Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

I can't register (Bug?)

Post errors here. Errors dealing with cheats should be privately messaged to a moderator or admin.

I can't register (Bug?)

Postby frojas798 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:52 pm

I want to register and try this out but after I fill out everthing: My mail, my username, etc. The registration form just reset everything and it kind of refreshes and nothing happens, I try to login to see if it is a visual bug and nothing. Tried with 3 different mail, usrname and password combinations and nothing changed,is this a server error right now and it will fix later or am I doing something wrong? Please Help! :)
frojas798
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   2 Seen

Re: I can't register (Bug?)

Postby mustasherlock21 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:36 am

Hi frojas,
It's not a bug what you seem to be talking about, The username which you are trying to choose might have been taken already hence it is not accepting your registeration also when you'll be registered on the top there will be written something like "You have been registered click here to login" when you click on the word login you'll be redirected to the login area and there you can enter you username and password and enjoy the game. :)

Also- The new map engine might not be working so scroll down when you login and just click on the shoutbox and ask the community to help you with the maps and then you can follow their instructions and travel to the old maps also. :dance:

Hope it helps :P
ImageImage
mustasherlock21
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   210 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:16 am

The problem could be one of two we've encountered before, the first being mentioned above; the username may already be taken.

The second problem is that for some people get directed to a Register Account page with no captcha at the bottom just under the T&Cs, which is necessary to create an account.

This is the link that takes you to no captcha. You DON'T want to use this one: https://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/members/register
Instead, you want to try this one: http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/members/register

A very subtle difference, but it makes a big difference.

Let us know if either of these answers helped :)

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby frojas798 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:01 pm

mustasherlock21 wrote:Hi frojas,
It's not a bug what you seem to be talking about, The username which you are trying to choose might have been taken already hence it is not accepting your registeration also when you'll be registered on the top there will be written something like "You have been registered click here to login" when you click on the word login you'll be redirected to the login area and there you can enter you username and password and enjoy the game. :)

Also- The new map engine might not be working so scroll down when you login and just click on the shoutbox and ask the community to help you with the maps and then you can follow their instructions and travel to the old maps also. :dance:

Hope it helps :P

This didn't work but thank you

-- Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:02 pm --

theashman83 wrote:The problem could be one of two we've encountered before, the first being mentioned above; the username may already be taken.

The second problem is that for some people get directed to a Register Account page with no captcha at the bottom just under the T&Cs, which is necessary to create an account.

This is the link that takes you to no captcha. You DON'T want to use this one: https://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/members/register
Instead, you want to try this one: http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/members/register

A very subtle difference, but it makes a big difference.

Let us know if either of these answers helped :)

Thanks a lot it was just that!!!!
frojas798
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   2 Seen

Return to PBA Errors