Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone!

Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone!

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:43 pm

SIrs,

What happened to my account? My legendary Pokemon specially Golden Deoxys, Golden Dialga, Golden Palkia, Golden Darkrai, Golden Giratina and Golden Arceus all gone when i came back in this game.. My last log in was when the site was gone last march 2010. i thought that this will game will never be back but last 5 days i check the site and WOW, saw the PBA just came back. But i can't log in my account even though i know my password and my Username(Because you email that to me when the site was closed). And then i create a new account to see what happened to my account. searched for it and found out that i'm logged in last 21 days and saw my pokemon gone. Can you please searched my last history of my trade? because i really work hard for those pokes for long time. My IGN is mitsui14. Icreated new account because my username is inactive.. Please help me to get my goldens back.

Thanks,
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Forum Pokedex:   40 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby Rem » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 pm

I know that a lot of Pokemon disappeared when PBA re-opened. I had golds as well, but they were gone when I first logged in. There isn't a way to bring them back, sorry.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
User avatar
Rem
The Howling Ghost
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 am
Location: Wisconsin
Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Wow. how nice is this game.
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Forum Pokedex:   40 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:07 am

Records show that all of your Pokemon were traded to someone named YK_11.

And please note that staff are unable to retrieve any lost or stolen Pokemon.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)


Image

User avatar
PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 am
Location: The middle of the Pacific Ocean
Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:19 pm

is there any possiblity to get my pokes back? i'm gonna talk with this man.
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Forum Pokedex:   40 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby glucht23 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:16 pm

hisashi_mitsui14 wrote:is there any possiblity to get my pokes back? i'm gonna talk with this man.


whats your new in game name? I can give you gold arceus and gold deoxys the others idk who has... any pokemon u remember u used to own that were hacked tell which they are i might have others too but unless u can name them i won't return them
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Sat May 04, 2013 11:33 am

i have arceus, deoxys, palkia, dialga, giratina and darkrai. my ign is still the same. mitsui14. i retrieve it via facebook.
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Forum Pokedex:   40 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby glucht23 » Sat May 04, 2013 12:40 pm

hisashi_mitsui14 wrote:i have arceus, deoxys, palkia, dialga, giratina and darkrai. my ign is still the same. mitsui14. i retrieve it via facebook.


they're up i pm'd u where to offer on IRC..
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:47 pm

thanks a lot sir.. really big help to start all over again..

-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:48 am --

Please Banned this YK_11..
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Forum Pokedex:   40 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby qwertyy » Sun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm

hisashi_mitsui14 wrote:thanks a lot sir.. really big help to start all over again..

-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:48 am --

Please Banned this YK_11..

Ban me ?? why ? instead of asking for a ban, you should thanks glucht23 for helping you :@

Image

qwertyy
Trainers
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 pm
Forum Pokedex:   212 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby John-117 » Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 pm

qwertyy wrote:
hisashi_mitsui14 wrote:thanks a lot sir.. really big help to start all over again..

-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:48 am --

Please Banned this YK_11..

Ban me ?? why ? instead of asking for a ban, you should thanks glucht23 for helping you :@


so basically you admit YK_11 is you? Then you've probably hacked his acc and took his goldens. People like you deserve to be banned no question about it. -_-

Image



College Student • coder • Gamer

User avatar
John-117
The Ultimate FAIL
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: Spartan-117
Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby acid » Sun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm

glucht23... No you shouldnt do that

Those pokemons dont belong to him at all, they belong to different owners and i will pm u thier owners and whu u shud send them too

It was YK_11 who took his goldens, i think mods would investigate on all that, so your just letting him escape. Im not saying YK_11 is guilty.. but he has something to do with it

THESE POKES DONT BELONG TO MITSUI14 THEY BELONG TO OTHER PPL
AND DIDNT U TELL ME U WAS GONNA GET THE ACCOUNT BANNED ??
acid
Trainers
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm
Forum Pokedex:   25 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby qwertyy » Sun May 05, 2013 5:04 pm

John-117 wrote:
qwertyy wrote:
hisashi_mitsui14 wrote:thanks a lot sir.. really big help to start all over again..

-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:48 am --

Please Banned this YK_11..

Ban me ?? why ? instead of asking for a ban, you should thanks glucht23 for helping you :@


so basically you admit YK_11 is you? Then you've probably hacked his acc and took his goldens. People like you deserve to be banned no question about it. -_-

lol admitting that i am YK_11 makes me banned ??? Plz don't take your frustration out on me .

-- Sun May 05, 2013 10:07 pm --

acid wrote:glucht23... No you shouldnt do that

Those pokemons dont belong to him at all, they belong to different owners and i will pm u thier owners and whu u shud send them too

It was YK_11 who took his goldens, i think mods would investigate on all that, so your just letting him escape. Im not saying YK_11 is guilty.. but he has something to do with it

THESE POKES DONT BELONG TO MITSUI14 THEY BELONG TO OTHER PPL
AND DIDNT U TELL ME U WAS GONNA GET THE ACCOUNT BANNED ??

I don't have anything to do with it and i have made it clear to him on irc so i don't know why i am blamed. And as u said if those pokes does not belong to him then plz do something about him whatever u want but plz don't drag me in this issue. I hope u understand.

-- Sun May 05, 2013 10:24 pm --

and john i know you are got scammed by someone and u are frustrated because u did not got your pokes back, so plz don't take out your frustration on me

Image

qwertyy
Trainers
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 pm
Forum Pokedex:   212 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby acid » Sun May 05, 2013 6:26 pm

If u already talked with him then y is he asking for u to get banned??

Obv., things were settled that time :/

Send mitsui14 the pokes :/
acid
Trainers
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm
Forum Pokedex:   25 Seen

Re: Off for a long time and came back but my gold pokes gone

Postby hisashi_mitsui14 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:52 am

qwertyy aka "YK_11"..when did you talk to me on IRC? as far as i know, you didn't talk to me. admitting that you are YK_11 makes you banned because records show that you are the one who hacked my account. i dont know how you hacked my account btw. but you're good at that. if you are really a nice guy, give my pokes back. Thank you.
hisashi_mitsui14
Trainers
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Forum Pokedex:   40 Seen

Next

Return to Ingame reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron