Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Shinare's list of small ideas.

Give us your ideas here.

Shinare's list of small ideas.

Postby Shinare » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:57 am

So here I'll add all the small and almost meaningless ideas that I am thinking, if I get more ideas, I'll reply here, so this topic looks unread again.

1.) Legendary pokemon are genderless, so could you mark their gender using another mark than (M)? Because they're not male, but genderless. Maybe something like (~), (-), No sign of gender at all, or something else than (M). That has no real effect on game, but also game look is important to make game more popular.
    2.) Make gender ratio equal, so you can find Male as easy as Female. That is not equal for every pokemon right now. Or even better would be if you would add pokemons their "real" gender ratio, for example:
    Squirtle:
    Male ♂: 87.5%
    Female ♀: 12.5%

Haunter:
    Male ♂: 50%
    Female ♀: 50%

So all of them have same gender ratio as in official pokemon games.

I'm not sure about all pokemon with incorrect gender ratio, but atleast I have seen problems with stunfisk (I had to catch 16 before getting female) and Shelmet (I catched 6, all female, then I got too bored to try to get it, but even 6 is really unlikely if chances are 50%-50%)

3.) Because you have given gender for all pokemons, why can't I see it everywhere? For example:
    When releasing pokemon to yard, you can't see it.
    When catching pokemon, you can't see it (exept if male and female looks different)

I know 3 first suggestions are all about gender, but it's first in my mind right now, because I'm creating collection of pokemons, and I want to have All male and female pokemons, not just one each other, without matter which gender.

4.) I know you are already working to update this game, but this is big thing, many people play here, could you update even faster, and if you don't have enough time, get more staff members that have skills, and have lot of time.
    5.) Right now if someone sends message in chat, name AND clan name are linked into player profile, could it be possible, that clan name is another link, that does not lead to player profile, but to clan page.
    6.) More avatars
    7.) If you get message to inbox, then some kind of pop-up notices about that.
    8.) Legendary pokemons would have some kind of particles on their pictures. Just GIF pictures with 3-5 pictures, so it should not lag at all.
    9.) After finishing graphical updates, please put all items working as fast as possible, they're big part of game.
    10.) Chance to buy shiny pokemons with credits too. maybe +150% cost. And possibly other specials too, with even higher prices, but that's not so important. I don't mean that you should make list +7x bigger so all specials can be bought, but some kind of radio button that you can use to choose if special.

-- Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:43 pm --

I think this was not meant to be, atleast it's not logic.
Today, I fought against Grass-Trainer using Entei.
All other ones were easy, but when Jumpluff appeared, it had more speed and it seeded my Entei. after that, during same round my Entei defeated Jumpluff using Overheat. Then Grass-Trainer sent Exeggutor. It hit my Entei using normal or grass attack, I don't remember anymore. Entei had low health after that, but it should have survived. But then happened a problem. Jumpluff's seeds was still on my Entei, and it killed Entei, and healed Exeggutor. It should not be possible, because Jumpluff's seeds should have wore off after Jumpluff was defeated, and they should NOT heal Exeggutor, because they weren't Exeggutor's seeds, but Jumpluff's seeds.

-- Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:11 pm --

Another 'strange' action.
I was fighting against same enemy as last post, using same pokemon. My Entei got poisoned by Jumpluff, then match ended easily. But when I fought again, Entei was still poisoned. It would not be so strange, if I wouldn't know that once before, poison didn't stay for next fight.
Shinare
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   60 Seen

Re: Shinare's list of small ideas.

Postby glucht23 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:57 pm

I'm sorry. but Gender is completely useless and has no part in this game so the likeliness of sharks making updates improving genders when in reality they do nothing at all is slim to none.

next off. leech seed carries on into the next pokemon even after being defeated iirc from the official pokemon games.

poison always lingers after a battle. in all official pokemon games. why wouldn't you expect it to here too?

sorry. but i don't really see any ideas here that needs actually worked on
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Shinare's list of small ideas.

Postby Shinare » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:19 pm

glucht23 wrote:I'm sorry. but Gender is completely useless and has no part in this game so the likeliness of sharks making updates improving genders when in reality they do nothing at all is slim to none.

next off. leech seed carries on into the next pokemon even after being defeated iirc from the official pokemon games.

poison always lingers after a battle. in all official pokemon games. why wouldn't you expect it to here too?

sorry. but i don't really see any ideas here that needs actually worked on

About that leech seed, I know it's logic that it stays, but it should NOT heal any other pokemon than the pokemon that used them.

-- Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:21 pm --

Another problem that I saw.

I'm able to search for Kyurem in Offline Trades list, but not Kyurem (black) or Kyurem (white), but it's possible to put them in offline trades. Why is this so? Only way to find Kyurem (black or white) is to search for recent trades or look at someone's trade list, that has Kyurem (black or white) in offline trades, but player must already know that who has that pokemon in trades.
Shinare
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   60 Seen

You have encountered a wild Manaphy!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Return to PBA Ideas