Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Max Cash Vanished-Please Read.

Post errors here. Errors dealing with cheats should be privately messaged to a moderator or admin.

Max Cash Vanished-Please Read.

Postby zaiah05 » Mon May 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Trade was done from zaiah5 to xxchampxx (Pokemoney Vanish Bug)

Pokemoney in Zaiah5 - 2,147,483,647

Pokemoney in xxchampxx - 58,776,000

Pokemoney needed for - 2,088,707,647
xxchampxx for max cash

Pokemoney i offered from - 2,089,500,000 (Trade Offer #07649675) ( http://prntscr.com/741dmi )
Zaiah5 to xxchampxx

Since i offered more money then needed for xxchampxx to have max cash , it activated a bug
and the money that was needed to make xxchampxx max cash was deducted from zaiah5.

Hence ,

Pokemoney left in Zaiah5 - 57,983,647 (after i accepted 2,089,500,000 in XxchampxX (deducted money offered to xxchampxx) ( http://prntscr.com/5in7ci ) - Proof

Pokemoney in xxchampxx (before and after the trade) - 58,776,000 (NOthing added) ( http://prntscr.com/5jd8ve ) - Proof
Last edited by zaiah05 on Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
zaiah05
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   17 Seen

You have encountered a wild Cacturne!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Re: Max Cash Vanished-Please Read.

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Mon May 11, 2015 6:55 pm

I won't comment on whether this report is true or false since mods can look into the trade logs ...
But I will say this , the fact that this bug you're talking about no longer exists since Max cash cap has been doubled for quite a while now (p.s- I tested it out myself in the presence of sharks) doesn't exactly favour your claim .... For further proof you can presently check the Max cash list where 1 person is currently exceeding the previous Max cash cap...
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Mon May 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Aniketsamalinfinity wrote:I won't comment on whether this report is true or false since mods can look into the trade logs ...
But I will say this , the fact that this bug you're talking about no longer exists since Max cash cap has been doubled for quite a while now (p.s- I tested it out myself in the presence of sharks) doesn't exactly favour your claim .... For further proof you can presently check the Max cash list where 1 person is currently exceeding the previous Max cash cap...

2 of the 3 screenshots given show the old black layout. Which was switched over before the extra capacity for cash was implemented.

(Plus, this was also reported late 2014)

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Mon May 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Oops , my bad .... And I was just explaining the present situation , like I said I didn't comment on the actual nature of the report...
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Postby zaiah05 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:20 am

bump , back after a long time .. i still hope any admin could help me with my issue ...i earned that cash legitly and i hope i'll get it back since it was a mistake in the system and people were aware of it after this incident happened with me ( although its fixed now ) i demand for a refund of the cash i offered to XxchampxX , thankyou

-- Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:37 pm --

bump.. still not solved.. if any of the new MODS could look into it and let a DEV know to solve the issue? i'd be a great favor since the cash was a big deal to me... thank allot :)

-- Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:40 pm --

Aniketsamalinfinity wrote:Oops , my bad .... And I was just explaining the present situation , like I said I didn't comment on the actual nature of the report...

yeah i was back with the black layout. no problem ;)
zaiah05
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   17 Seen

Return to PBA Errors