Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Unban appeal

Unban appeal

Postby sharansasi123 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Username - sharansasi
Banned - 698 days ago
Reason- botting

I have learned from my mistakes and I would like to comeback here.

Thank you.
sharansasi123
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   13 Seen

Re: Unban appeal

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:26 am

sharansasi123 wrote:Username - sharansasi
Banned - 698 days ago
Reason- botting

I have learned from my mistakes and I would like to comeback here.

Thank you.

Before I make any decision I'd like to ask you a few questions since you only typed a sentence...

First off what did you gain in game from botting and why did you do it? Lastly, everyone is "sorry" for their actions when they're in trouble. Explain to me exactly what you have learned from this experience and why you think myself or termes should unban you. Please answer those questions for me and we'll make a decision from there :p
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby sharansasi123 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:41 am

To be frank i did try botting(training) which i didnt even use for more than 3 min i just tried it out, out of curiosity....

Now talking about learning from this mistake i have come to a conclusion that never try to get a shortcut to anything u just need to have patience and give ur time for this game and always play fair no matter what....

This was the only problem i have been into considering i have been playing for more than 5+ years and have always been fair to this game except for this thing i did and i am really sorry for breaking the rules and i hope i get a second chance as all should get a second chance...

Thank You...
sharansasi123
Trainers

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:13 pm

sharansasi123 wrote:To be frank i did try botting(training) which i didnt even use for more than 3 min i just tried it out, out of curiosity....

Now talking about learning from this mistake i have come to a conclusion that never try to get a shortcut to anything u just need to have patience and give ur time for this game and always play fair no matter what....

This was the only problem i have been into considering i have been playing for more than 5+ years and have always been fair to this game except for this thing i did and i am really sorry for breaking the rules and i hope i get a second chance as all should get a second chance...

Thank You...

Thank you for answering those questions and being honest... Let me talk it over with Termes and I'll let you know of our decision :)
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Postby Termes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Hey sharansai, I've checked a few character references and they vouched well for you. They spoke well of you. I'm happy to give you another shot, if you do however do wrong again then I can't help once more, especially if it's breaking the same or another rule equivalent. Consider this your second chance. Hope you can be a good example. Good luck mate.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   551 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:32 pm

It is a yes from me as well. And as Termes stated above I will be keeping close eye on many that get their second chance. We are putting our necks out there for you by doing some unbanning so do not disappoint either 1 of us by making us ban you again because I want this to be put on note right here and right now that if I catch you reverting to the same methods you will not be unbanned again! With that being said, good luck mate and welcome back!
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

You have encountered a wild Vileplume!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby sharansasi123 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:16 pm

thanx guys i wont disappoint u guys :D
sharansasi123
Trainers

Return to Ban Appeals