Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

An Idea to mods for this Xmas

Give us your ideas here.

An Idea to mods for this Xmas

Postby Navgun » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:41 am

As a part of Update, Rumours were, there will be more 6th gens added into the game during Christmas.

So I, on behalf of the Glorious ♣Bro_Nation♣ , i would like the Mods to add , Rotom Forms into the Game.

I guess its high time to do that, as they are some of the most awaited pokes, (besides kyurem black, and 6th gen legies...[and my personal favorite 6th gen= tyrunt and evos{just because they are Dinosaurs}])...

Just like the division of shellos into East an West sea....i think this should not be a huge job for Mods, and we the players kinda respect the current active mods for that only reason...(just make sure thes strengths and weaknesses are properly fed...[actually waiting for rotom washing machine {Maybe nexus can figure out why statistically}])

So I think, Nexus , PP and The Tommo can surely make our Christmas Merrier by doing so....

Gimme a Hell Yeah if you think they should do it....
and if you think they should'nt ,..go home dude, you = mad

Cheers :headbang:

~~~~~~~~Used To Had Trust In Humanity Once~~~~~~~~

Navgun
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   181 Seen

Re: An Idea to mods for this Xmas

Postby theashman83 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:37 pm

This is something I've been trying to do for a while now. Not just with the Rotom forms, but with alternate forms in general.

First there was the transformation of the empty Stargate City map into the hub for Unown. Then as you've pointed out, Shellos/Gastrodon (East Sea) more recently.

Unfortunately, I've looked into adding Rotom forms before and there's a couple of bugs with them that require a dev's attention before they can be added to maps. Alternatively, they could be made a reward for a new achievement which again would require a dev.

This is the case with some other alternate forms, but rest assured, I am brainstorming on how to bring more in.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Return to PBA Ideas