Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

check stoking.

check stoking.

Postby blademasterz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:16 am

•Include your in-game name: BladeMasterZ
•Reason of your ban: i am very angry, i wanna know the reason,
•How long you were banned: 2 hours
•Who you were banned by: i don't know who exactly
•Why you should be unbanned: i want play, i was playing and stocking told me that i am banned, witouth a reason, she told me banned and banned i am, i was training a poke and is angry that :s, i play a lot, ago 3 years playing and is bad this things.
blademasterz
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   29 Seen

Re: check stoking.

Postby StockingAnarchy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:31 am

I told you, that you were banned for botting like 60 times. The mod who banned you was "Ezio" ill tell him to reply here.
If you have problems on the Forums, Game, or IRC and need to contact an Administrator, Please PM me, I can also Frequently be found on the IRC. If you have Shared accounts, or any other breach of the rules and were scammed, cheated, or lost something due to it, the staff cannot assist you in this.

StockingAnarchy
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   254 Seen

Postby blademasterz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:19 am

Stoking, you say '' u was banned for boting'', how if i am a cheater or a bad player, i was training and banned me? For no reason.. U told me, blade banned, so i told you why? And u say for botting, i told you for botting? And u wont reply.. Tell to ezio
blademasterz
Trainers

Postby iamcool » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:28 am

Dude... im being serious but give it up blade!!

Before this new sort of captcha came out!! You were using a Software that was doing all the battles (Mouse **** *******)

How i know this : You said it yourself on MSN
iamcool
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   49 Seen

Postby blademasterz » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:32 pm

What i told? That i what use? Who are u?
blademasterz
Trainers

Postby Rem » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:37 pm

iamcool wrote:Dude... im being serious but give it up blade!!

Before this new sort of captcha came out!! You were using a Software that was doing all the battles (Mouse **** *******)

How i know this : You said it yourself on MSN

Unless you can screenshot proof that he said it in MSN, please do not comment on other ban appeals. (Unless you reply with the screenshot)
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby StockingAnarchy » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:44 am

"iamcool" can you please send a message of this screenshot to my pm's? aswell as to rem's since he is handling this case now aswell.

I know msn is a choice of saving messages so if you don't have proof im afraid we will have to hide and negate this comment of yours as there won't be proof of it.
If you have problems on the Forums, Game, or IRC and need to contact an Administrator, Please PM me, I can also Frequently be found on the IRC. If you have Shared accounts, or any other breach of the rules and were scammed, cheated, or lost something due to it, the staff cannot assist you in this.

StockingAnarchy
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   254 Seen

Postby blademasterz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 am

i cant believe this, now all peoples say that has proff about i am a cheater, all peoples know that i am banned and now all want to be blademasterz, i only play a lot that is all! , what proff? if him has a proff i will be unbanned? i wanna know that. also ezio, i cant upload a video coz is very slow to up. but i can say you how i train and look that is easy make 6 winds in 3 seconds
blademasterz
Trainers

Postby Rem » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

If someone says they have a screenshot of you saying you botted, then yeah, we're going to be interested. Quit yelling and raging about, otherwise we won't help you.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby blademasterz » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:54 am

check this video, how train very fast, this is all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7t-lKQ ... e=youtu.be
blademasterz
Trainers

Postby Ezio » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 am

Can you explain how you took out all regirocks in 2 turns? Also, it still doesn't prove that you're innocent. You were supposed to make 8 wins in 3 seconds remember?

PM me if you require assistance.
Ezio
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   171 Seen

Postby blademasterz » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 am

Yes ezio! say that u can battle 1vs1 , 2vs 2 and i use 3vs 3n that is all, and i was confused is imposible make in 3 seconds 8 winds, but 6 is good and easy when pba be fast!

-- Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 am --

check this ezio, pba was fast ( not totallity and i made this winds for that u look, this is the more fast that a people can train

-- Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 am --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2WZ8Ock ... e=youtu.be
blademasterz
Trainers

Postby vaiybora » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am

Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing topic,Thanks for your sharing.

ดูหนังออนไลน์

:P :P
vaiybora
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   51 Seen

Return to Ban Appeals