Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

IRC + In Game

IRC + In Game

Postby HeadlessJoey » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Should be enough right ?
I don't think I need to explain if you read it but here is a screen of the rules:

So he was hard to understand since he can't talk proper English but it is clear he bought a PE account. I had this info for a few days now since I think he is pretty young and I had doubts about reporting it but now he started to annoy me and others.

So his IGN: NewGuy2 (PE) (Aka Ted in IRC) and pokemonmasterdestroyer (PBA) (Chicken in IRC)
Forum Pokedex:   37 Seen

Re: IRC + In Game

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Well ... I don't own the account what i mean't from that was i bought the pokies from the account.

-- Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:20 pm --

And the other thing is i'm 22 and i and speak perfect english
Last edited by pkemnmasterdestroyer on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Global Rank: 2 Points: 4283.86
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
Check my trades shop viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23148
Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Re: IRC + In Game

Postby theashman83 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 pm

It certainly looks like you bought the account, and I know that you've been in previous situations of accessing other user's accounts.

pkemnmasterdestroyer wrote:and i and speak perfect english

pkemnmasterdestroyer wrote:i brought the pokies

Might want to touch up on your grammar ;)

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

Gym Leaders
Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Return to IRC reports