Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

banned in pbatrades:(

banned in pbatrades:(

Postby jacksonjack » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:48 pm

on the 8th of october my brother was asking abt the price of a poke repeatedly and ash got irritated and banned him in the pbatrades channel. since he was banned i also am not able to access the channel and banned range was 241.115. so kindly unaban me and i assure u that the reason for the ban will not be continued again:) :x
jacksonjack
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   9 Seen

Re: banned in pbatrades:(

Postby theashman83 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:33 pm

You brother was banned for doing something repeatedly, yes. But it was not asking about a price; he had already found that out. The think he was banned for was REPEATEDLY trying to scam others by trying to misinform them about the price of a 'mon (according to him, 300k = 1.4b >.>). I warned him twice to stop doing so, and he ignored me twice. Hence the ban.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby jacksonjack » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:34 am

ash,
i think the price of it given by ryushi , as he is a experienced player here he took his words and so i have warned my brother regarding this and i am sure that this will not happen in future. so plz unban me for this time alone. ;( :worried:
jacksonjack
Trainers

Postby theashman83 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Your brother was told the correct price ages before he started this nonsense. He did it knowingly, not because of another user's comments.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby jacksonjack » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:06 am

first of all the price was asked to ryushi which he said it was rare and then he was asking in the trade abt it thats the confusion happened here dude .. i assure u that it will not be repeated hereafter plz unban me ill take care of him not doing this kind of things again:(

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:05 am --

ash i demand an explanation for this and u are not replying to my post what wrong did i commit? my brother was asking the price and a price was given my ryushi as 1.4b and he beleived it as he is a experienced player here. so thats what happened.. and u are not considering my appeal itself so what can I do for the reason he did and y am i not allowed to access the channel #pbatrades. and what are the remedies for the unban iam fedup of this :@
jacksonjack
Trainers

You have encountered a wild erufuun!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Return to IRC reports