Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone!

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby qwertyy » Mon May 06, 2013 6:35 am

hisashi_mitsui14 wrote:qwertyy aka "YK_11"..when did you talk to me on IRC? as far as i know, you didn't talk to me. admitting that you are YK_11 makes you banned because records show that you are the one who hacked my account. i dont know how you hacked my account btw. but you're good at that. if you are really a nice guy, give my pokes back. Thank you.

i did not knew that u have that short memory mitsui or whoever u are, u pm'ed me on irc from the nick Hmm. now try remebering it bro. I had made myself clear that time.

qwertyy
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   212 Seen

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:41 am

qwertyy wrote:
hisashi_mitsui14 wrote:qwertyy aka "YK_11"..when did you talk to me on IRC? as far as i know, you didn't talk to me. admitting that you are YK_11 makes you banned because records show that you are the one who hacked my account. i dont know how you hacked my account btw. but you're good at that. if you are really a nice guy, give my pokes back. Thank you.

i did not knew that u have that short memory mitsui or whoever u are, u pm'ed me on irc from the nick Hmm. now try remebering it bro. I had made myself clear that time.

i dont use any other names in irc. i logged in as mitsui14. i'm not that man. and don't make any other stories that i talk to you. i don't care about that. just bring back my golds. and this story will be over. i'll repeat. just bring back the pokes and this thing will be over. simply as 123. can you do that? :/
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   40 Seen

Postby qwertyy » Mon May 06, 2013 10:55 am

hisashi_mitsui14 wrote:
qwertyy wrote:

i dont use any other names in irc. i logged in as mitsui14. i'm not that man. and don't make any other stories that i talk to you. i don't care about that. just bring back my golds. and this story will be over. i'll repeat. just bring back the pokes and this thing will be over. simply as 123. can you do that? :/

lol its not a story, you pm'ed me on irc from the nick 'hmm' and asked about the account and i made myself clear to you and if that was not you then basically there are 2 guys who claim to be the owners of that particular account. And if you don't believe me then u can check that nick hmm .. he is often online on irc ;)

qwertyy
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   212 Seen

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 am

i am online on irc now. my nick is registered. and why i will used that name hmm or so whatever if i have my name? isnt that BS? again. just bring back my pokes. and this is over. BRING BACK MY GOLDENS. no other talk. *laughing*
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers

Postby acid » Mon May 06, 2013 11:47 am

OMG zakii .. i never thought u were such a LIEer

I never said i am mitsui14 .-. ,, ur the 1 who hacked into him aswell .-.

I asked u on irc if u hacked Mitsui14, and u started giving me a big explanation that u were not, stop lying and give him his damn poks
acid
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   25 Seen

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:06 pm

oh oh oh.. thinks truth is prevailing now YK_11 aka qwertyy.. just give my pokes back and this thing will be settled. :/
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers

You have encountered a wild Gloom!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby vaiybora » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:58 am

Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing topic,Thanks for your sharing.

หนังออนไลน์

:inlove: :inlove:
vaiybora
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   51 Seen

Previous

Return to Ingame reports