Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

User using IRL money to get Pokemon

User using IRL money to get Pokemon

Postby KisaWolfz » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:23 am

Italianoo... User https://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/memb ... ?U=3744535

Is using real life money, to BUY rare pokemon. This is cheating, and breaking the rules. Its unfair to actual PBA members, like us.
He bought Void Dratini Xmas, with real life money
Proof is in here....

https://i.gyazo.com/6e6fa08153bcbf9e942 ... ab70fa.png (Screenshot 1)

https://i.gyazo.com/db09514240f44128c53 ... 5fc8a9.png (Screen shot 2)

https://i.gyazo.com/129e6632ba06b2b6af8 ... fc1e14.png (Rule number 4)

https://i.gyazo.com/bdb9983ba198176f05d ... e1c9f2.png (Void Dratini Xmas)
KisaWolfz
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   19 Seen

Re: User using IRL money to get Pokemon

Postby Exultant » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:12 am

This claim is false.. this may sound silly but I told them that it was paid for in real money because I knew that the players would ridicule me and say it was ‘scammed’ or ‘I ripped the player off for it’. I was stupid to make that lie up, but I thought it’d get them off my back. Also, I didn’t even know selling Pokémon for real life money was against the rules or I would’ve never even made up that lie. Nishad_07 is the player who gifted me the Pokémon. It was given to me for FREE. You can even ask him. When I realized that everyone took it so personally I made him get on chat and tell everyone that in fact it was given to me as a gift. I have done no crime here. Y'all shall please look into the trade logs. You will see that I offered ‘0’ on it because it was a GIFT. I shouldn’t have said that lie, I realize it backfired on me. I would never pay real life money for a Pokémon unless I’m donating in the game. Like I said, I apologize for the inconvenience, but nishad shall confirm that it was in fact, a gift. I do not think I should be banned or the Pokémon shall be taken away. THAT would be unfair. There are no rules stating that Pokémon given to players as gifts is against the rules.

Thank you.
Exultant
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   64 Seen

Re: User using IRL money to get Pokemon

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Exultant wrote:This claim is false.. this may sound silly but I told them that it was paid for in real money because I knew that the players would ridicule me and say it was ‘scammed’ or ‘I ripped the player off for it’. I was stupid to make that lie up, but I thought it’d get them off my back. Also, I didn’t even know selling Pokémon for real life money was against the rules or I would’ve never even made up that lie. Nishad_07 is the player who gifted me the Pokémon. It was given to me for FREE. You can even ask him. When I realized that everyone took it so personally I made him get on chat and tell everyone that in fact it was given to me as a gift. I have done no crime here. Y'all shall please look into the trade logs. You will see that I offered ‘0’ on it because it was a GIFT. I shouldn’t have said that lie, I realize it backfired on me. I would never pay real life money for a Pokémon unless I’m donating in the game. Like I said, I apologize for the inconvenience, but nishad shall confirm that it was in fact, a gift. I do not think I should be banned or the Pokémon shall be taken away. THAT would be unfair. There are no rules stating that Pokémon given to players as gifts is against the rules.

Thank you.

Honestly, I'm sorry but this was extremely foolish... I saw the comments you posted on my profile right before everyone started calling you out on it and then you deleted them and changed your story once you were told it was against the rules. No, it is not against the rules to receive a gift many people receive gifts I have many times here from friends actually. I have NEVER once told anyone I bought it for real money because why lie about something like that if it truly was a gift? Yes, I checked the trade logs and of course you offered 0 because you PAID for the pokemon outside of the game why would you give something in game when you already "paid" for it? You also received a cascoon set from him I see -.-. It is against the rules to purchase pokemon outside the game because it is more or less to protect people from scamming and profiting from someone else's game. Donations are allowed to be sold because it benefits the game rather than doing something like this and someone else making money. This user was inactive for an extremely long period of time and I know you two were not buddy buddy as that dude barely spoke to anyone you honestly expect me to believe after everything that happened that he randomly came back after being inactive for so long and just "gives" you probably 1 of the top rarest pokemon in the entire game... Don't insult my intelligence.

All that being said. I'm going to have to place an indefinite ban on your account. The "evidence" you flat out said it in the in-game chat and then changed your story later after everyone said you were gonna get banned. Will you ever be unbanned? That is for you to decide you are free to play on your other accounts but I will warn you any bad behavior at all will affect you getting unbanned in the future. This was incredibly foolish it really was n1shad is banned as well.

Edit: Not saying you're going to be perm banned but you will not be unbanned in just a few days... Thank you to everyone who contributed to this report.
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Return to Ingame reports