Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Unban appeal

Unban appeal

Postby ewige07 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:57 pm

hi everyone im back game but My account banned nick= electronicblue003. But i dont know why iam banned im surprised now .PLS examine My account i bought alo of alır of credits because i love game. Why would i buy alot of credits( hundreds of dollars) if i wanted ise illegal program. So unvan My account pls Thank you for help ne gl peopple
ewige07
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   5 Seen

Re: Unban appeal

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:16 pm

ewige07 wrote:hi everyone im back game but My account banned nick= electronicblue003. But i dont know why iam banned im surprised now .PLS examine My account i bought alo of alır of credits because i love game. Why would i buy alot of credits( hundreds of dollars) if i wanted ise illegal program. So unvan My account pls Thank you for help ne gl peopple

What I find interesting is you start by saying "I don't know why I am banned" but then later say "why would I use and illegal program". As for now appeal is denied because you demanded in game that I unban you and I don't really do demands... If you can later "remember" why you were banned repost another ban appeal and i'll give it a look.
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   246 Seen

Postby ewige07 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:51 am

im just runnig an idea. My account wins is only 76k.( if i used illegal program My account woul have a lot of wins ( exp. 1 2 million) that is right? My last an idea for banned i think i used some wrong chat because i dont know english i use dictionary and translate.So i dont have to get fined.everyone does not need to know english.please check My account im not a bad boy i followed all the rules.if the ban does not open unfortunately i will leave the game because i dont have any good account.
And tyvm for your answer and conguraliton new task (GM).
ewige07
Trainers

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 pm

ewige07 wrote:im just runnig an idea. My account wins is only 76k.( if i used illegal program My account woul have a lot of wins ( exp. 1 2 million) that is right? My last an idea for banned i think i used some wrong chat because i dont know english i use dictionary and translate.So i dont have to get fined.everyone does not need to know english.please check My account im not a bad boy i followed all the rules.if the ban does not open unfortunately i will leave the game because i dont have any good account.
And tyvm for your answer and conguraliton new task (GM).

I looked further into the problem and it looks like your account was banned automatically by the system not by a user and it was for botting... Botting can not only be automated battling but can also be automated searching for pokemon as well as the program buying lotto tickets for you as well. I am now taking all ban appeals into consideration so if you have anything else to respond to this let me know and I will decide what to do from there I appreciate you working with me :p
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   246 Seen

Postby ewige07 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:07 am

I'm sure I did not use any illegal program. i bought a lot of credits for real money (more than 500 dolars) so Why can not I use bad programs. i like play game but i lost my best account.I am sure you will be able to solve this problem.I do not get more than enough.I appreciate your help. TYVM GM
ewige07
Trainers

Return to Ban Appeals