Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

what yards are for

Post your yards here.

what yards are for

Postby Jdogg-90 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:20 am

Yards are little maps that you can purchase in PBA for 20,000 PokeMoney.
Using yards, you can release pokemon and recatch them multiple times, however releasing them doesn't mean that you will find them immediately afterward. To Increase the probability of finding a particular pokemon, you can release multiple amounts of it. You can also possibly find a shiny version of that pokemon if you look long enough. You can visit other players yards if you are their friend, but please DO NOT BUG THEM CONSTANTLY TO ACCEPT YOUR FRIEND REQUEST, BECAUSE IT CAN BE VERY IRRITATING TO DEAL WITH.
Jdogg-90
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   392 Seen

Re: what yards are for

Postby Shohs » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:27 am

Hmm, I'm not sure this ones necessary. Have you seen people asking what a yard is for?
Shohs
Forever in love.

Forum Pokedex:   189 Seen

Postby Jdogg-90 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:28 am

well thats true but hopefully if not deleted it will become for feutre referance
Jdogg-90
Gym Leaders

Postby randomsniper » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:59 am

Alright, I feel like a jerk for doing this, but I completely and totally rewrote your guide :( sorry, it seemed like it needed a little sniper spicing up, hopefully there are no hard feelings..... good idea though :D
I laugh about all your pain
Whatever you find as loss, i think of as gain
Crazy as can be
What you would say to describe me
I'm having fun occasionally
But suffer from insanity
randomsniper
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Postby Shohs » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 am

Lol, he'll be fine with it, I did the same with his trading guide..but I can't directly edit his post =P
Shohs
Forever in love.

Postby Anira » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Its ok to do that but in the FAQ section there are more guides and full FAQs.
If you explain single things do it here. How ever you can read about the yards as well in my FAQ:
House/yards: You can buy a house on your profile (“Trainer HQ” click “My Profile”) for 20k. There you can release Pokes (at the bottom of the page with your yard) and recatch them as often as you want to (but they appear with half of the level they were released with +1 e.g. released level 100 will appear with level 51). Only you and your friends can visit your house/yard and when you buy it you can choose whether your friends should be able to release Pokes in there too. On “My house” (right side after clicking “Trainer HQ”) you can see a list with all the released Pokes in your yard. Furthermore you can plant your berries there. To pick the grown berries go to a yard and scroll down to the page and click “Search for berries here” (You can look for berries in every yard not only your own so your friends can pick your berries too!).
Sad how some people forget you or what you did, thanks to the people who still remember.
for MY ART click here

Anira
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby Jdogg-90 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:01 pm

randomsniper wrote:Alright, I feel like a jerk for doing this, but I completely and totally rewrote your guide :( sorry, it seemed like it needed a little sniper spicing up, hopefully there are no hard feelings..... good idea though :D

naw im ok with it...i can see that you put up how annoying it is and all
Jdogg-90
Gym Leaders

Postby Nabeel95 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:02 pm

ohhh???!!! that was there? really??!?

Nabeel95
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   125 Seen

Postby Anira » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Yeah lol of anybody would read my FAQ or at least look at the content they would know that i already answered most questions they ask. xD
Sad how some people forget you or what you did, thanks to the people who still remember.
for MY ART click here

Anira
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby Hypocrisy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 pm

I didn't know that you may encounter the shiny form of the pokemons that have been released into yards.

Thanks for your effort to arrange such a helpful guide.
Hypocrisy
Trainers

Postby mick1224 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 am

PLEASE OH PLEASE CAN U HELP ME , i let 3 legends in my yard but when i was going to use them i noticed they werent there,what do i need to do to get my pokemon back the way they were
mick1224
Trainers

Postby Shohs » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 am

Catch new ones. The term "release" means the same thing as it does in the handhelds. You lose it for good unless you recatch it or trade for one.

You can, however, catch them in your yard now...when the yards get fixed.
Shohs
Forever in love.

You have encountered a wild Grumpig!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby Born2Kill » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:21 pm

One question : Can i catch pokemons of the other players yard's ? or i just can catch of my yard ?
Born2Kill
Trainers

Postby Jdogg-90 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 pm

u can catch in your yard and in other players yards aslong as the other players are ur friends
Jdogg-90
Gym Leaders

Postby kabirz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 pm

i have ........well here it is ok ::

Q 1 :: if i , like release a nicada (say without pic) - could be because its a female ,
the pok's == new nicada that we gonna encounter again are they gonna be only female nicada ??
we can't catch a male nicada ? :? can we caz we never released a male nicada?........ :arrow: .....it's caz the male and female have different evolution's

and

Q 2 ::if that is a special say shiney nicada .................do other special also appear ??
i mean the dark\metalic\ghost pok's :D ??
they also appear automatically or do we need to release them also.

Q 3 ::Is there a limit to the number of pok's we can release in our yard , what will happen if i release say 1000 pok's do they start dissapearing ?? :roll:

Q 4 :: some one above refered that we can recatch the poks from our yard's .....when the yard's get fixed ???
Fixed .............?? what does that mean ?? we buy them ....after that arnt they supposed to remain with us once bought??

(poks we release will go to the neighbours yard for the grass they see to take a stroll or something :D ?? :: just joking :D)
if a person makes-abuse based on racial idenity/assumption's for no other reason!you can report him even a Admin/website:FORUMS FOR RACIAL ABUSE that are locally available & it's covered under CyberLaw's.
**if you are from Indian SubContinent or are a Muslim this DOES concern YOU**
**if you think all German's are JEW Killer's::you r still RACIST**
kabirz
Trainers

Next

Return to PBA Online Yards