Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Complainant Thread.

Re: Complainant Thread.

Postby Rem » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Sorry but shah Im going to ask Sharks to ban you on forums. WE HEARD YOU. WE KNOW YOU WANT TO GET UNBANNED. But you SCAMMED a lot of people. And I told you this about 22 times now.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby aky47 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 am

i thought if you get scammed it's your fault? and mods can do anything about it? :^)
[img[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l610/Aky4712/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]][/img]
aky47
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   221 Seen

Postby Rem » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 am

It is your fault, when did i say it wasn't?
But that also doesn't mean we let the scammers run loose.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby aky47 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 am

o ok u guys should sue tat fake web. get alot of $ eh maybe buy everyone a golden for a day? would'nt that be great :^)
[img[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l610/Aky4712/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]][/img]
aky47
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   221 Seen

Postby aakashtoy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 am

Username: aakashtoy
Reason for being Banned: IDK it says that i've sent scam links but I haven't scammed anyone till now
Time Period You've been banned for: Since Yesterday
aakashtoy
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   11 Seen

Postby ammuyoyo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 am

thanx to the admins i got back my id which was hacked.. :)
many of my legys have been stolen away could u help me find the hacker and my special pokes.. the lost pokes r few of them which i remember..
shiny regirock, shiny registeel, shiny heatran, shiny mewtwo, shiny mew, shiny giratina, dark/g/m giratina, dark articuno, dark dialga, dark ray, shiny charizard, shiny blaziken, 2 shiny typhosions, shiny mewtagross, shiny arbok, shiny arcanine, 2 shiny rapidash, shiny blissey, archelava, dark arcanine,4 rainbow ponyta , rainbow rapidash, etc upto 50 wr stolen and all my money.. plz trace the hacker i found a clue of the id he changed in settings its manlutacjoseph@gmail.com...
plz catch the hacker and see that he's banned..
thanq..
and thanks a million times for gettin my account bak to me.. :)
ammuyoyo
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   245 Seen

Postby dezpoo » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:09 pm

this user will not stop spamming that chat https://gyazo.com/015136a5ffaebfd5a5e7b39f88a045c2
dezpoo
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   18 Seen

Postby Littlejoker » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Not sure if anyone still reads these... but I've posted an unban appeal. Not sure why I was banned or by whom. If you could give me a reason I would gladly not break said rule. It says if I disagree I should go to the forums (but doesn't give a reason). I was not scamming, botting or swearing. Any help would be appreciated as I have come back after a 700+day hiatus.

Thanks,

Username: littlejoker
Ban Time: ~48 hours
Littlejoker
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   11 Seen

Postby Rastislav » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Username: Rastislav
Reason for being Banned: Doesn't say so and I have done nothing wrong.
Time Period You've been banned for: little over 24 hours
Rastislav
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   17 Seen

New Movie ''Okja''

Postby vaiybora » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:16 am

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Okja is a 2017 action-adventure film directed by Bong Joon-ho and written by Bong and Jon Ronson. The film stars an ensemble cast headed by South Korean child actress Ahn Seo-hyun, alongside Hollywood actors Tilda Swinton, Paul Dano, Steven Yeun, Lily Collins, and Jake Gyllenhaal.
The film competed for the Palme d'Or in the main competition section at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.It was released on Netflix on June 28, 2017.

In 2007, self-defined environmentalist Lucy Mirando becomes CEO of the Mirando Corporation, succeeding her controversial grandfather, her father and her cruel twin sister Nancy. She announces that they have been breeding a special kind of “super pig”. The twenty-six produced specimens are sent to as many farmers in different locations around the world, and ten years later, one of them will be crowned the winner of a competition to breed the best pig.
vaiybora
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   51 Seen

Previous

Return to Ingame reports