Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

hi, i saw people being rude on irc.

hi, i saw people being rude on irc.

Postby metal_legy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:24 pm

look at these screenshots
http://prntscr.com/1pc455
http://prntscr.com/1pc4wq
http://prntscr.com/1pc59q
http://prntscr.com/1pc5l2

plz ban them and ban their accounts temporarily since they r bad things said in the screenshots
metal_legy
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   9 Seen

Re: hi, i saw people being rude on irc.

Postby furfighter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:48 pm

I am an IRCop (IRC powers across the whole server for "Mibbit" as most people know it). Everytime somebody connects to the server I get a notice, and the notice tells me their name, host, and IP. About the same time as this report was posted somebody from the same IP logged into the name Dest, bhinder, pacboy14, and AnchanX. Also, I was online through the time frame where this incident would have happened, and I am in every PBA related channel, and none of this was posted in any of them. This means that you logged in as those names to impersonate people, then pm'ed yourself these things then took a screenshot to try and get somebody banned.
furfighter
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   102 Seen

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

furfighter wrote:I am an IRCop (IRC powers across the whole server for "Mibbit" as most people know it). Everytime somebody connects to the server I get a notice, and the notice tells me their name, host, and IP. About the same time as this report was posted somebody from the same IP logged into the name Dest, bhinder, pacboy14, and AnchanX. Also, I was online through the time frame where this incident would have happened, and I am in every PBA related channel, and none of this was posted in any of them. This means that you logged in as those names to impersonate people, then pm'ed yourself these things then took a screenshot to try and get somebody banned.

Thank you Furfighter!

Also metal_legy, your host right now and the host of the 3 names you reported are the same, and I would also like to point out that the host in question from you and your reports was range-banned from PBA's main channels well over a month ago and is still on the ban list so there is no way those things were said in PBA's channels.

A false report as such earns an in game and a 1 month forum ban.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Postby kiki_22 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Hey princess, u have a nice pic. Also did this guy lie about those screenprintshots?
kiki_22
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   74 Seen

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:04 pm

kiki_22 wrote:Hey princess, u have a nice pic. Also did this guy lie about those screenprintshots?

I'm just going to save the time and say right now that you and metal_legy are either the same person or you're both using the same host. But based on your game, IRC and posting history it seems more likely that you're the same person.

Just stop with the nonsense please.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Return to IRC reports