Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Ban appeal

Ban appeal

Postby Exultant » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:06 pm

In game user - italianoo
Reason of ban - suspicion of hacking

First of all I’d like to take the time to apologize for the arguments that I’ve caused and continued to lead on in the in game chat.. i let some players get the best of me and I acted out irresponsibly and shouldn’t have.. for that I apologize. That’s not the reason I’m posting this ban appeal however. I was recently banned about a week ago for “suspicion of hacking” an account by the user of ‘banchi’. Banchi was an old friend of mine that I used to with back when pba was crater.. I reached out to him on Facebook about a month ago informing him about the Christmas event that was going on because I wanted to get more players involved in the event. Instead of him being interested in signing up for the event he insisted on giving me his account because he doesn’t play anymore and most likely never will. I never hacked anybody’s account.. like I said, I apologize for all the in game chat arguments I’ve caused and lead on but this ban for suspicion of hacking is a mistake and misunderstanding.
Exultant
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   67 Seen

Re: Ban appeal

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Ok so first and foremost I'm going to say I'm linking a imgur below of the owner of the account banchi messaging me on the pba facebook page saying he did in fact give the account away... Whether this is true or not idk but I mean guess there is no proof to dispute the fact... I want to ask you this though because there have been a lot of problems surrounding you recently (as you eluded to in your opening statement) how can you assure us that you are not going to continue to cause problems in game whether that be with arguments or situations like this??? It's a yes from me if you can answer that question for me but I'll also have the others weigh in obviously and I do not want to see any problems from you again if your account is reinstated I stuck my neck out for you last time and look how it turned out lol...

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/4Y8Ed

Yes I blacked things out that was purely to protect any of the messages from other people sent to me on that page, banchi's name as well as any names online... I have verified this is the correct person as I read up in the convo he had whoever admin the page before reset banchi password back in 2012 and 2013 but I did not link those pics due to personal/account information was given in order for him to get his account password reset.
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby Exultant » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:14 pm

I appreciate the reply back wolf.. well as for me not causing anymore trouble or doing anything that could get me banned again? Ill be completely honest.. it’s hard for me to sit here and say that it’ll never happen again, cause that’s what I said last time and here we are? But in my favor, this was a mistake and misunderstanding. I didn’t hack anybody and the proof shows it. I’ve had a few arguments in chat but as for me doing something that will get me banned, I’ve stayed clear of since my last ban. This game gives me a good nostalgic feeling every time I play and would like to continue to do so. If I get unbanned you have my word that you will not see another ban appeal being posted from me. With that being said, I appreciate your reply wolf and look forward to being unbanned soon.
Exultant
Trainers

Postby Termes » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:46 pm

Italianoo, can you pm me or wolf the facebook message to prove what you're claiming happened is in fact what happened. From the time you contacted him informing him about the Christmas event to the point he decides to give you the account, and show us that he simply gave it without mutual gain. I've had people give me stuff or offer to give me their stuff but I've had or heard of people selling off their account too. All I'm saying is that since you messaged him you should have chat history to back up your word.

Irrespective, account sharing is not allowed. So you broke a rule whether you hacked or not.

And as for the other event on chat, you did well there considering what was being thrown at you. Next time take it up in a chat and talk as you please but there's no reason to do it publicly.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   551 Seen

Postby Exultant » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Honestly, I don’t have the messages anymore. I don’t keep any of my messages to be honest. If I thought keeping the messages would’ve helped in this case I would’ve! I thought banchi himself giving you his word that he gave it to me and in fact didn’t hack it, would be enough..
Exultant
Trainers

You have encountered a wild Meditite!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby Termes » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Well in my experience I've never deleted a facebook message history so I can't really resonate with your claim. Don't know why you would delete a message history with your "old friend" or as Banchi is claiming you as being one of his "good friends".

Anyway, where's his side of the chat history? If it's deleted too well that'd just be too much of a coincidence.

Funnily enough I knew Banchi well and don't recall you two being that close, could be wrong though. Who knows who to believe anymore but to top it all off you aren't even friends in-game at all. Yikes!

Well I'm getting suspicious here. I really really don't want you banned but what can I say after you're putting on this circus and not to mention we let you off the hook so recently.

Give me evidence backing up your claim because everything so far does not match your depiction of the events that took place. Otherwise you ought to stay banned because clearly you didn't learn your lesson.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby Exultant » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Well because you haven’t deleted messages doesn’t mean nobody else deletes theirs.. on behalf of banchi, idk if he deleted them or not but I’ll talk to him. I mean I don’t see why you need more proof considering you have the proof in the above messages. I’m banned now because of SUSPICION. I’m not banned because of something that is blatantly obvious. I didn’t know people can get banned for something being “too much of a coincidence”. How does what I’m saying not depict the events of what happen? Lol.. everything is in the screenshots. He admitted to GIVING me the account. TWICE. Now that I don’t have “chat history” it’s too much of a coincidence and I’m staying banned? Lol sounds fair.. do what you want, I’m off this.
Exultant
Trainers

Postby Termes » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 am

Look, onus is on you to prove you all you did was have the account gifted, rather than say sold or hacked. Mind you like I said that is still an offence to be in an account that isn't yours or that you are sharing so that is definitely ban worthy. Your ban was placed after we suspected you of hacking because you were IP affiliated on another account that belonged to someone else where you traded a tonne of things over to your account. Given that Banchi is admitting he gave it and we can move past the whole hacking accusation, show us that he did it without compensation in any way.

As for the screenshots, everyone has their agenda to push I could type or claim anything to fit my motive it still doesn't make it the truth. I don't doubt that you could have been simply given the account which is the best case scenario for you but until you can prove it then I don't have reason to believe you.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby Exultant » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:17 am

I mean I already did prove it though.. did I not? Banchi doesn’t even play.. he’s not even an active player. Or somewhat active player for that matter. Why would he lie and say he gave it to me for his benefit if there is NO benefit? I spoke to him and he said he deleted the messages too.. of course, what a “coincidence” right? I already proved my innnocence. And banchi himself spoke up and said it HIMSELF. Why am I having to show a whole conversation that isn’t even existent now? I’m gonna be criticized now because I deleted a message? I delete all my messages, it’s an OCD thing lol.... anyways, I don’t think I should need to show EXTRA proof to prove to YOU after I ALREADY cleared my innocence. Keep me banned do whatever you wanna do, I think it’s unfair though. Sure i did something illegal by “sharing an account” but it’s not considered sharing if it’s ONLY ME on it. I was GIVEN it. Just like you and hundreds of other players were GIVEN things.
Exultant
Trainers

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:31 pm

Alright, so it's been a little over 2 months and after deliberating with Termes we're going to lift this ban... This is the last time as you, myself and Termes have all talked... We are trying to rebuild this game and to do that we need active players. We need players that are active but not actively seeking to break rules I do not want another problem from you because we both know I'm gonna catch some slack for this 100% but I will say wasn't all just me xD anyway welcome back.
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby Termes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 am

Well I'll just add this for any current and future reference. After the first few bans Italiano kept fleeing off undercover under new IP's after buying off accounts from other users. After being blocked, this time I actually got a word with him about everything he did and so-called agreed to get him to stop after he actually admitted things. It may seem counter-intuitive but to actually try and get you to stop Italiano we just thought maybe the best way is to let you operate on your main account. Honestly, if there was someone who didn't deserve to be unbanned it would be you but you're in control now. The only person you'll let down is yourself if you get banned again. If you try another round I and Wolf will ban you on all and every account we find you on.

Welcome back but behave mate.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Return to Ban Appeals