Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Pokemon that I catch wont register and disapear

Post errors here. Errors dealing with cheats should be privately messaged to a moderator or admin.

Pokemon that I catch wont register and disapear

Postby ihatepikachu96 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:36 pm

I've been trying to catch pokemon for 3 hours now and I cant seem to catch any pokemon, it wastes my pokeballs, it says the pokemon are caught but the pokemon afterwards just arent there. Just a few examples: 6 level spheal, 10 level polywag and 3 level dark wooper. I don't really expect to be compensated I just want a fix so I can start catching pokemon again. The bug happens sometimes and I am not sure why, Ive logged from 3 different browsers/connections and the bug seems to persist today.
Last edited by ihatepikachu96 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ihatepikachu96
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   1 Seen

Re: Pokemon that I catch wont register and disapear

Postby theashman83 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:44 pm

It's one of many bugs that have manifested over the past few days. Unfortunately, I can't say what's causing it or give an exact schedule of when it will be fixed. But it's not just you!

It might be best to stay away from the game for a couple of days, hopefully within which all of these bugs will be fixed.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

You have encountered a wild gamagaru!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Return to PBA Errors