Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Training Service Very Fast Very Cheap!!

For offering services, such as training, bounty hunting, yard building, etc.

Training Service Very Fast Very Cheap!!

Postby PokeLightning » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:49 pm

For those of you that can't find the time to level your pokemon and you want someone to level them for you, well you came to the right person.:)

I only charge 2k pokemoney per level, so for those that want your pokemon trained very fast please fill out the form below and we shall do it.

1.whats you gamename?

2.List the pokemon with their current levels and moves they already have here.(if you want me to put moves on them just give me the pokemoney and I shall do it for you)

3.What level(s) you want them at when you get them back?

4.When do you want them back?

and 5.Rate and comment here on how I did so that way people know I won't rip them off.:)

My gamename is PokeLightning, feel free to drop me a message and I'm a person you can trust and I'm here to make sure everyone has fun and doesn't ever get ripped off cause thats wrong and messed up.

Anyways, read all of the above and if you trust me drop me a message or answer the form here.

Thank you for choosing my tranning service.:)

-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 pm --

Also let me know if you want me to evolve it.
The power of my pokelightning is the most shocking experience you'll ever see and feel.
PokeLightning
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   86 Seen

Return to Services