Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Pikachu

Pikachu

Postby glucht23 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:16 pm

All Imma say is I think I should be unbanned. I do not admit to botting cuz I didn't. Been banned for a couple years maybe?
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Pikachu

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:35 pm

glucht23 wrote:All Imma say is I think I should be unbanned. I do not admit to botting cuz I didn't. Been banned for a couple years maybe?

Well Mr. Glucht, this was very vague but longtime no see my friend... And as part of how we've been handling appeals (check nikash, sharan and lynx's if you'd like to reference) at least humor me and tell me why you think you should be unbanned because you didn't even format it properly but i'll let it slide seeing as you're a busy busy fellow |( ... And as far as the accusations against you I'm not here to argue about them but I will just note that Termes, Lynx, Nikash and quite a few others were banned the exact same day as you and they didn't deny it 8) but hey I had nothing to do with that... Just answer my question with a little thought if that isn't to much trouble and we'll go from there.

Thanks bud,

Alex
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   246 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:55 pm

I think I should be unbanned because my wonderful personality is sure to brighten up the community O:)

-- Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:55 pm --

Aight aight fine. The reason I think I should be unbanned is simple. I was dead on devoted to this game and supporting it for like 5 years of my life. When pba went down I went to their other games and supported them on there until pba came back. I was THE most active person on IRC chat every day. You can say I bot all you want but no bot actually chatted to all the people and kept this game going. When I was banned on PE chatroom the game literally died. Prior to that it was active from me trading all the time. So yeh. 5 years or so. I think that deserves an unban dontchu?
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Postby Bad News Tommo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 pm

Get real! like you will ever get unbanned.
You're too stubborn to give up but know that the outcome will never change.
Face it kid, your account is in permanent lockdown and will stay that way.
Admit it or not but you botted and the stain your pokemon have will never see the light of day.
good luck in your future endeavours.
Bad News Tommo
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Got the okay from Jazz to unban Glucht after he emailed him explaining the situation and Jazz is fully aware of the matter surrounding this case. Have the screenies to prove if anyone would like to see.

As for you glucht, do not mess up your chance because you know as well as I do this was your last and only life line so enjoy the chance, welcome back and behave please.
Last edited by theashman83 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We don't use real names
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   246 Seen

Return to Ban Appeals