Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

glucht23s Idea list

Give us your ideas here.

glucht23s Idea list

Postby glucht23 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:10 pm

1) To start out, the albino sprites could use some redoing.

2) I'm repeating the same idea I had in the past that I don't remember what was said anyways from the my house you should be able to set the price to get in and set the information of the yard so they know what they're joining and if you can't make it show what's in the yard somehow on that page also show pokes in the yard? I used inspect element to show what it looks like now and what I think it should look like. This idea has gotten alot of thumbsup from users already.

Image before

Image after

3) The constant unob/uber problem. people are constantly whining about they can't get the unobs/ubers easily (well duh. that's kinda why they're ubers and unobs) but then there's that glitch that was abused way back that couldn't really be fixed after it happened because of the large amount of pokemon caught/trades done. well. I propose my own idea. We can bring back the rarity of them quite simply if someone were to remake the sprites of the ubers/unobs (including former ubers before the glitch like cascoon/dustox) and make say... a zenith form of each of them then the people with old id uber/unobs could come to sharks and ask for him to switch them to the zenith forms but only the old id ones would be switched and then following that all the zenith forms of the uber/unobs instead of being catchable just make them uncatchable and unreleasable with the normal non zenith forms of these pokemon be switched to obtainable by some other method in game. not only would this fix the rarity of them and stop people from being able to sell them but it would make people be able to have these pokemon without removing the challenge of the game. This would however take some time from Sharks part which ofc he'd have to agree to. (In no way is this suggestion implying that ubers/unobs should be made obtainable)

4) More things to do together as a clan. I'll brainstorm some things later but altogether the clan thing should be getting some more stuff. (possibly a section in the clan where next to the users can be the accounts with their yards example will follow. (not exactly like this ofc cuz I have no idea what I'm doing))

These are the startoff ideas. I don't got time to post more atm. I'll post some more later. lemme know what yall think!
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: glucht23s Idea list

Postby DarkAizen » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 pm

ok i approve this
Credits to Terrah for the Avatar and Banner.
DarkAizen
Lord of the Storms

Forum Pokedex:   333 Seen

Postby Mickerrs » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:57 pm

i think this is a good idea. i would like to get the ubers/unobs back to their really rare form.. also the buy to house idea is good aswell but i have a question. to buy into a house does have to be friends or not already? Good ideas though id like this implemented or atleast voted upto like the yard situation etc
<<~#Original.Reckkk#~>> Never apologize for what you feel, its like saying sorry for being real..
Mickerrs
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   105 Seen

Postby QuimBala » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Great ideas, along with the ideas posted by Nexus this could improve PBA a lot. And a bit of publicity to the game, to get some new players would be good. The game is getting dead and some new players would be nice. Do some advertising now that the school breack is here
QuimBala
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   44 Seen

You have encountered a wild Toxicroak!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby Aldhairxd » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 pm

I'm agree with you Sir. glucht
Aldhairxd
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   61 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:06 am

Mickerrs wrote:i think this is a good idea. i would like to get the ubers/unobs back to their really rare form.. also the buy to house idea is good aswell but i have a question. to buy into a house does have to be friends or not already? Good ideas though id like this implemented or atleast voted upto like the yard situation etc

the idea would be to not have to be friends with them. so you can get more joiners. however since some people don't sell acc to some of their yards a not open to public option should be set as well. thanks for the feedback yall :>
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

You have encountered a wild Butterfree!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby nikash1994 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:40 am

i liked the 3rd point very much all the player can get every poke they want and old ids will be made as zeniths so there value may remain same and making old ids zeniths will make the new ones(glitch) and created ones worth less
nikash1994
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   207 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:36 pm

thanks bruh
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Postby MarkieThe10 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:56 am

I agree with the house idea as it would be nice to be able to have people auto buy their way into yards. The unobs/uber idea could be good, but still thinking about it. Clans really should have more added to them. The challenges could be harder and have more of a reward than just clan currency. There could maybe even be a clan marketplace where things could be purchased with the currency.
~~MarkieThe10
MarkieThe10
Answers Guru

Forum Pokedex:   417 Seen

Postby Chromohit » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:34 am

I agree with all the ideas. Also some improvement can be done in clan system. More things and challenges can be added to clans. The owner should be able to appoint administrators of clan. Or there should be a 'Clan Champions' page where owner or administrators could give names of most active members in one thing or another. However, the second idea of yours raises some questions in my mind. If the 'Not open to public' option is added, to the yards, you suggest it to make yards private permanently or temporarily? Coz, if the yard will become private forever, then other clan members won't be able to join the clan yards. And if the yards won't be made private, then everyone would just buy access to the clan/private yard of someone's. Also, would players be able to change the cost to buy access to their yard or not? I think these things would affect whether people would support the ideas or not.
No one is a born champion, you have to make your way through the world.

Credits to me for the banner and the avi.
Click here to check out my shop.
Click here to join the giveaway of souls.
Chromohit
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   236 Seen

Postby Mickerrs » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 pm

MarkieThe10 wrote:I agree with the house idea as it would be nice to be able to have people auto buy their way into yards. The unobs/uber idea could be good, but still thinking about it. Clans really should have more added to them. The challenges could be harder and have more of a reward than just clan currency. There could maybe even be a clan marketplace where things could be purchased with the currency.

Markie i like that. maybe there could be a clan pokedex (kind of like forums pokedex) but could buy poke with clan currency or something? or could add things that could complete as a team (not only individually on game)
<<~#Original.Reckkk#~>> Never apologize for what you feel, its like saying sorry for being real..
Mickerrs
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   105 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Chromohit wrote:I agree with all the ideas. Also some improvement can be done in clan system. More things and challenges can be added to clans. The owner should be able to appoint administrators of clan. Or there should be a 'Clan Champions' page where owner or administrators could give names of most active members in one thing or another. However, the second idea of yours raises some questions in my mind. If the 'Not open to public' option is added, to the yards, you suggest it to make yards private permanently or temporarily? Coz, if the yard will become private forever, then other clan members won't be able to join the clan yards. And if the yards won't be made private, then everyone would just buy access to the clan/private yard of someone's. Also, would players be able to change the cost to buy access to their yard or not? I think these things would affect whether people would support the ideas or not.

i think there could be an option to allow a certain user to be in the yard. along with a remove option in case people are farming
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Return to PBA Ideas