Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Re: Reporting Glucht23 for scamming

Postby Rem » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Alright here is what we decided, and we don't want to hear any crap from either of you.
Glucht23, you will re-add him to the yards you removed him from.
Sherlock, you are to o n l y have his yard accounts on the account he adds you on.
This is so that you can't directly release any pokemon to someones account.
If you do trade any of those legendaries, we'll be able to see that.

If either of you have a problem with it, let's just say plan B is so no one has access to the yards.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby harman19 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:14 am

Fair enough . I accept .
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
harman19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   274 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:47 am

JProcks wrote:Alright here is what we decided, and we don't want to hear any crap from either of you.
Glucht23, you will re-add him to the yards you removed him from.
Sherlock, you are to o n l y have his yard accounts on the account he adds you on.
This is so that you can't directly release any pokemon to someones account.
If you do trade any of those legendaries, we'll be able to see that.

If either of you have a problem with it, let's just say plan B is so no one has access to the yards.

I do not accept HELLO?! trading doesn't matter? releasing to a yard is NOT trading -.- why did nobody bother to hear my defense? first of all

May I see proof that the yards didn't belong to the clan? Because this report is being treated as if it was a clan issue and glucht's replies are treating it as if the yard belonged to the clan.

I have proof because other than me and sherlock there WAS one other person in the clan >:) Chris1671 on the account of CommanderCX is my latios yard and he is part of my clan Supafreaks PBA style (I'll search up those logs later) TYM clan is irrelevant because I got kicked out of all those yards and again if I might add touchy 16 I was not deleted by Avenger I was deleted by Sherlock who has access to that account and since that account is now banned I have no access to it so ya after this is seen I will FURTHER talk about this do not jump to any conclusions after all this report doesn't involve only him and I have other plans in case I can't prove that I had reason to kick him out of the yards :3 and any mods (except Ash) can pm me on IRC when I'm on where I can end this overall one way or another however I'll add

To quote sharks

Sharks
‎9‎:‎21‎ ‎AM there's a topic on forums

that I made long long so long ago

me
‎9‎:‎21‎ ‎AM ohya forgot it exists

Sharks
‎9‎:‎21‎ ‎AM or lasthallow did

http://pbaforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19405

Lasthallow wrote:I won't ever help a person involved in being 'scammed'. Its' your fault and that's it.

Though I made a report on Sherlock deleting me from the yards I made on Avengers accounts that SHERLOCK deleted me from it was disregarded for that reason ^ you can ask Sharks if you don't believe me AND once again I repeat I released far more than sherlock did anyways I will give sherlock 100mil to pay for the DONATION that he bought which most people sell for only 80mil so honestly he's getting alot :p so there I think I just won... cause this is the exact same case redone over again :v I will have to remake my legy yards I got deleted out of and he will have to do the same cuz this is not even foolery I at least had a legit reason to delete him (because he was totally stealing from my yards -.-) :v contact me on IRC if anything else is needed to be known I will set my away message so you'll know when I'm not online c: kbai Sherlock~

P.S. do not misread this to think I'm saying I scammed him cuz i didn't if u think I'm admitting anything you should re read it >.>
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Postby Rem » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:42 am

glucht23 wrote:I do not accept HELLO?! trading doesn't matter? releasing to a yard is NOT trading -.- why did nobody bother to hear my defense? first of all

First off, If he ONLY has YOU as a friend, he can't release ANY pokemon to ANYONE ELSE.
So the ONLY way for him to help someone else with a yard, is by TRADING.

And as for quoting Last, is he handling this case? No, I am. And if I choose to step in, then I will.

18. Listen to the staff and do not order them around. They want what's best for you and may become involved with any in-game problems you may have. If you feel a staff member is overstepping their power of authority please report it to an admin with adequate proof.

