Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

In-Game Reporting Area

Re: In-Game Reporting Area

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:41 pm

The person has been banned for donation scamming.

The normal procedure for donation scam reports is to allow the donator a full 24 hours to do the donation before action is taken (or whatever time frame was agreed upon- which in the screenshots was specified as the next day). I had to check to make sure the appropriate amount of time had passed since the time of the trade deal before setting a ban for donation scamming, which it has.

Moderaters are unable to retrieve any money or Pokemon that were taken, however if the person decides to return the money and Pokemon then they may attempt state so in a ban appeal.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

In-Game Reporting Area

Postby Saborni » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:03 pm

A player called joepie has scammed me. He first offered 15m on my void karrablast which i was selling for 30m. Before accepting the offer i posted that he have to give me shinies because i'm selling it at 15m instead of 30m and now he's refusing to give me shinies so i asked him to give my pokemon back and i will refund his money but his not willing to do that also. If you don't believe that the void karablast he had is mine then you can check the original trainer.
Saborni
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   31 Seen

Postby Rem » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Can you take a screenshot(s) of the conversation in which this took place?
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby kingofdarkness_01 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:46 am

Rem wrote:Can you take a screenshot(s) of the conversation in which this took place?

If i may Rem, what Saborni said is not true, this is what happened and i was there too.
Saborni said she wanted 30m for the void karrablast.. There was no mention of the shinies then. Joepoe offered 15m for the void. She/he accepted the trade immediately, then started to say she/he sold the void for too less and that she wanted 2/3 shinies as well.

I wanted to quote that saborni demanded the shinies after accepting the trade not before that. All the people who was online then knows this too, joepie didnot scam. I will provide screenshot once i return from work. Thank you

update:-

http://prntscr.com/68pykz

I tried to upload the screenshot, but its saying "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.". So am taking screenshot of the screenshot and posting.. There you can clearly see saborni itself saying that she asked for shinies just after accepting the offer and not before. Hope this is enough.. Thank you
kingofdarkness_01
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   132 Seen

Postby Saborni » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 pm

i dont have it but u can ask joepie the culprit also and free legy, harryjee, base33 and manobilli who were present during it
Saborni
Trainers

Postby Rem » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:38 pm

Due to the screenshot posted above, I will not be taking action. You seemed to be aware that he wasn't breaking the rules, and you were trying to get more out of a trade than you both agreed to originally.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

You have encountered a wild Lickilicky!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby Saborni » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 am

Thhis is not justice i want atleast 4m or 2m as compensation

-- Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:54 pm --

Here are some screen shots-
Capture.PNG

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (11.94 KiB) Viewed 6386 times

People may say that 'coward' is not such a abusive word but for me in this game i don't expect anyone to comment on me or my character. I want action against this case because i can't accept this kind of behavior.
Saborni
Trainers

Postby Asheisdorkus » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:41 am

This guy oliverGBL is obviously trying to steal peoples account by lying saying they can get free pokes and such. Please trace his I.P. address from his account and block any other accounts he tries to make before some poor soul actually believes him and falls victim to this thieving ways. Thank you in advance
Asheisdorkus
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   1 Seen

Postby superstan1996 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 am

hello,

i saw this person trying to sell his/her acc and as far as i know its against the rules.
as you can see its nickvaak trying to sell his acc for about any bid
superstan1996
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   6 Seen

You have encountered a wild Lugia!

Postby Korobeiniki » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:39 am

hello admins. we were trading in in-game chat and Nexotiic said that he was irritated with the game because no one buys from him either everyone is poor or everyone has the pokemon. so i added or too greedy.. then he suddenly started insulting people in the chat as shown in the image.

1. https://imageshack.com/i/pmweEur9p
2. Nexotiic
Korobeiniki
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   9 Seen

Postby katliam » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:43 pm

i was talking to my friends as always and this player started to swear to me in turkish language you can translate from google

http://prntscr.com/c13kyr

his ing kivircikbebe

-- Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:56 pm --

he opened a new account and again start spammer.
real name kivircikbebe

http://prntscr.com/c15t8c
katliam
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   2 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:38 pm

katliam wrote:i was talking to my friends as always and this player started to swear to me in turkish language you can translate from google

http://prntscr.com/c13kyr

his ing kivircikbebe

-- Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:56 pm --

he opened a new account and again start spammer.
real name kivircikbebe

http://prntscr.com/c15t8c

Both have been temporarily banned.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

You have encountered a wild pururiru!

Postby katliam » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:52 am

katliam
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   2 Seen

Postby Arkreara » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:56 pm

8634239 (The Humphers Crew) has been in chat in PBA multiple times, every single time he is in there, he is disrespectful, makes fun of people, is rude, and tries to cuss, most times it is filtered but tries to work his way around the filters. I think he should be banned from chat as he has been warned by mods and ignores them. I have a screenshot of him trying to swear at me, and is constantly disrespectful towards me and other players. I have provided the link below.

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Arkre ... sort=1&o=0
Arkreara
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   5 Seen

Postby Navgun » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:54 am

Arkreara wrote:8634239 (The Humphers Crew) has been in chat in PBA multiple times, every single time he is in there, he is disrespectful, makes fun of people, is rude, and tries to cuss, most times it is filtered but tries to work his way around the filters. I think he should be banned from chat as he has been warned by mods and ignores them. I have a screenshot of him trying to swear at me, and is constantly disrespectful towards me and other players. I have provided the link below.

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Arkre ... sort=1&o=0

true^^ :worried: :worried:

~~~~~~~~Used To Had Trust In Humanity Once~~~~~~~~

Navgun
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   184 Seen

PreviousNext

Return to Ingame reports