Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

PMD UNBAN APPEAL

PMD UNBAN APPEAL

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:52 am

•Include your in-game name: Pokemonmasterdestroyer , alongside other accounts.
•Reason of your ban: Rude to staff member/botting
•How long you were banned : 2 years..ish
•Who you were banned by : Nexus
•Why you should be unbanned : I should be unbanned because I deserve to be here. This game needs my help , it is at its lowest. I've been with this game for over 4 years and I know I've messed up ALOT in the past but I give you my word that i'll turn it around and fix it all up. I admit , i've been childish , but fudge all that. I'm more mature now , I've come back a changed man. Give me one last chance and god knows that I won't mess this up.

Thanks for your time ,
PMD(Tee).
Current Global Rank: 2 Points: 4283.86
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
Check my trades shop viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23148
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Re: PMD UNBAN APPEAL

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:14 pm

pkemnmasterdestroyer wrote:•Include your in-game name: Pokemonmasterdestroyer , alongside other accounts.
•Reason of your ban: Rude to staff member/botting
•How long you were banned : 2 years..ish
•Who you were banned by : Nexus
•Why you should be unbanned : I should be unbanned because I deserve to be here. This game needs my help , it is at its lowest. I've been with this game for over 4 years and I know I've messed up ALOT in the past but I give you my word that i'll turn it around and fix it all up. I admit , i've been childish , but fudge all that. I'm more mature now , I've come back a changed man. Give me one last chance and god knows that I won't mess this up.

Thanks for your time ,
PMD(Tee).

You've come back reformed yet you won't admit to the main reason for your ban being you blatantly hacked the game (or solicited the services of a hacker) to get a void politoad. As well as hacking/looting a few other accounts. How do you expect me to believe you're actually a reformed/changed player when you think the reason for your ban was another persons "jealousy" and not that you blatantly got a pokemon there is legitimately only 1 of in the entire game and we all know it wasn't yours. I'll be anticipating your response. I'll let Termes weigh in as well if he'd like.
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby Termes » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Wolf and I have been lenient with the unbans and I don't think in the history of PBA some of the unbans that have been taking place would have been allowed. In saying that, to my knowledge you broke rules and have been banned on numerous occasions which is one of my biggest concerns. A one off offender or someone with trivial or relatively non-harming rule breaking is a far easier fix. On top of that you do get complaints about you being rude. We just want this place to be civil and a place to have fun. And to be quite honest I never buy into the reformed mumbo jumbo, I don't think a leopard can change its spots. I don't think one could change that drastically in a year or two but it's beside the point I suppose. It's fine if you don't get along with everybody but just be respectful. I feel like you've sort of waited long enough but I don't want you back here thinking you're invincible. I have no clue what you were thinking about when you slipped that Politoed into your account, that was pretty audacious of you. That's just my quick two cents but I guess Ash would be best to talk to about your ban(s). I'll also need a good talking with Wolf. One of us will post back soon I suppose.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   551 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:24 pm

Well.... I guess that settles that then easier than I expected. :)
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Postby Bad News Tommo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Bad News Tommo
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Alright, after deliberating with my superiors as well as Termes we have decided to give you ONE MORE CHANCE. You and I have already spoken privately and I know you know this is literally your last shot... Contingent on your return was you returned the dark slowking and void politoad (which you already did and I destroyed) so do not make us regret this decision man...
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Return to Ban Appeals