Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

unban appeal

unban appeal

Postby nikash1994 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Include your in-game name : nikash1994
Reason of your ban : botting
banned by : sharks
how long have i banned for : around 3 and half years
Why you should be unbanned : well played for a couple of years and havent done other mistakes then using tsmn thing and i am sure i wont be doing tat any more i have learned from my mistakes and I apologize for breaking the rule it will not happen again. I will not misplay and would like to return and play.
nikash1994
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   210 Seen

Re: unban appeal

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:30 pm

nikash1994 wrote:Include your in-game name : nikash1994
Reason of your ban : botting
banned by : sharks
how long have i banned for : around 3 and half years
Why you should be unbanned : well played for a couple of years and havent done other mistakes then using tsmn thing and i am shore i wont be doing tat any more i have learned from my mistakes and I apologize for breaking the rule it will not happen again. I will not misplay and would like to return and play.

Hello niki! Nice to see you trying to come back!

As for your appeal. It is a yes from me... After speaking with you and even reading this I do believe you have learned your lesson and I believe you that you won't do it again. I do want to say something to you though everyone that we unban I will be as well as Termes watching very closely. You guys wouldn't have gotten unbanned without me and Termes so I want to make it very clear that if you do make the same mistake again you will not have another chance to get unbanned so don't let us down!

But anyways, like I said it's a yes from me. I'll let Termes come on and make his decision and from there we will go! Thanks for posting and if you have anything else to add please feel free to do so :)
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby nikash1994 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Thank u very much guys
nikash1994
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   210 Seen

Postby Termes » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:58 pm

Hey Niki.

Just like what I have said with Lynx. Please don't repeat yourself under our watch. We are happy to give a chance to people that deserve one but we expect and trust you to play by the rules. Do not dissapoint!

I have just unbanned you.

Welcome back and good luck this time around.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   551 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Congrats Niki good to have you back! Do not let us down! :)
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Return to Ban Appeals