Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

BAN APPEAL IP/ACCOUNT

BAN APPEAL IP/ACCOUNT

Postby Azaurax » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:50 am

IGN- Azaurax
Reason of ban- insulting/swearing/arguing/harassment in game chat

Id like to apologise to not only the player it was directed at but also to every player that witnessed it, my behavior was disgusting, my language and abuse i said was foul and i crossed the line in every way shape and form and im embarrassed about it, no one should ever have that directed at them or even witness that. I promise to all i will never behave that poorly ever again and i wont even minor argue which i have in the past aswell, i want to redeem myself i just want to play this game and have fun i just ask for one more chance to play this game and have fun again.
Azaurax
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   15 Seen

Re: BAN APPEAL IP/ACCOUNT

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:28 pm

Azaurax wrote:IGN- Azaurax
Reason of ban- insulting/swearing/arguing/harassment in game chat

Id like to apologise to not only the player it was directed at but also to every player that witnessed it, my behavior was disgusting, my language and abuse i said was foul and i crossed the line in every way shape and form and im embarrassed about it, no one should ever have that directed at them or even witness that. I promise to all i will never behave that poorly ever again and i wont even minor argue which i have in the past aswell, i want to redeem myself i just want to play this game and have fun i just ask for one more chance to play this game and have fun again.

Hey man glad to see you want to come back and actually took the time to think about the ban rather than posting an appeal up in like 12 hours... We talked about it the next day it was truly disappointing but I'm not going to get into that because it seems you already know. I just want you to realize that arguments do effect others sometimes when they see that kind of stuff especially that harshly. I am willing to vote yes on an unban of the account but make sure no arguments happen no matter how small because I don't want repeat behavior in a month...
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby Azaurax » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:24 pm

thanks for reading, but yeah if i am given the this chance and it happens again (which it wont) i wont even ask for another chance my fate will be sealed for good, im giving my word on no more arguments no more anything negative towards others or the game
Azaurax
Trainers

Postby Termes » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Hey AZ! You're a cool guy you can just be a bit loose and careless here and there. But I actually like it! At least you speak your mind. Just don't do it on like an offensive, threatening or personal level. Like we've said before take it to a chat if you have something to say to someone that doesn't need to be heard by all. For me, I think the ban is more than ready to be lifted for the account but I guess Tommo still needs to unban you himself for the chat!
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   551 Seen

Postby Azaurax » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Cheers termes appreciate it but yeah ive learnt my lesson for sure
Azaurax
Trainers

Postby Bad News Tommo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Your account will be unbanned but yes thin ice. I don't care about arguments as long as they're civil, constructive and don't break rules, yours... kinda didn't to say it mildly.
Bad News Tommo
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Postby Azaurax » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:39 am

yeah i know mine was disgusting , thanks tommo
Azaurax
Trainers

Return to Ban Appeals