Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby harman19 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:47 am

So basically glucht23 uses my leggies as seed pokes to make his yards to 100 pages and then he deletes me because he says I helped others farm from it .

Yard accounts : commanderCX - latias ( I donated 200 ), canttouchthis23 - celebi ( made account premium with 25 credits + 50 celebis) , toopro4u23 - latios (donated 150+ ) , proswag23 - kyogre (donated 100) , deathstar89 - shaymin (donated 100) , kingmidas23 - regigas ( deal was donate latias and he will re add me , plus i donated like 100 originally) , Regirock yard ( idk the ign and i donated like 50 )

Proof-

You can check my trade logs to see how many i have donated . Also his stupid reason that I am helping others steal from his yard ( I gave him proof but tht didnt matter )
Other proofs r here :

Image




Image





Image





If that wasnt enough , he threatened with ddosing :<

Image

------------------------------------------------------------------

He said he will re add me if i dont join the clan which just shows he is making farce reasons to delete me . Every ss shows he wanted my help to make the yards and now since he is done , he has removed me . I want him banned - no less or no more :s .
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
User avatar
harman19
Trainers
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 am
Location: 221-B , Baker Street , London
Forum Pokedex:   274 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby glucht23 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:51 am

first of all this goes both ways after all you're the reason I'm kicked out of touchy 16 touchy16 and touchyboi if you realy want to go there... lets see I released 1000 zapdos 500 suicune and 500 jirachi or something like that... compare it to yours... me > you :o but anyways that's not why i kicked you out

to start.. that last one was obviously a joke :P fail attempt to get me banned :3 plus you were in a clan helping them with their yards after I kicked you out and you gave more proof you were helping them YOU did :3

12/08/13 .:23:22:14:. <Sherlock> [14:14] <+lucifer> and also from the clan
12/08/13 .:23:22:14:. <Sherlock> [14:14] <~Ryushi> sherly basically has all the yards. :P
12/08/13 .:23:22:14:. <Sherlock> [14:14] <~Ryushi> togetther with av and glub
12/08/13 .:23:22:14:. <Sherlock> [14:14] <+Sherlock> yes i do :3

afterwards I offered you a chance to get back in all the yards I said just leave the clan then if you're not helping them or doing anything in it anyways it shouldn't have been a problem but na you stuck in it and then afterwards I offered 100mil on his $0 trade to repay for the $3 he donated :3 he rejected it

12/08/13 .:23:40:48:. <KingMidas23> subject over
12/08/13 .:23:40:51:. <Sherlock> at the present the thing is
12/08/13 .:23:41:00:. <KingMidas23> im not adding u while ur in that clan
12/08/13 .:23:41:01:. <Sherlock> u deleted me from yards i helped u make
12/08/13 .:23:41:17:. <Sherlock> idc abt clan or anyone
12/08/13 .:23:41:18:. <KingMidas23> and i paid u back u got plenty out of it imo
12/08/13 .:23:41:27:. <Sherlock> u havent paid me LAZORcaution
12/08/13 .:23:41:41:. <KingMidas23> check trades
12/08/13 .:23:41:54:. <Sherlock> i got u premium
12/08/13 .:23:41:58:. <Sherlock> with 25 credits
12/08/13 .:23:42:02:. <Sherlock> give tht back
12/08/13 .:23:42:24:. <Sherlock> take the 100m back in your <censored> :
12/08/13 .:23:42:29:. <Sherlock> i m reporting u
12/08/13 .:23:42:36:. <Sherlock> i will see how it goes
12/08/13 .:23:43:03:. <KingMidas23> goodluck with that
12/08/13 .:23:43:06:. <KingMidas23> i repaid you
12/08/13 .:23:43:14:. <KingMidas23> and u went against our deal
12/08/13 .:23:43:15:. <Sherlock> u hvnt repaid me anything
12/08/13 .:23:43:19:. <Sherlock> and i hvnt
12/08/13 .:23:43:22:. <KingMidas23> thats ur problem
12/08/13 .:23:43:26:. <KingMidas23> the $3 is 100mil
12/08/13 .:23:43:30:. <Sherlock> nope
12/08/13 .:23:43:33:. <Sherlock> 3$ is 3$
12/08/13 .:23:43:38:. <Sherlock> repay tht
12/08/13 .:23:43:46:. <KingMidas23> u bought it :p
12/08/13 .:23:43:54:. <Sherlock> i donted
12/08/13 .:23:44:11:. <KingMidas23> nope u didnt :3
12/08/13 .:23:44:31:. <Sherlock> re add me to yard
12/08/13 .:23:44:35:. <Sherlock> >.>
12/08/13 .:23:55:19:. <KingMidas23> no

