Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

ERROR : Albino's in yards

Post errors here. Errors dealing with cheats should be privately messaged to a moderator or admin.

ERROR : Albino's in yards

Postby Zephilax2 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Hi ,
This is Zephilax ingame

I just noticed there are albino's in my yard (oshalian) but i always doublecheck before i release

then I noticed on the "release pokémon into the yard" box , albino's are as normal
that's why i released albino kyurem and albino deoxys into my yard , can i get those 2 back cause If they where mentioned as albino I would'nt have released those...

Thnx forward,

Zephilax
Zephilax2
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   3 Seen

You have encountered a wild Honchkrow!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Re: ERROR : Albino's in yards

Postby Navgun » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Zephilax2 wrote:Hi ,
This is Zephilax ingame

I just noticed there are albino's in my yard (oshalian) but i always doublecheck before i release

then I noticed on the "release pokémon into the yard" box , albino's are as normal
that's why i released albino kyurem and albino deoxys into my yard , can i get those 2 back cause If they where mentioned as albino I would'nt have released those...

Thnx forward,

Zephilax

Damn.. RIP...
I can't guarantee you'll get em back.. But im sure you made you name on top in the hall of fame for the biggest mistake... Previously someone(not taking name) released albino deo...

~~~~~~~~Used To Had Trust In Humanity Once~~~~~~~~

Navgun
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   178 Seen

Return to PBA Errors