Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Appeals . 2017

Appeals . 2017

Postby Kanameh » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:50 pm

Nick : Kanameh
Reason of ban : Botting
How long you were banned : 467 days

Why you should be unbanned : Hi, I would like to play again because i still like the game also accept that was my own mistake and i'm sorry. i'll wait you would consider appealing my request. thanks.
Kanameh
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   10 Seen

Re: Appeals . 2017

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Kanameh wrote:Nick : Kanameh
Reason of ban : Botting
How long you were banned : 467 days

Why you should be unbanned : Hi, I would like to play again because i still like the game also accept that was my own mistake and i'm sorry. i'll wait you would consider appealing my request. thanks.

Hi, thanks for posting an appeal. As I've asked the people before why do you think you deserve a second chance and how do we know you won't go right back to your old actions?? We don't want to unban people just for them to return to prior habits and have to re-ban the player so please answer my question to the best of your ability! Also, was botting all you were doing because it seems to me that your IP has been banned not just your account and a lot of the people that were caught up in the botting ban were not IP banned so it seems strange to me how your case is different from the others? Again, thank you for posting and be honest when answering my questions because this will be the last thing you have to say before we decide on your appeal!

Thanks,

Wolf/Alex
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   219 Seen

Postby Termes » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:54 am

Hey Kanameh.

Like wolf has said, why were you IP banned? Automatic bans that were system placed were for single accounts, this may have been done by a specific moderator or admin which means there could be greater reason to your ban.

Ideally, I'd also like to speak to some of your friends or people who know you to gauge your character and likelihood to reoffend.

I don't know the magnitude of your botting either which would place a good judgment as to the correct length of your ban. Nevertheless considering it's been over a year I see that as sufficient time out although it is a big offence and that's assuming this is your only reason for the ban and that you haven't repeatedly broken rules or have bad history.

If you go back on your word you will simply just be banned again, if you are to be unbanned in the first place. It will be up to you in how you play the game here on out.

Also, no need for this additional topic, could you delete that one and continue to post on this one. Cheers
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   541 Seen

Postby Diekito19 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:39 am

Hi , i'm friend of Kanameh and i know he was bad , also i believed he did not do that , but after he told me the true because i asked to Nexus ( He did the ban ) why he did that ? after of lots of try , he answer my question and said : Kanameh was banned for Botting , as i dint knew that , did question again : are you sure ? and again the answer was :Ban for botting , as he doesnt know english , i'm helping him with my poor english
Diekito19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   6 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:17 pm

Diekito19 wrote:Hi , i'm friend of Kanameh and i know he was bad , also i believed he did not do that , but after he told me the true because i asked to Nexus ( He did the ban ) why he did that ? after of lots of try , he answer my question and said : Kanameh was banned for Botting , as i dint knew that , did question again : are you sure ? and again the answer was :Ban for botting , as he doesnt know english , i'm helping him with my poor english

Ideally, others are not allowed to post on someone else's ban appeal but since you are helping him with your english I will allow it.

We aren't asking if he was botting he already admitted to it so obviously that was a reason for his ban. We are wondering why was he IP banned instead of just his 1 account being banned? We ask this because most of the people that have already been unbanned for botting were only banned on the account that they were botting on not their entire IP address so is there something more along with his botting that he is not telling us? I am going to speak to Nexus next time I see him and get the full story because we aren't going to make any decisions on unbanning someone unless the entire story is presented in front of us.
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   219 Seen

Postby Diekito19 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:34 am

Thanks for allow me comment , i dont know what was the problem of Nexus , like Kanameh doesnt know english i tried to appeal for him and i asked to Nexus why he was banned ( i dont knew the bot in this time) after i wait for an answer . its not hard to say: Kanameh was Banned for this reasons 1°______ . 2°_____ ,.... And waiting and wasting lots of trys , finally got an answer and was for bot , even when he betray the rules of game , is easy to say the why he was banned , so the unique reason what i know for the ban was BOTTING nothing more , Nexus dont told the why IP ban . PD : i'm not totally expert with English so dont know all the rules of game like IP ban or a single ban account
Diekito19
Trainers

Postby Termes » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:15 am

Okay well I just sort of realised as I kept thinking this ban was for yard botting for some reason but going by some battle counts you have on your main and accounts shared by your IP it's appears it could be for botting battles as you got over 1 million battles between those accounts in about a years length I think. Could you confirm that diekito or kanameh? I spoke to diekito who spoke on your behalf kanameh and he says you admitted or were indeed doing it over 2 accounts, I believe he also said you were doing it simultaneously at times.

I got the green light from Wolf and I will unban you but If your battles begin to creep up in ridiculous numbers again don't be surprised if another ban awaits. Thanks.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   541 Seen

Postby Diekito19 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:38 am

Thanks for reply Termes and Wolf , And was botting for battles like you said , the big mount on victories
Diekito19
Trainers

Return to Ban Appeals