I censored that because it wasn't appropriate :p

after that he threatened so I shall not readd him at all his own fault besides that I did the yards myself he didnt release anything however he did manage to get a void kyogre from my yard so he's been paid enough :3

12/09/13 .:00:07:32:. <Sherlock> i m not leaving clan
12/09/13 .:00:07:43:. <Sherlock> i will report u
12/09/13 .:00:07:45:. <KingMidas23> good for you :p
12/09/13 .:00:07:48:. <Sherlock> and if u not get banned
12/09/13 .:00:07:56:. <Sherlock> i m gonna make all yards public
12/09/13 .:00:07:59:. <Sherlock> starting with regis
12/09/13 .:00:08:03:. <Sherlock> then kyogre
12/09/13 .:00:08:05:. <Sherlock> then deoxys
12/09/13 .:00:08:10:. <Sherlock> then celebi
12/09/13 .:00:08:11:. <KingMidas23> u forget
12/09/13 .:00:08:12:. <Sherlock> then shaymin
12/09/13 .:00:08:14:. <KingMidas23> i have those :/
12/09/13 .:00:08:19:. <KingMidas23> and u forget also
12/09/13 .:00:08:21:. <Sherlock> thts the point
12/09/13 .:00:08:22:. <KingMidas23> idc
12/09/13 .:00:08:28:. <Sherlock> i will ruin their prices
12/09/13 .:00:08:41:. <Sherlock> but first
12/09/13 .:00:08:42:. <KingMidas23> and u wont be in my yard to catch them from
12/09/13 .:00:08:45:. <Sherlock> u shud get banned
12/09/13 .:00:08:54:. <Sherlock> i catch normals from every yard
12/09/13 .:00:09:02:. <Sherlock> for my poke count

report over find a better excuse to get me banned Sherlock :3 this ones lame
Last edited by glucht23 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby darklord_6 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:42 pm

I didn't read anything above. But I would like to "LOL" :/
User avatar
darklord_6
Active Forum Member
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 pm
Forum Pokedex:   362 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby glucht23 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:40 am

darklord_6 wrote:I didn't read anything above. But I would like to "LOL" :/


me too but you cant be posting here smarts :p
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 am

This report sounds more like you two bickering over stuff out of spite for each other. Since you insist that I reply to this, I'm going to say that after reading all the replies, you both have personal and friendship issues that you two need to work out on your own, unless you both want to be banned for account sharing or something. You post the report out of claims of being "scammed" but every case is handled individually and this report doesn't appear to be as strong of a case considering all the evidence and counter-evidence presented.

Another staff may have their own opinion but this one is mine.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)


Image

User avatar
PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 am
Location: The middle of the Pacific Ocean
Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby Rem » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:55 am

PrincessPhoenix wrote:This report sounds more like you two bickering over stuff out of spite for each other. Since you insist that I reply to this, I'm going to say that after reading all the replies, you both have personal and friendship issues that you two need to work out on your own, unless you both want to be banned for account sharing or something. You post the report out of claims of being "scammed" but every case is handled individually and this report doesn't appear to be as strong of a case considering all the evidence and counter-evidence presented.

Another staff may have their own opinion but this one is mine.


I agree 100%. I don't think you're upset that you lost access to the yards, Sherlock, I think you're upset that you and Glucht got into an argument over this, and you want revenge. You two yourselves need to come into an agreement with each other, we don't want to get involved in personal quarrels. It's usually better for everyone anyway, if you two just swallow up your pride, and find a reasonable arrangement. You shouldn't need someone else to resolve personal feuds for you
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
User avatar
Rem
The Howling Ghost
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 am
Location: Wisconsin
Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby harman19 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:30 am

First of all I m just gonna reply to the "not so strong case " thing u mentioned :

1. Have I or havent I donated all the leggies ?
2. Have I given even a single information thts wrong ?
3. Have I not made the canttouchthis23 premium ?

