pba meme contest, etc). If this game is going to continue, we need to build a community, attrack new players and make old players want to participate to projects outside of the normal cash hoarding / pokemon farming, etc.

Other than that it's all great, I just hope we get some feedback from sharks and get to see some changes :)
Back to PBA! This means the return of my starter yard and contests http://www.pbaforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=23118
It also means that I am interested in buying your Pink Shiny Pokes
memonie55
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   267 Seen

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:42 am

Its sad to see the game dying right in front of me , do you think that just because someone makes a list of ideas it makes sharks think that "oh that's so accurate , imma drop everything i'm doing and do this instead" .... On the other hand , if it is to inform the more casual (read:newer) player about the game's shortcomings then great job .
Most of the points you stated do need immediate taking care of but playing the game as long as
I and other players have , i think that its safe to say that they wont be implemented anytime soon.
Also the one point everybody seems to be most fighting/arguing about is about the unobs.I'd like to clear why they are so important .
You say they are glitches that need fixing . Think of it this way, what are some of the most expensive stamps ? The answer are the glitched/erroneous ones and stamp collectors spend their lives in pursuit of some of them .Hundreds of thousands of people collect stamps but do all of them have such stamps ? No . Only the true collectors who devote their lives to finding these get to have them . It is the tip of the mountain . Similarly , unobs are the tips of the mountain in this game . You have to earn them . You have to work hard everyday to get enough stuff to get your hands on one . They are the ultimate goal . Take that away and what do you have ? A dead game.

p.s- Since i no longer am an active player of this game , my views are unbiased . Its upto you to take what you think is right from this post.
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Postby Bucky » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:03 am

absolutely agreed(with nexus)...i look forward to primal kyogre/groudon............i wud like to suggest that the mega stones are only obtained by lotto nd challenge.....how abt we cud just walk on a m.stone on a map(like in the anime)and it cud be like "u found a mega stone,u hav currently 0 of this item"xD or something like that....OVERALL i agree with nexus *laughing*
ImageMESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST
Bucky
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   61 Seen

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Bucky wrote:...and it cud be like "u found a mega stone,u hav currently 0 of this item"xD or something like that....

It was a feature very early on in PBA but you got berries/money and not mega stones , but the problem with this is that players easily abused it and if it is brought back then players would continue to do so and hence it is completely impractical and would make mega stones worthless. :-?
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Postby Bucky » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:04 pm

ok lets forget that
:@ ;( :envy: :headbang: :puke: :(
ImageMESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST
Bucky
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   61 Seen

Postby Kint » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:11 pm

+1 to coding of ubers/unob. Ubers/unobs have been one of the primary reasons for accounts getting hacked. And secondly glitched ubers have already done enough damage to their value, even the special ones.. So, in all goodness, having them is not a bad idea, after all.
Kint
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   70 Seen

You have encountered a wild Rapidash!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.
Previous

Return to PBA Ideas