Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Reporting Ash For A False Ban.

Reporting Ash For A False Ban.

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Well first i got banned for advertising then on the day i was going to get unbanned he said I impersonated him , when i didn't.

http://prntscr.com/2uum7f
http://prntscr.com/2uumtu
http://prntscr.com/2uumyz
http://prntscr.com/2uun3y
http://prntscr.com/2uun8b
http://prntscr.com/2uunt3

Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Current Global Rank: 2 Points: 4283.86
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
Check my trades shop viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23148
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Re: Reporting Ash For A False Ban.

Postby theashman83 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:21 pm

How many times do I have to tell you, your ban isn't due to end yet >.>

Yes, I may have jumped to the conclusion without looking at it from all perspectives, but at the same time, can you blame me? You've been on my back the whole time of your ban, trying to get it shortened and complaining about it and whatnot. Then, as explained in one of those screenshots I hope, someone shows up using MY nick on the day YOUR ban is 'supposed' to end with the same range that YOU have been seen using. Also add to that that I haven't seen anyone else with that range.

You also lied about using the nick TEED. So why not lie about using my nick as well? It seems to come naturally to you.

Your argument in the first half of the 5th screenshot is invalid, as I explained there. You could've just linked from the ingame link. You also seem to know how to manipulate the url for it, why not do it just for the pba channels? It's difficult to find out when you're telling the truth.

The rest of the 5th and 6th screenshots are pretty self-explanatory. You should have enough common sense and experience to know what the rules are and how to follow them. Especially with the 'No advertising' rule.

Conclusion: Your ban is unaffected by this event (unless you are proven to be guilty). Just try and stay out of trouble.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

You have encountered a wild Illumise!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 pm

theashman83 wrote:How many times do I have to tell you, your ban isn't due to end yet >.>

Yes, I may have jumped to the conclusion without looking at it from all perspectives, but at the same time, can you blame me? You've been on my back the whole time of your ban, trying to get it shortened and complaining about it and whatnot. Then, as explained in one of those screenshots I hope, someone shows up using MY nick on the day YOUR ban is 'supposed' to end with the same range that YOU have been seen using. Also add to that that I haven't seen anyone else with that range.

You also lied about using the nick TEED. So why not lie about using my nick as well? It seems to come naturally to you.

Your argument in the first half of the 5th screenshot is invalid, as I explained there. You could've just linked from the ingame link. You also seem to know how to manipulate the url for it, why not do it just for the pba channels? It's difficult to find out when you're telling the truth.

The rest of the 5th and 6th screenshots are pretty self-explanatory. You should have enough common sense and experience to know what the rules are and how to follow them. Especially with the 'No advertising' rule.

Conclusion: Your ban is unaffected by this event (unless you are proven to be guilty). Just try and stay out of trouble.

Thanks , I'm not interested in your opinion.
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers

Postby theashman83 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Seeing as I'm standing as the accused, although I don't appear to have done anything wrong, don't I have the right to defend/explain myself, and provide the counter-arguments to your claims, so that everyone else can see both sides of the story and not just one, biased point of view?
Last edited by theashman83 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby Rem » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 pm

First off Ted, being disrespectful won't help you. I don't care if you're mad, you need to approach things professionally.
I'd also like to say, that I've done some digging around, and in two years of logs, your the only person who ends in that 222.2.IP so obviously, it would look like you're impersonating Ash. We're still doing snooping, but that's all I have to say about it.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:18 pm

2:11:10:12: 11(12 • 11) I 11[12 *!*@hidden-ui9.dl4.222.2.IP 11] 11(12 ASH 11)
2:11:10:12: 11(12 • 11) I 11[12 *!*@hidden-u0s.5nb.222.2.IP 11] 11(12 Chicken Epicpokemon123 11)
2:11:10:12: 11(12 • 11) I 11[12 *!*@hidden-52p.uho.222.2.IP 11] 11(12 MRO_51191 11)
2:11:10:12: 11(12 • 11) I 11[12 *!*@hidden-ji0.74c.222.2.IP 11] 11(12 cookie2004 11)
2:11:10:12: 11(12 • 11) I 11[12 *!*@hidden-j3c.p5p.222.2.IP 11] 11(12 Tedd TEED 11)

those are my results for *222.2.IP aight? however I was banned on #PBAtrades for 44 days so there's a chance I'm missing some

mro_ could have been ted Chicken and Epicpokemon123 is Ted and Ted+TEED I'm pretty positive is Ted after seeing the logs from what Ted posted :L cookie2004 is the only other result and cookie2004 is from another game that I keep logs on that channel too
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

JProcks wrote:First off Ted, being disrespectful won't help you. I don't care if you're mad, you need to approach things professionally.
I'd also like to say, that I've done some digging around, and in two years of logs, your the only person who ends in that 222.2.IP so obviously, it would look like you're impersonating Ash. We're still doing snooping, but that's all I have to say about it.

But i didn't come on as Ash. :@
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers

Return to IRC reports