For all these answers : you got trade logs , check the yard pages , ip etc.

Now for counter evidence posted :

1. At the time of my donating , I was always in tym clan .He was aware of it. I just moved to another clan which should not have posed any problems.
2. Is there a rule of kicking people out of yards if they choose to be in clan ?
3. There was allegations i gave leggies to clan people for yards . I say I didnt give even a single ( check my trade logs ).
4. The screenshot he provided , with held the necessary information and just doctored the evidence . Full logs have been messaged to Rem.

----------------------------------------------------------

And about this personal issues and all tht stuff , glucht23 started it by deleting me from the yards .



Edit :

No Rem , I am upset abt losing the access to the yards . Re add me and I dont want anything else.
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
User avatar
harman19
Trainers
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 am
Location: 221-B , Baker Street , London
Forum Pokedex:   274 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 pm

harman19 wrote:First of all I m just gonna reply to the "not so strong case " thing u mentioned :

1. Have I or havent I donated all the leggies ?
2. Have I given even a single information thts wrong ?
3. Have I not made the canttouchthis23 premium ?


1. Not that I can see.
2. The problem with your report is that you left out half the situation and diluted it with several different accusations trying get him banned in a style of "throwing everything at someone at once and hoping something hits". A yard scam case of being kicked out for accused yard sharing is different from claims of donation fraud and everything else you're bringing to the table. Multiple reports should be filed separately; this is one of the reasons why your report seems to be more out of spite than of concern for yard access.
3. There's no way for mods to verify who donated to who. We can see if an account is premium on the profile, but there would be no way to confirm who actually did it. And no, "go ask Sharks" won't yield results.


As for:
harman19 wrote:Now for counter evidence posted :

1. At the time of my donating , I was always in tym clan .He was aware of it. I just moved to another clan which should not have posed any problems.
2. Is there a rule of kicking people out of yards if they choose to be in clan ?
3. There was allegations i gave leggies to clan people for yards . I say I didnt give even a single ( check my trade logs ).
4. The screenshot he provided , with held the necessary information and just doctored the evidence . Full logs have been messaged to Rem.

----------------------------------------------------------

And about this personal issues and all tht stuff , glucht23 started it by deleting me from the yards .


1. The issue at hand does not appear to be you changing clans, it's currently centered around allegations of you stealing yard clan pokes which lead to violations of a clan rule and your dismissal. But now that you mentioned it, why do you believe you still deserve access to yards of a clan you were no longer a member of? Generally, leaving a clan means you end ties with the former clan since you're not part of it anymore, regardless of how much 'work' was put into it. I'm just curious about this.
2. If there is a clan rule you violated, then yes. He can kick you out. He claims he kicked you out for taking pokes to start other yards and that was listed to be against the rules in his clan rules as early as December 2nd, which is the earliest google cache version of his clan page that I could find. Now, the burden of proof that you actually stole pokes from the clan yards is on him to prove at this point since it's directly related to the main issue for your report of scamming.
3. Trade logs won't show pokes that were deposited directly into yards so it's hard to verify your word that you 100% didn't donate pokes to other yards
4. Why don't you just post it here if it's that important to your case?



In summary, I still feel like this report is based on personal and friendship issues.
But it you're trying to make a serious report, in essence this report is basically: glucht kicked you out unfairly for accusations of stealing pokes and you want yard access back.

Glucht says that you violated the clan rules by stealing pokes so he had a right to kick you out. If he can show that you indeed took pokes for the creation of other yards then this case would be thrown out. Otherwise he needs to add you back. Everything else is just spite fodder for fights.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)


Image

User avatar
PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 am
Location: The middle of the Pacific Ocean
Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby glucht23 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Image
Image

when I find you're catching about 400 kyogres and deoxys and who knows wat else from my yards after they're already 100pgs and then I'm told from someone else that he thinks you're stealing from my yards for the stars clan (person will left unnamed) you tend to be found guilty and then along with you admitting basically

12/08/13 .:23:22:14:. <Sherlock> [14:14] <~Ryushi> sherly basically has all the yards. :P
12/08/13 .:23:22:14:. <Sherlock> [14:14] <~Ryushi> togetther with av and glub

tada = you're kicked out = cased closed = bye
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby John-117 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 am

First things first.. LOOOOL :/

Why dont you just ban both of them for the sake of it

a report is still a report no matter if its based of friendship issues.

