Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

I was hacked. PLEASE HELP ME!

I was hacked. PLEASE HELP ME!

Postby Golden Sword » Mon May 27, 2013 7:40 am

I was hacked, IGN: Chrysaor. I was training my Charizard to gain more money from 2 pm- 3:30 pm (Philippines) when suddenly my lineup (Charizard, Blastoise, venusaur, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert) suddenly changed to ghost abra. And when I go to my Profile, My Unique Pokemon count declined from 765 to 754. So I checked my Goldens and Pokemoney. All my Goldens were lost having these id's : #858 - Giratina (Origin Form) 24231414, #859 - Shaymin (Sky Form) 24228814, #863 - Deoxys (Attack Form) 24233892, #875 - Kyurem (Black) 24189781, #878 - Meloetta (Pirouette) 24215693, #877 - Keldeo (Resolute) 24241218 and a Landorus (Therian), which I don't have the id and a Normal Golden Scizor from Princess-Azula (Azula17) 24280164. And My Money dropped from 340 m to just 1.3 m. So i quickly went to CHANGE SETTINGS but i can't changed my password and this is the email I saw which is not mine (chaotichacking@gmail.com). I logged out only to discover that I can't log in again. Please help me, the only linkI clicked this day was the FEEDBACK link. I didn't give or share my password data to anyone. Kindly check my trades history and find the person who hacked me.

-- Mon May 27, 2013 12:26 am --

My Unique count is down to just 722 now. :sweat: ;(

-- Mon May 27, 2013 12:53 am --

here are the links of screenshots:
https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/59/pbaa.jpg
https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/855/pba2.jpg
https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/818/pba3.jpg

-- Mon May 27, 2013 1:26 am --

I've been keeping an eye on SEARCH OFFLINE TRADES since I was hacked for any suspicious 0 trades. And I found my Charizard with this man ~xChAoTiCx~. Also, he seems to have use all my credits to buy special Darkremas. Here are the screenshots:
https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/402/pba4.jpg
https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/405/pba5.jpg
https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/248/pba6.jpg
Last edited by Golden Sword on Wed May 29, 2013 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Sword
Trainers

Location: 30 degrees, 31 minutes North, 75 degrees, 12 minutes West
Forum Pokedex:   428 Seen

Re: I was hacked. PLEASE HELP ME!

Postby qwertyy » Mon May 27, 2013 9:38 am

i am not a staff member but i am just helping u know where your golds have been traded to. your golds and probably money too have been traded to an account named ~xChAoTiCx~ ... here are the screen shots of some of your golds he has : http://prntscr.com/16w6mz http://prntscr.com/16w6om http://prntscr.com/16w6qf http://prntscr.com/16w6sj ... now its on mods what they do to this guy ...

qwertyy
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   212 Seen

Postby Golden Sword » Mon May 27, 2013 9:46 am

thanks, i hope the mods will do something to these endless hackings. have you seen my other goldens too?
Golden Sword
Trainers

Postby qwertyy » Mon May 27, 2013 9:49 am

Not seen them but its obvious that this guy has all of them...

qwertyy
Trainers

Postby Golden Sword » Mon May 27, 2013 9:51 am

and now he's even training those special darkremas he bought using my credits.
Golden Sword
Trainers

Postby qwertyy » Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 am

yes this guy has them too... screenshots below
http://prntscr.com/16w89x
http://prntscr.com/16w8cu
i only know about those whose id u have written here... but its obvious that this guy has all your stuff.

qwertyy
Trainers

Postby Golden Sword » Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am

where did you get those screenshots?
Golden Sword
Trainers

Postby qwertyy » Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 am

simply track the pokemon using its id ...

qwertyy
Trainers

Postby Riex » Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 pm

OMG, I heard this and it disturbed me... I own the IGN of ~xchaoticx~ .... I bought everything here from a guy named silenthill on the Mibbit chat. I don't even know how to hack I swear!!!! I would never steal anything... :( I don't want to lose my stuff... I can give you back your golds but I didn't take anything. It was silenthill. I have no idea what the ign was but I might be able to find out.... I'll do anything I can to help out.

Lost everything, left for nothing. I worked so hard. RIP shiny darkremaImage <3 You will never be forgotten.

