Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

[PBA] UNBANN APPEAL

[PBA] UNBANN APPEAL

Postby LYNX2366 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:30 pm

.Include your in game name: LYNX2366
.Reason of your ban: Botting
.How long you were banned: 702 days
.Who woud you banned by: Sharks12
.Why you shoud be unbanned: I really want to play again on my main account.. And i spend so much time for it.. Yes I used bot program.. And it was a big mistake.. And i really regrets for that action.. I used that program cos i wonder how it works thats all.. And i admit i used it.. And i used it like 3-5 days only... But botting is botting.. Now im asking for the second chance to play again on my main sir/mam.. I promise i wont waste that second chance youll give to me.. I just want to play on my main cos i spend so much time for it.. I already learned the importance of rules and regulation of this community.. Im so sorry if i broke it.. But im glad if you guys give me second chance to play again.. Im hoping for your consideration sir/mam... I really want to play again on my main on this community.. Hoping for your positive response/reply...

Sincerely yours...: LYNX2366
LYNX2366
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   15 Seen

Re: [PBA] UNBANN APPEAL

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:38 pm

LYNX2366 wrote:.Include your in game name: LYNX2366
.Reason of your ban: Botting
.How long you were banned: 702 days
.Who woud you banned by: Sharks12
.Why you shoud be unbanned: I really want to play again on my main account.. And i spend so much time for it.. Yes I used bot program.. And it was a big mistake.. And i really regrets for that action.. I used that program cos i wonder how it works thats all.. And i admit i used it.. And i used it like 3-5 days only... But botting is botting.. Now im asking for the second chance to play again on my main sir/mam.. I promise i wont waste that second chance youll give to me.. I just want to play on my main cos i spend so much time for it.. I already learned the importance of rules and regulation of this community.. Im so sorry if i broke it.. But im glad if you guys give me second chance to play again.. Im hoping for your consideration sir/mam... I really want to play again on my main on this community.. Hoping for your positive response/reply...

Sincerely yours...: LYNX2366

Hello Lynx fancy seeing you here!

As far as your appeal goes it's a big yes from me! After talking to you today for a little on mibbit and reading your ban appeal I truly do believe you have learned from your mistakes and won't do it again and I believe you'll be valuable to the communities rebirth as I continue to try and get the game going again. As I have told the 2 others that have appealed before you I want to make it very clear. Termes and myself will be watching all unbanned parties closely and you guys would've never gotten unbanned without us (more than likely). So, if we find out that you have resorted to your old ways I want it shown right here that you won't get another chance to be unbanned and play this game again as we are sticking our newly found reputation out for you guys! So please please please do not go back on your word and let us down!

But, as for me like I said before it is a big yes from me! Before I unban I will let Termes come on and ask any questions/state his opinion on the matter and then we will go from there! If you have anything else to add please feel free to do so. Otherwise, just sit back and wait for Termes he should be on soon actually and I'll direct him to here! Thanks for posting and hope to see you back in the game!
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby LYNX2366 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:04 pm

First of all thank you...
Id wait like 2 years for this moment.. So i dont mind waiting for termes to get on.. You guys are so great.. You guys will make history for this community for the better.. I salute you..
Im hoping for termes positive response..
Thank you again.. Mmmwaahhh...
LYNX2366
Trainers

Postby Termes » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Hey Lynx, nice to see you mate.

Lynx the main thing in my eyes is that you have served your time. Wolf I agree we are putting our reputations on the line but it all takes is a flick of the switch and they'll be back on ground zero.

The thing is, I don't want to leave people who have supported the game's livelihood just out there in the cold . You helped grow and kept this game running through donations and in-game economic activities. We are a better game and community when we have more personalities and players vying their trade. I know your character you're a great guy and I want to see you doing well, just make sure to go about it in the right way.

Be careful and please don't repeat your mistake again, we won't bail you out or give you any mercy if you betray your lifeline. Consider this your opportunity of redemption.

I've unbanned you, good luck man I hope to see you around and building some nice yards again.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   551 Seen

Postby LYNX2366 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:21 pm

All i wanna tell is Thank you.. Just Thank you...
And now im back... Cheers...
LYNX2366
Trainers

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:35 pm

LYNX2366 wrote:All i wanna tell is Thank you.. Just Thank you...
And now im back... Cheers...

Well said Termes!

And lynx, welcome back my friend don't let us down please! :)
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

You have encountered a wild dotekkotsu!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Return to Ban Appeals