Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

1st Ban Appeal : Prateekchellani

1st Ban Appeal : Prateekchellani

Postby prateekchellani » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:04 am

To the mods,
I've been banned in game.... Can't seem to understand why.

•Include your in-game name : prateekchellani

•Reason of your ban : I do not know....
1. Although some of my friends are speculating that it may be due to botting (I am 100% positive I haven't botted, and I do not even know how to.... If this is the case tho, I am willing to bet everything I own, in real life and the game game, on the fact that I didn't bot.).
2. Also, some guys on irc did say that I may have been banned as a misunderstanding or an error in the system, and maybe I have been banned due to (some resemblance? ) with a person I was trading a lot with of late, Craze_Valkyrie (who has also been banned recently).

•How long you were banned : when I woke up this morning I was banned. Yesterday late night I wasn't.

•Who you were banned by (Don't include this if you don't know.) : No clue.

•Why you should be unbanned : Id like to be unbanned, since I really do not know why I have been banned. I have been a good player, and as past record suggests, I havent even been mentioned in a report. Also, if it something I have done wrong this time, I am willing to help correct it and will not repeat it.

I hope you guys will look into this matter asap since I really do look forward to getting back to this game.
P.S. Please do forgive me if I sound a bit impatient/angry. It is just that my 11th exams got over on Friday, and I was looking forward to play this game and build a few yards.

-- Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:24 pm --

Its been quite a while, Mods. Tbh im really disappointed that I haven't received a reply yet. I did think the PBA staff were better than this (I'm saying this out of honesty, i don't mean to offend/disrespect anyone). Anyway, all i ask is for you to reconsider my ban appeal. I still stand by my belief that I didn't bot; in the sense that i don't know how to; although i was informed by moderators or pm on mibbit that this ban was for botting and was an automated ban by the system. I feel I deserve a second chance because although i wasn't the best or the most active or anything, I believe that I followed all the rules and stuff, and don't really remember having any other 'incidents' that were against the code of conduct of the game.
I sincerely hope that I will atleast get a reply to this.... If i need to post a seperate thread as a second ban appeal please let me know, I just wasn't sure if i was eligible for it as I am yet to receive a formal reply on the first appeal(This one)
Cheers,
Prateek

-- Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:25 pm --

Its been quite a while, Mods. Tbh im really disappointed that I haven't received a reply yet. I did think the PBA staff were better than this (I'm saying this out of honesty, i don't mean to offend/disrespect anyone). Anyway, all i ask is for you to reconsider my ban appeal. I still stand by my belief that I didn't bot; in the sense that i don't know how to; although i was informed by moderators or pm on mibbit that this ban was for botting and was an automated ban by the system. I feel I deserve a second chance because although i wasn't the best or the most active or anything, I believe that I followed all the rules and stuff, and don't really remember having any other 'incidents' that were against the code of conduct of the game.
I sincerely hope that I will atleast get a reply to this.... If i need to post a seperate thread as a second ban appeal please let me know, I just wasn't sure if i was eligible for it as I am yet to receive a formal reply on the first appeal(This one)
Cheers,
Prateek
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...
To catch em is my real test, to train them is my cause

My Shop - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22775&p=293292#p293292

Credits to Chromohit( Chromosky) for the banner and avatar
prateekchellani
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   95 Seen

Return to Ban Appeals