Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Reporting Funny

Reporting Funny

Postby John-117 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Offtopic: I am reporting Funny on behalf of Sherlock.

Username: Funny
Hostmask: *!*@3.2.1.Ka.Boom
Channel: #PBAtrades

Reason:

he has broken the following rules below:

18. Listen to the staff and do not order them around.
11. Do not harass, fight or purposely annoy other users. Do not troll, be respectful and polite.
10. Do not annoy other people with randomness, ignorance, and/or stupidity.

evidence:

evidence are as follows:

John-117 Edit:
also may i point out funny was banned before for his behaviour as well as name calling.

College Student • coder • Gamer

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Re: Reporting Funny

Postby Funnycrater » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:10 am

Omg, I have not laughed this much in ages. You just reminded me about what I based my username on, LOL.
Okay so, I could give a full-fledged, destructive answer, but ignorant as you are, I'm sure you won't even read any of it, and just re-spout complete nonsense. So instead, I'll cut to the chase, I did not break ANY rules there, because if I had, surely the moderator I addressed would have took action? Or do you find your judgement to be above that of the staff present? Oh, and @ that thing you posted about Last. Did you miss the bit where massy unbanned me and told Last not to ban for stupid reasons? Or are you just purposely ignoring it for your own benefit?

How about do us all a favour, shut up, and go back to "making your game". If you shut up throughout the course of your game-making, I'm happy to say that none of humanity will ever have to hear from you again ^^.

TIP

Credits to Jig-Saw for the awesmazing Avatar.
Credits to DarkDrapion for the Awesome Banner ^^.
Funnycrater
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   535 Seen

You have encountered a wild Quagsire!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby John-117 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:40 am

As blind as you are, This is NOT my report. Sherlock has told me to post this for him since was too busy. nd FYI the channels would be better without you because of your damn attitude. by akicking you the problem would be instantly solved.

and do us all a favour and just sthu and stop posting on this.

Offtopic: you clearly forgot Im akicked on pba channels

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Postby Funnycrater » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:34 pm

John-117 wrote:As blind as you are, This is NOT my report. Sherlock has told me to post this for him since was too busy. nd FYI the channels would be better without you because of your damn attitude. by akicking you the problem would be instantly solved.

and do us all a favour and just sthu and stop posting on this.

Offtopic: you clearly forgot Im akicked on pba channels

Ah, I see! You're Sherlock's lapdog, and a brilliant one at that. You do not question what he asks you to report, and defend him like a loyal mutt. The choice of akicking people does not lie with you, as you consistently fail to realize. You have no power, all you have is anger management issues and a big mouth. You want me to do you a favour and not post here? Why? Because you think people don't know when you're spouting nonsense without me being here to point it out? Then you're more self-deluded than I presumed at first. I most certainly did not forget you were akicked in all PBA channels, but breaking channel rules and evading is not something I'd put passed you, assuming you can find time away from "making your game" to learn how to evade. I also could not care less of your absence, as it is just as beneficial as your presence : not at all.

TIP

Funnycrater
Avid Forum Member

Postby John-117 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:57 pm

as usual u go ranting about the same old thing. why you're not banned for that attitude of yours i have no idea. No one likes you why dont YOU do us a favour and sthu and leave. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE SO GET LOST.

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Postby Funnycrater » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:59 pm

John-117 wrote:as usual u go ranting about the same old thing. why you're not banned for that attitude of yours i have no idea. No one likes you why dont YOU do us a favour and sthu and leave. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE SO GET LOST.

Angry dog barks meaninglessly. Looks like you really lost your temper :)

TIP

Funnycrater
Avid Forum Member

Postby glucht23 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:20 pm

idiot John... desperately trying to minimod and report Funny as usual... why are you reporting FOR sherlock? can't Sherlock report people himself? mind your own business your minimodding gets annoying >.>

.:10:13:12:. «John-117» stop reading dat report
.:10:15:16:. «John-117» stop posting glucht23
.:10:15:20:. «John-117» ik wut your doing
.:10:15:33:. «John-117» like i need more idiots posting on dat report .-.

I hadn't even posted on it but since you did that I had to >.>

John-117 wrote:as usual u go ranting about the same old thing. why you're not banned for that attitude of yours i have no idea. No one likes you why dont YOU do us a favour and sthu and leave. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE SO GET LOST.

and that ^ disrespectful

John-117 wrote:5.)Always stay out of trouble esciplally helping people to scam others do not get involved with people who break the rules you will be banned if you break them.

tsktsk John stay out of trouble and fix the spelling on your how to not get banned guide btw but anyways "stay out of trouble" you're not listening to yourself behave :3
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Return to IRC reports