Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Ban Appeal - italianoo

Ban Appeal - italianoo

Postby Exultant » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Nick : italianoo
Reason of ban : buying unob with real money
How long you were banned : about 2 weeks

Why you should be unbanned : Hi, first off I’d like to apologize to W0LF3M4N for insulting your intelligence and trying to cover up the lie although I was blatantly caught. I know it was a stupid thing to do. I know it’s only been about two weeks of my ban, but here’s why I should be unbanned - I’ve learned from my lesson. To be completely honest, up til the time of my ban I’ve never read any of the rules. Now, I am completely aware of every rule associated with PBA and you have my word 100% that no rule will ever be broken by myself again. As I complied with your wishes, I haven’t started or continued with any negativity or arguments in game chat or on mibbit. And it will stay that way if I get unbanned as well. I am giving you my word that I have learned my lesson and certainly would never go back to my old ways. We need more active players like myself on PBA, as we all know. I will continue to help contribute to PBA, with my donations and putting my two sense into what can be done to help bring back PBA to life. W0LF3M4N I know you said it will most likely be around Christmas time, but I am asking.. man to man, as I have learned from my lesson, to let me get back to having this nostalgic feeling of playing PBA again on my main account. I will respect whatever decision you decide to go with, however, I would greatly advise you you lean on unbanning my italianoo account. Take the void Xmas/cascoon set. I know I don’t deserve it cause I’ve obtained it illegally. All I want is to be able to be a part of PBA community again on my main account. Thank you for your time, and think about it.

Thank you, italianoo
Exultant
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   64 Seen

Re: Ban Appeal - italianoo

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Exultant wrote:Nick : italianoo
Reason of ban : buying unob with real money
How long you were banned : about 2 weeks

Why you should be unbanned : Hi, first off I’d like to apologize to W0LF3M4N for insulting your intelligence and trying to cover up the lie although I was blatantly caught. I know it was a stupid thing to do. I know it’s only been about two weeks of my ban, but here’s why I should be unbanned - I’ve learned from my lesson. To be completely honest, up til the time of my ban I’ve never read any of the rules. Now, I am completely aware of every rule associated with PBA and you have my word 100% that no rule will ever be broken by myself again. As I complied with your wishes, I haven’t started or continued with any negativity or arguments in game chat or on mibbit. And it will stay that way if I get unbanned as well. I am giving you my word that I have learned my lesson and certainly would never go back to my old ways. We need more active players like myself on PBA, as we all know. I will continue to help contribute to PBA, with my donations and putting my two sense into what can be done to help bring back PBA to life. W0LF3M4N I know you said it will most likely be around Christmas time, but I am asking.. man to man, as I have learned from my lesson, to let me get back to having this nostalgic feeling of playing PBA again on my main account. I will respect whatever decision you decide to go with, however, I would greatly advise you you lean on unbanning my italianoo account. Take the void Xmas/cascoon set. I know I don’t deserve it cause I’ve obtained it illegally. All I want is to be able to be a part of PBA community again on my main account. Thank you for your time, and think about it.

Thank you, italianoo

Hey, first off I'd like to thank you for actually taking the time to post a genuine appeal. 95% of the time people post up like 2-3 sentences thinking I should just give them a 2nd chance and that's it.

That being said, I'm not going to lie when you posted on my wall I knew what it was going to be on the forum and I immediately thought I was going to have to decline it given the timeline I gave you from the beginning. BUT, after reading this I do believe you have learned your lesson and as you know Termes and myself are all about second chances and this wasn't THAT serious of a rule violation as I've never been a massive fan of this rule at other games but I understand why it exists (to prevent scamming and to prevent people from profiting off someone else's creation). So, with that being said I will unban your account in 3 days. The reason I will do it in 3 days is that'll be exactly 2 weeks from your ban. Hope that is alright with you but it's a yes from me and contingent on your return I will take those pokes from you!

Thank you again,

Alex
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby Exultant » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:20 pm

Wolf,

Thank you for the understanding of my sincere ness, idk if that’s a word or not lol but.. I really want to say thank you for shortening the ban by about 2 weeks. As you can tell, I’ve learned my lesson and you have my word 100% that I will not put you in the position to have to ban me again. I’m appreciative of your decisions brother, thank you!!!!!!!!
Exultant
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   64 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Exultant wrote:Wolf,

Thank you for the understanding of my sincere ness, idk if that’s a word or not lol but.. I really want to say thank you for shortening the ban by about 2 weeks. As you can tell, I’ve learned my lesson and you have my word 100% that I will not put you in the position to have to ban me again. I’m appreciative of your decisions brother, thank you!!!!!!!!

You're welcome my man. I'll unban you first thing when I wake up on Saturday don't let me down :/ ;)
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Return to Ban Appeals