Riex
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   24 Seen

You have encountered a wild Qwilfish!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby I_Want_Dark_Pokemons » Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Riex wrote:OMG, I heard this and it disturbed me... I own the IGN of ~xchaoticx~ .... I bought everything here from a guy named silenthill on the Mibbit chat. I don't even know how to hack I swear!!!! I would never steal anything... :( I don't want to lose my stuff... I can give you back your golds but I didn't take anything. It was silenthill. I have no idea what the ign was but I might be able to find out.... I'll do anything I can to help out.

Lol riex.. Dont put the blame on me and just give him back cuz u know whats the truth... I didnt think u wud do that -_-

I am the SilentHill guy and i didn't hack chysoar nor ever knew him, although i seen golden sword on forums alot :/

Riex just give him his pokes back.. Sharks12 can check trade logs any time and then u will get banned..

P.S = that email which was changed was orignally riex's email... ACTIVE MEMBERS IN TYM KNOW THAT
I_Want_Dark_Pokemons
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   10 Seen

Postby Riex » Thu May 30, 2013 6:53 pm

I_Want_Dark_Pokemons wrote:
Riex wrote:OMG, I heard this and it disturbed me... I own the IGN of ~xchaoticx~ .... I bought everything here from a guy named silenthill on the Mibbit chat. I don't even know how to hack I swear!!!! I would never steal anything... :( I don't want to lose my stuff... I can give you back your golds but I didn't take anything. It was silenthill. I have no idea what the ign was but I might be able to find out.... I'll do anything I can to help out.

Lol riex.. Dont put the blame on me and just give him back cuz u know whats the truth... I didnt think u wud do that -_-

I am the SilentHill guy and i didn't hack chysoar nor ever knew him, although i seen golden sword on forums alot :/

Riex just give him his pokes back.. Sharks12 can check trade logs any time and then u will get banned..

P.S = that email which was changed was orignally riex's email... ACTIVE MEMBERS IN TYM KNOW THAT

Well I thought you would have... But I didn't do it... -__- I swear... If you need the stuff back I will give the pokemon, but I have no access to the accounts. The only other person I know that can hack is a guy named "Numb" on mibbit. Sorry silenthill.... I thought you did. But I am not getting banned for something I didn't do. And by the way. I don't have "Riex" Anymore, cause I was hacked my self. -__- I'll give the pokemon back but I didn't do <censored> .

-- Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 am --

And by the way, querty, you stole R31's Shiny gallade. So why are you doing this crap? Trying to get your rep back.? Well... not gonna happen.

Lost everything, left for nothing. I worked so hard. RIP shiny darkremaImage <3 You will never be forgotten.

Riex
Trainers

Postby Golden Sword » Fri May 31, 2013 2:35 am

Riex wrote:
I_Want_Dark_Pokemons wrote:

Well I thought you would have... But I didn't do it... -__- I swear... If you need the stuff back I will give the pokemon, but I have no access to the accounts. The only other person I know that can hack is a guy named "Numb" on mibbit. Sorry silenthill.... I thought you did. But I am not getting banned for something I didn't do. And by the way. I don't have "Riex" Anymore, cause I was hacked my self. -__- I'll give the pokemon back but I didn't do <censored> .

-- Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 am --

And by the way, querty, you stole R31's Shiny gallade. So why are you doing this crap? Trying to get your rep back.? Well... not gonna happen.

Okay, Riex and SilentHill, as much as I want to get everything I lost back, I don't want people arguing and fighting over who really has done the job of hacking my account. Now, if any of you would return my pokes, money and even my account itself I would be so grateful. :-? I really do exerted a lot effort and time to improve that account of mine. ;( Oh well, let's just wait for the right persons in authority to clear this up. Peace out guys.
Which of you have the account CyberChaos? Come on guys, if you really are sorry for what you have done at least stop RELEASING my pokes in that yard's account. It's depressing to see that all I have toiled for goes to nothing. Please, please.
Golden Sword
Trainers

Postby Riex » Fri May 31, 2013 2:48 am

Bro, I can give you back your golds, But I have nothing else.I have 300mil from training and thats about it. I have been hacked before too. It sucks. As for the account... I can't do anything. :(

Riex
Trainers

Postby Golden Sword » Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 am

Riex wrote:Bro, I can give you back your golds, But I have nothing else.I have 300mil from training and thats about it. I have been hacked before too. It sucks. As for the account... I can't do anything. :(

bro, no need for that YET unless YOU really are the culprit. do you own the account CyberChaos?
Golden Sword
Trainers

Postby harman19 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:26 am

Numb and Silenthill has abolutely no connection with this account . Stop blaming them Riex.
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
harman19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   274 Seen

Next

Return to Ingame reports