Image



College Student • coder • Gamer

User avatar
John-117
The Ultimate FAIL
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: Spartan-117
Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby Rem » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 pm

John-117 wrote:First things first.. LOOOOL :/

Why dont you just ban both of them for the sake of it

a report is still a report no matter if its based of friendship issues.

This is just spam. Did you even read the thread, or did you just skim it? Should we ban you along with them just for the sake of it too? |(
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
User avatar
Rem
The Howling Ghost
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 am
Location: Wisconsin
Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby harman19 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:25 pm

PrincessPhoenix wrote:
1. Not that I can see.
2. The problem with your report is that you left out half the situation and diluted it with several different accusations trying get him banned in a style of "throwing everything at someone at once and hoping something hits". A yard scam case of being kicked out for accused yard sharing is different from claims of donation fraud and everything else you're bringing to the table. Multiple reports should be filed separately; this is one of the reasons why your report seems to be more out of spite than of concern for yard access.
3. There's no way for mods to verify who donated to who. We can see if an account is premium on the profile, but there would be no way to confirm who actually did it. And no, "go ask Sharks" won't yield results.


Well , you can verify that i donated the leggies as well as the premium from the screenshots anyway . Glucht23 has accepted it .And I got scammed for yard and premium fraus at the same time by the same man . So I didnt feel necessary to file a separate report for it.

PrincessPhoenix wrote:
1. The issue at hand does not appear to be you changing clans, it's currently centered around allegations of you stealing yard clan pokes which lead to violations of a clan rule and your dismissal. But now that you mentioned it, why do you believe you still deserve access to yards of a clan you were no longer a member of? Generally, leaving a clan means you end ties with the former clan since you're not part of it anymore, regardless of how much 'work' was put into it. I'm just curious about this.


Only Deoxys , ho-oh and regigas are related by these ties . Rest all the yards were recently created when we were both in separate clans and they were not clan yards.Specifically celebi , kyogre ,shaymin, latios and latias.He asked me to donate the pokes , so I donated .

PrincessPhoenix wrote:2. If there is a clan rule you violated, then yes. He can kick you out. He claims he kicked you out for taking pokes to start other yards and that was listed to be against the rules in his clan rules as early as December 2nd, which is the earliest google cache version of his clan page that I could find. Now, the burden of proof that you actually stole pokes from the clan yards is on him to prove at this point since it's directly related to the main issue for your report of scamming.

Already answered they were not clan yards . But even if they were I didnt violate any clan rule . Clan rule specifically says not to sell to any other one which I clearly didnt do.Show me the proof to contradict me.

PrincessPhoenix wrote:

4. Why don't you just post it here if it's that important to your case?

[/quote]

The logs were too long and contained some inappropriate stuff . So didnt want to spam here.

PrincessPhoenix wrote:In summary, I still feel like this report is based on personal and friendship issues.
But it you're trying to make a serious report, in essence this report is basically: glucht kicked you out unfairly for accusations of stealing pokes and you want yard access back.

Glucht says that you violated the clan rules by stealing pokes so he had a right to kick you out. If he can show that you indeed took pokes for the creation of other yards then this case would be thrown out. Otherwise he needs to add you back. Everything else is just spite fodder for fights.


Yes , basically thts what I am reporting for. He needs to show proof that I donated for any yard from the pokes I caught in his yards.If he cant , I must be re added.
glucht23 wrote:Image
Image

when I find you're catching about 400 kyogres and deoxys and who knows wat else from my yards after they're already 100pgs and then I'm told from someone else that he thinks you're stealing from my yards for the stars clan (person will left unnamed) you tend to be found guilty and then along with you admitting basically

12/08/13 .:23:22:14:. <Sherlock> [14:14] <~Ryushi> sherly basically has all the yards. :P
12/08/13 .:23:22:14:. <Sherlock> [14:14] <~Ryushi> togetther with av and glub

tada = you're kicked out = cased closed = bye


In that screenshot , Ryushi is saying that I got all the yards along with you and avenger . Plz stop being lame and show a proof I donated to any yard .
And catching normals is not stealing since I m not giving to anyone else. Plus you already know abt normal catching and I have been open about it. And even if you got problem with catching normals ,plz show me where you said I will delete you if I find you catching normals. We never made this deal . Contradict me here.

