Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Ban appeal [PBA] nose_que_poner

Ban appeal [PBA] nose_que_poner

Postby Steven__masnaix » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:53 pm

•Include your in-game name: Steven__masnaix, nose_que_poner, vulpixchupala, u__campeon and other accounts banned by ip
•Reason of your ban: i broke the first rule of pba ( 1. If you find an exploitable bug or glitch, report it to a mod or admin. )
•How long you were banned: like 4 years ago
•Why you should be unbanned: Well i know that i broke the rule, i admit it, i caught a lot of pokemons that shouldnt be caught during the glitch and i'm very sorry about it, i understand why i got banned on vulpixchupala and u__campeon ( the accounts that i used to catch the pokemons), i didnt release or gave them to a mod because i didnt think i was going to be banned so i continued playing with them (selling and trading them) but then like 1 year after the glitch day i got banned on vulpixchupala and u__campeon, so i understood then my mistake so i sent a message to sharks12 telling him that i had more glicthed pokemons on my other accounts and i was trasfering them to mew_masnaix so they could be deleted or only mew_masnaix could be banned ( i can show the screenshot of my message to him) ... i was trying to help to remove them but i know i already had made a profit from them so i guess that's why i got all my accounts banned.
I feel like i have learnt my leason, i wont break the rules again, it has been so long since i got banned and i really miss this game and i would like to play again so i hope you understand that i just want to get back and play.
Steven__masnaix
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   431 Seen

You have encountered a wild Nidoking!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Re: Ban appeal [PBA] nose_que_poner

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Steven__masnaix wrote:•Include your in-game name: Steven__masnaix, nose_que_poner, vulpixchupala, u__campeon and other accounts banned by ip
•Reason of your ban: i broke the first rule of pba ( 1. If you find an exploitable bug or glitch, report it to a mod or admin. )
•Why you should be unbanned: Well i know that i broke the rule, i admit it, i caught a lot of pokemons that shouldnt be caught during the glitch and i'm very sorry about it, i understand why i got banned on vulpixchupala and u__campeon ( the accounts that i used to catch the pokemons), i didnt release or gave them to a mod because i didnt think i was going to be banned so i continued playing with them (selling and trading them) but then like 1 year after the glitch day i got banned on vulpixchupala and u__campeon, so i understood then my mistake so i sent a message to sharks12 telling him that i had more glicthed pokemons on my other accounts and i was trasfering them to mew_masnaix so they could be deleted or only mew_masnaix could be banned ( i can show the screenshot of my message to him) ... i was trying to help to remove them but i know i already had made a profit from them so i guess that's why i got all my accounts banned.
I feel like i have learnt my leason, i wont break the rules again, it has been so long since i got banned and i really miss this game and i would like to play again so i hope you understand that i just want to get back and play.

First off, I want to say Steve you know I obviously like you. But, I don't play favorites here when it comes to unbanning. Yes, we have been giving second chances and yes you were banned for exploiting that bug/glitch (EXTREMELY HEAVILY) may I add but there are 2 main reasons why I won't unban any of your accounts and I hope you understand. The first reason is you are blacklisted from the game by the developers (people of higher authority than me). The second reason is because you are blacklisted by the developers and you, termes and I both know that it isn't from exploiting a bug/glitch... It's from you, sumac, giloner and others hacking/looting inactive accounts and selling old ID unobs for real life cash and thinking you'd get away with it. And the fact that you and I both know that me and termes and a lot of other people know that and you still won't even add that to your appeal shows me that you first off aren't actually remorseful and sorry for what you really did. So again, I'm sorry I like you Steve but you can consider this a denied appeal from me.
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Re: Ban appeal [PBA] nose_que_poner

Postby Steven__masnaix » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:17 am

W0LF3M4N_trainer wrote:
Steven__masnaix wrote:•Include your in-game name: Steven__masnaix, nose_que_poner, vulpixchupala, u__campeon and other accounts banned by ip

First off, I want to say Steve you know I obviously like you. But, I don't play favorites here when it comes to unbanning. Yes, we have been giving second chances and yes you were banned for exploiting that bug/glitch (EXTREMELY HEAVILY) may I add but there are 2 main reasons why I won't unban any of your accounts and I hope you understand. The first reason is you are blacklisted from the game by the developers (people of higher authority than me). The second reason is because you are blacklisted by the developers and you, termes and I both know that it isn't from exploiting a bug/glitch... It's from you, sumac, giloner and others hacking/looting inactive accounts and selling old ID unobs for real life cash and thinking you'd get away with it. And the fact that you and I both know that me and termes and a lot of other people know that and you still won't even add that to your appeal shows me that you first off aren't actually remorseful and sorry for what you really did. So again, I'm sorry I like you Steve but you can consider this a denied appeal from me.

Okay yeah i understand, i didn't add anything about that because when i got banned i got told that it was because of the glitch, i dont think someone told me "you were banned because of looting" 4 years ago and i'm not sure if the game shows that message now, i havent tried to login.
and yeah i have talked with termes about the looting pokemons, i'm sorry about all, i know i made a lot of pokemoney selling some of them and i would love to say 'if it helps i'm ready to release/remove all the pokemons that you moderators want' but to be honest i dont remember which ones were the looting and like i said before i sold some of them (and i know it wouldnt help).
Thank you for replying anyway
Steven__masnaix
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   431 Seen

Return to Ban Appeals