Failure to follow any of the above rules may result in a warning, kick or ban depending on severity and the preference of the staff responding.

glucht23 wrote:Though I made a report on Sherlock deleting me from the yards I made on Avengers accounts that SHERLOCK deleted me from it was disregarded for that reason ^ you can ask Sharks if you don't believe me AND once again I repeat I released far more than sherlock did anyways I will give sherlock 100mil to pay for the DONATION that he bought which most people sell for only 80mil so honestly he's getting alot :p so there I think I just won... cause this is the exact same case redone over again :v I will have to remake my legy yards I got deleted out of and he will have to do the same cuz this is not even foolery I at least had a legit reason to delete him (because he was totally stealing from my yards -.-) :v contact me on IRC if anything else is needed to be known I will set my away message so you'll know when I'm not online c: kbai Sherlock~
P.S. do not misread this to think I'm saying I scammed him cuz i didn't if u think I'm admitting anything you should re read it >.>

Ok so let me dissect this properly...

So you made a report on Sherlock... link me to the report, and I will look at it, if you comply with what I've said previously, about re-adding.
If this has happened to you before, then why would you get Sherlocks help to build a yard? Did you intend/plan on deleting him from the start because that sounds like a scam to be honest.

I have staff members supporting this, either add him or the yards will be banned. When you add him, I'll look at the case, and you may possibly gain access to the yards he deleted you from, if they are still there.
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Postby glucht23 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Ok so let me dissect this properly...

So you made a report on Sherlock... link me to the report, and I will look at it, if you comply with what I've said previously, about re-adding.
If this has happened to you before, then why would you get Sherlocks help to build a yard? Did you intend/plan on deleting him from the start because that sounds like a scam to be honest.

I have staff members supporting this, either add him or the yards will be banned. When you add him, I'll look at the case, and you may possibly gain access to the yards he deleted you from, if they are still there.

This happened at the same time as the other yards and I can't be readded to those yards cuz the accounts were banned for botting :3 also I deleted the report ages ago cuz nothing happened thats why I said ask Sharks.. if nothing was done for me why would anything be done for Sherlock? here's another offer.. I'll catch all the pokes he released and return them to him exact amount :3 and he must catch 1000 zapdos and return them to me fair? of course it is cuz after all thats what he's complaining about right? :P

Offtopic: why is nobody talking to me on IRC Sherlock was allowed his story on IRC <.<
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Postby Rem » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:46 am

I honestly prefer everyone says what they need to here.

glucht23 wrote:This happened at the same time as the other yards and I can't be readded to those yards cuz the accounts were banned for botting :3 also I deleted the report ages ago cuz nothing happened thats why I said ask Sharks.. if nothing was done for me why would anything be done for Sherlock? here's another offer.. I'll catch all the pokes he released and return them to him exact amount :3 and he must catch 1000 zapdos and return them to me fair? of course it is cuz after all thats what he's complaining about right? :P

Well since there isn't a topic, I can't really help to solve it >.>
However, if you and Sherlock agree to catch pokemon or whatever that's fine. As long as you two come to an agreement, then everything will be fine...

Edit: Solved in private channel, locked. You two have until January 25th to complete each others part of the deal.
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Postby harman19 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Well , all sorted now as glucht23 has agreed to re add me to his yards . He has promised not to delete me ever unless he got a solid proof of me donating to other yards. Confirming the new deal here as it will render the old arrangement useless.
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
harman19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   274 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:53 am

harman19 wrote:Well , all sorted now as glucht23 has agreed to re add me to his yards . He has promised not to delete me ever unless he got a solid proof of me donating to other yards. Confirming the new deal here as it will render the old arrangement useless.

yup! :3 decided to suckup my pride for once c:
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Postby Rem » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:54 pm

We are sticking to the old agreement. This is what all three of us agreed upon first, and that is what we are sticking too. You guys should have asked first before doing this >.>
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Postby glucht23 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:27 pm

thats fine then ^_^
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Postby vaiybora » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:56 am

Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing topic,Thanks for your sharing.

หนังออนไลน์

:rofl: :rofl:
vaiybora
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   51 Seen

Previous

Return to Ingame reports