Plus I have donated like 500-600 normals to your yards . Why cant I catch normals when I can actually release them ?
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
User avatar
harman19
Trainers
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 am
Location: 221-B , Baker Street , London
Forum Pokedex:   274 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 pm

harman19 wrote:Well , you can verify that i donated the leggies as well as the premium from the screenshots anyway . Glucht23 has accepted it .And I got scammed for yard and premium fraus at the same time by the same man . So I didnt feel necessary to file a separate report for it.


I can't verify 100% of that like I said. I just know that you both agree that you did contribute pokemon to the yards, but the claims of how much Pokemon being contributed was still in debate, but that's not really a major part of the report since you simply wanted recognition of contributing Pokemon as part of your claim, which was agreed upon.

harman19 wrote:Only Deoxys , ho-oh and regigas are related by these ties . Rest all the yards were recently created when we were both in separate clans and they were not clan yards.Specifically celebi , kyogre ,shaymin, latios and latias.He asked me to donate the pokes , so I donated .


May I see proof that the yards didn't belong to the clan? Because this report is being treated as if it was a clan issue and glucht's replies are treating it as if the yard belonged to the clan.

If it doesn't belong to a clan then this would be a bit harder because the clan rules wouldn't apply and he would have had personal rules for his yards which may extend beyond what was posted to the clan page. With personal rules he would have to had to have stated them at some point prior to this incident (such as "no farming the yard for collections" or something).

harman19 wrote:Already answered they were not clan yards . But even if they were I didnt violate any clan rule . Clan rule specifically says not to sell to any other one which I clearly didnt do.Show me the proof to contradict me.


If you claiming now that it doesn't belong to a clan this would be irrelevant. But, every encounter I've seen of the "do not sell normals" rule, that also covered stashing huge amounts of them for whatever purposes you may have unless it was specifically stated somewhere that you were allowed to catch normals. Why? Because people use the normals from yards as seed pokes for their own yards since the pokes in competed or near-completed yards would be easier to encounter and catch. Yes I know you will emphasize strictly on the words "buying" and "selling" here to make a case and point for your own actions; such would be the result of failure of elaboration on the part of the rule creator.


PrincessPhoenix wrote:In summary, I still feel like this report is based on personal and friendship issues.

This still stands. I really think you two can work this out on your own without insisting that mods reply to every post on this topic.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)


Image

User avatar
PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 am
Location: The middle of the Pacific Ocean
Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Not to get involved but from what i know Glucht23 is not in the clan.
Current Global Rank: 2 Points: 4283.86
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
Image
Check my trades shop viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23148
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 6:31 pm
Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby harman19 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:38 am

PrincessPhoenix wrote:May I see proof that the yards didn't belong to the clan? Because this report is being treated as if it was a clan issue and glucht's replies are treating it as if the yard belonged to the clan.

If it doesn't belong to a clan then this would be a bit harder because the clan rules wouldn't apply and he would have had personal rules for his yards which may extend beyond what was posted to the clan page. With personal rules he would have to had to have stated them at some point prior to this incident (such as "no farming the yard for collections" or something).


Finally , you got to the essence of the matter . Phew. Yes he had to state any rule prior to asking me to donate to his yards .For proof these new yards were not clans is quite apparent. Firstly , only way it could be clan's was if they were created during our time in tym clan. But tym does not have these 5 new yards ( latios/latias/shaymin/kyogre/celebi).Anyway , he isnt letting anyone in his yards even from new clan he made
http://www.pbaforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=21928

Other way , All leggies I have released is after november 21 . And glucht23 quit clan on aug 7 .
http://prntscr.com/2cs9kk



PrincessPhoenix wrote:This still stands. I really think you two can work this out on your own without insisting that mods reply to every post on this topic.


I agree too it could have been solved without the staff interference but I think you can see how he was unwilling to listen to any reason in the logs.
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
User avatar
harman19
Trainers
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 am
Location: 221-B , Baker Street , London
Forum Pokedex:   274 Seen

Next

Return to Ingame reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron