Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Unban appeal

Unban appeal

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:49 am

Ign - winningcombo
Reason of your ban - No idea
How long have you been banned - No idea
Who were you banned by - No idea
Why you should be unbanned - First off , I'd like to say that i have returned to this game after 6-7 months gap coz of some family issues(let's not dwelve into that)...So when i returned , I only remembered passwords to some of my accs and so i hve contacted fb page and ash(aka nexus) on mibbit and he has informed me that he'll look into it ... anyways i notice that out of all my accs , 1 which is winningcombo has been banned (i realised it when I was searching fr it in find players and couldnt track it) .... I have nvr been banned and most probably i was banned when i wasnt even playing which actually surprises me , also there's a weird comment on the profile by a person called PSG123 , it reads like this -
PSG123 said "If u want this account to be unbanned, plz speak to me."

Also that user is banned too so i'm confused of what actually happened to my acc and why,when and by whom it was banned ... Plz look into the matter as the account contains most if not all of my golds and voids and my money.... Also I'd like to be informed the reason of the ban (only if it is possible) ... I know that PBA staff are busy and have lives but i ask for just 5 minutes of your time to look into the matter ...
My present ign which i use is - orko97
registered mibbit chat nick - youwin

Thank you!

Edit- i got the reason why i was banned from Nexus and it seems that i am accused of hacking , see - http://www.pbaforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=22642
I'd inform you that it was not hacked or stolen , the shiny virizionin question was bought fairly from overkinggraww who sold it to me for a relatively low price (90m) when at that time they were arnd 150-20m , also i left the game soon after and hence the lack of "last seen" .... So, considering the above given link , I'd say the acc was banned around 5-6 months ago ... I was falsely accused in my absence as well as banned , Also the player who reported me in question has himself been banned for quite a while which raises an issue of his credibility ... Taking into consideration all the facts i have provided you with , I hope that i get unbanned and let to continue playing ..
Thank you again ! :)
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Re: Unban appeal

Postby kiki_22 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:45 pm

I am psg123 and I would like to say that ur banned cos of the reason ash told u. I posted on ur profile so i could tell u why u were banned. I'm not going to say anything and I was banned only a month ago so we will let staff sort this matter out.
kiki_22
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   74 Seen

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 pm

kiki_22 wrote:I am psg123 and I would like to say that ur banned cos of the reason ash told u. I posted on ur profile so i could tell u why u were banned. I'm not going to say anything and I was banned only a month ago so we will let staff sort this matter out.

I won't say anything other than that I have never been banned or accused to be banned ever before , can't say the same about you .... Also if you were apparently hacked thenwh was only your shiny virizion stolen ? why did you contact the mods ( aka the forum )a week after you observed the fact that i had apparently left the game indefinitely ? Why wasn't any proof given on your part , the only proof against me seems to be apparently 'your word' but i have been reading several of the forum posts by you as well as others which portraysyou to be a) A scammer and b) An abuser .... Also do you really have anyone to vouch for your word being greater and more truthful than mine ? The only reason you got away with me being banned was because i was having serious issues and decided to leave the game for a while to sort things out ...
Don't you dare call me a hacker without any proof whatsoever !!

Edit -According to the rules you aren't allowed to post on another's unban appeal unless you're a mod , so there's another point against you (i.e , doesnt follow rules) ....
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:24 pm

I took a look at the in game logs of this case, and this ban will remain in place until you return the shiny Virizion.
Your story does not match up with the logs that are in game.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm

But i dont have the shiny virizion , it is in the banned acc i think , also I have not hacked anyone nor have i ever been banned ... I'm ot saying that i'm the perfect ideal player but atleast i bought it from someone else , also the reason for me shifting through different accs at that time period was because i was about to leave the game and decided to hide all my costlier pokes in an account which not many knew about , hence the shift from aniketsamal to manunited4 to partly winningcombo and arceuslovesme . But since the only way i will get unbanned is if i return the poke then be it , i will . You can take all my stuff away from that acc but atleast i want to clear my name , i am no hacker , iam just a player like any other .... If you would unban me then i would return the shiny virizion to PSG123. That's all , i just want to keep my record clean ...

Edit - I still don't get why i am accused of hacking , i bought the shiny virizion , i am fairly sure i bought it to account manunited from a player called overkinggraww but i may be wrong about the player i bought it from but not about the money i paid for it if that's stored in trade logs, if u would plz tell me who previously owned it before me then that would be helpful coz tht would prove tht i did not hack anyone :(
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:31 am

You did not buy the shiny Virizion for what you are claiming here, you didn't even buy it off of a third party person, you took it directly off of PSG123's account. This is why mods get the impression that you are lying in your ban appeal. No matter what alibi you are trying to cover yourself here with right now, this is not what the game logs are telling us. You continuing to play innocent is not helping you in the least. And, trying to make a mockery of this when you feel that certain people are not online is also not something that normally ends in your favor.

That being said, this case would be rather difficult to have the shiny returned to PSG since all of his main accounts are currently banned. You would have to wait for PSG to be unbanned at a later point in time, or have a moderator hold on to it.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:26 pm

PrincessPhoenix wrote:You did not buy the shiny Virizion for what you are claiming here, you didn't even buy it off of a third party person, you took it directly off of PSG123's account. This is why mods get the impression that you are lying in your ban appeal. No matter what alibi you are trying to cover yourself here with right now, this is not what the game logs are telling us. You continuing to play innocent is not helping you in the least. And, trying to make a mockery of this when you feel that certain people are not online is also not something that normally ends in your favor.

That being said, this case would be rather difficult to have the shiny returned to PSG since all of his main accounts are currently banned. You would have to wait for PSG to be unbanned at a later point in time, or have a moderator hold on to it.

Then that's decided , I'd let you hold onto that, you can offer 0 on it and unban me and i'll hand it over to you ...Also if you wish then I admit the charges that i hacked his account for one single pokemon and left the rest of his stuff intact along with not changing his password and i was dumb enough to think that moderators won't catch me for doing so ... Saying that The crime bestowed upon me for hacking just one pokemon has already been 6 months , I couldn't appeal earlier coz i returned to the game after a 6 month long gap as well this is my first offence , so stating the facts again -
1.Stolen 1 pokemon
2.First offence (first ban in my 4-5 years playing this game)
3.Already served 5-6 months

Also it was so dumb of me not to have photographic memory, you know , to return to a game , find out that i have been banned and to appeal for getting unbanned and to remember who i traded with 6 months ago...
p.s- the thing i was talking about buying from okg ? turns out it was the shiny landorus which i bought off him not the shiny virizion , but hey again its my own fault ...

Edit- I'm sorry for my attitude , I really am ... You may see me as this kid who is full of himself and mocking others ... The truth is far from it , I'm overly-enthusiastic and
I do what i love and love what i do .. I'm not undermining your authority or trying to win any favours ....I'm overly-sarcastic ? Yes . I'm Overconfident ? Most definitely . I'm a rebel ? Hell yeah . Saying all this both here and shoutbox is nothing other than 'My Opinion' and I think that this game still allows that .. Everyone has the right to prove their innocence , don't I ? That's all I did ... I even accepted a crime(see above) which I can't bring myself to accept but had to because that's what this game is all about these days , suck up to the big ones or else pay the price ... Does speaking my mind and as a matter of fact (if you would have seen shoutbox) everyone else's make me a bad person ? I certainly hope not ... I'm not angry or upset at my unban appeal being rejected, I'm -in one word- disappointed ....This is my full and final edit as well as comment , i'll leave the rest to you .... You have the power mods , all we want is that you use it to its maximum effect and not just to ban people.....Before rejecting my unban appeal (which i'm pretty sure you will) , ask yourself , Is this really what this game is all about ?

With hearty thanks and high regards!!
Yours friendly rebel
Aniket
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:54 pm

The point of the game is to have fun and play fairly. If you are stealing things out of other people's accounts then it is a bannable offense. We ban the people who break rules, and even though you typed your apology in a sarcastic manner with the understanding that cases like this don't happen, there really are people here who break into accounts (a LOT of accounts, especially inactive ones) just to steal valuable Pokemon or just money and leave everything else in tact, including the password. Sometimes people break into accounts and don't take anything because there was nothing of personal interest to them. Every kind of situation you can dream up someone has attempted or done it before; the more outlandish, the more likely they are to try it. This is nothing new and it is part of the various cases that come up over the years.

Almost everyone is a rebel, similar to how people dislike the rules set by their parents so they go out of their way to do things like stay up later or sneak out of the house, and it is a completely normal part of human nature to fight for anarchy. But, just like getting a traffic citation or something, showing it is best done at appropriate times and it is a terrible idea to try and get yourself out of a ticket by picking a fight with the cops giving it to you (it usually ends up with more tickets). Some people will pick a fight anyways and then wonder why they always have problems with various community authority figures online and in rl. We all know people don't like moderators and when we step into activities people will get mad because they or their friend got banned or something, and if we do nothing people get mad because they feel justice isn't being served against a particular person they feel wronged by. It is always going to end with at least one person mad no matter what course of action is taken. But seriously, if you are involved in a case it is best to either wait until it is over to complain or do it someplace where the people overseeing it won't possibly see it.

I'm waiting on another staff person to get online before you are unbanned.

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:26 pm

PrincessPhoenix wrote:The point of the game is to have fun and play fairly. If you are stealing things out of other people's accounts then it is a bannable offense. We ban the people who break rules, and even though you typed your apology in a sarcastic manner with the understanding that cases like this don't happen, there really are people here who break into accounts (a LOT of accounts, especially inactive ones) just to steal valuable Pokemon or just money and leave everything else in tact, including the password. Sometimes people break into accounts and don't take anything because there was nothing of personal interest to them. Every kind of situation you can dream up someone has attempted or done it before; the more outlandish, the more likely they are to try it. This is nothing new and it is part of the various cases that come up over the years.

Almost everyone is a rebel, similar to how people dislike the rules set by their parents so they go out of their way to do things like stay up later or sneak out of the house, and it is a completely normal part of human nature to fight for anarchy. But, just like getting a traffic citation or something, showing it is best done at appropriate times and it is a terrible idea to try and get yourself out of a ticket by picking a fight with the cops giving it to you (it usually ends up with more tickets). Some people will pick a fight anyways and then wonder why they always have problems with various community authority figures online and in rl. We all know people don't like moderators and when we step into activities people will get mad because they or their friend got banned or something, and if we do nothing people get mad because they feel justice isn't being served against a particular person they feel wronged by. It is always going to end with at least one person mad no matter what course of action is taken. But seriously, if you are involved in a case it is best to either wait until it is over to complain or do it someplace where the people overseeing it won't possibly see it.

I'm waiting on another staff person to get online before you are unbanned.

Alright ,I see the point you made ,I'm a reasonable guy but your last sentence of posting my views someplace where people overseeing won't find it , that one i dont agree with coz views are to be presented for everyone to see ... If not then they are not one's actions or views , they are his thoughts and thoughts don't make a difference ... To be honest , this unban appeal actually turned into a way to relieve my frustration and since my friends and even some strangers joined into the discussion about what's right and what's wrong , i got carried away and wrote maybe the longest ban appeal EVER !!! Also here's a man dancing - :dance:
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Well you can, I'm just saying that people who tend to do that may have less of a favorable overall result on their behalf, depending on how long it carries on and who is replying :P

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:02 am

Alrighty then ...
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:56 am

Okay so.. since PSG's accounts are all banned right now we are trying something different. One of the in game staff has created an account for specifically for handling Pokemon or pokemoney involved in cases so that they can be banished or returned.

Your account will be unbanned now. Please offer the shiny Virizion to one of the 0 trades on the account named NightVisions. This is the account that has been designated as a staff holding account.

If it isn't sent there within 24 hours then the bans will be reissued.

PSG123, I know you will be reading this appeal. The Pokemon is being sent there for holding until your accounts become eligible for unban. When you are unbanned at some later point in time it will be returned to you.

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:09 am

umm can you pm me the password ? i umm sort of :wasntme: have forgotten it it seems
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:17 am

I don't have access to manually change passwords, only Sharks does. The password reset on the log in page works now though.

If you can't log in I'll extend the return deadline a bit until you can get that sorted.

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Postby Rem » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:21 am

Aniketsamalinfinity wrote:umm can you pm me the password ? i umm sort of :wasntme: have forgotten it it seems

Try contacting Sharks on PBA's facebook page.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Next

Return to Ban Appeals