Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Donation 4/1/2015

Post errors here. Errors dealing with cheats should be privately messaged to a moderator or admin.

Donation 4/1/2015

Postby LYNX2366 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 am

my ign is: THE_MONEY_PIT2 i bought a donation on a player named "CorruptKamikaze" he sell donation like 50m per donation, i paid 80m for it... the golden poke on that day was golden gollet... he said he done donating me.. but until now i didnt received the golden gollet and the credits.. he also donated on some other players in that day too and they successfully received the creds and golden poke.. i was kindly asking to pls help me if he really donate on me or not.... so i,ll report him for scamming me or maybe some he truly donated on me and some errors happened... hoping for your reply and advice...
LYNX2366
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   15 Seen

Re: Donation 4/1/2015

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:01 pm

LYNX2366 wrote:my ign is: THE_MONEY_PIT2 i bought a donation on a player named "CorruptKamikaze" he sell donation like 50m per donation, i paid 80m for it... the golden poke on that day was golden gollet... he said he done donating me.. but until now i didnt received the golden gollet and the credits.. he also donated on some other players in that day too and they successfully received the creds and golden poke.. i was kindly asking to pls help me if he really donate on me or not.... so i,ll report him for scamming me or maybe some he truly donated on me and some errors happened... hoping for your reply and advice...

I know I shouldn't be commenting as I ain't staff , but I think you have been scammed. 80m for a donation with the pokémon , really? Is he mad? Lynx , you off all people should have knew :s
Current Global Rank: 2 Points: 4283.86
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
Check my trades shop viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23148
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Return to PBA Errors