Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Pokemon Elites - Removing level cap

All announcements relating to http://www.PokemonBattleArena.net

Re: Pokemon Elites - Removing level cap

Postby Zephyr » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:27 pm

It's a pokemon game like PBA. You just register there and your a Pokemon Elite :P

Image---> Creditz to Last.

Image--> Click to download KVIrc client
TIP

Zephyr
The Amazing Shiny Deoxys Trainer

Forum Pokedex:   244 Seen

Postby Raygunoskay » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Make it extremely hard to level up so very few people will have extremely strong pokemon.

Or make it extremely easy to level up so lots of people will have extremely strong pokemon.

Personally, I'd prefer if you made it extremely harder.
Also, to those who say it'd be extremely unfair to fight Pokemon that are high level, are forgetting that YOU can train your Pokemon to a higher level as well.
Regardless, it's not like Trainer Vs. Trainer is THAT big so I don't think it'd be that big of a change in terms of the game in general.
If anything it'd promote people to play after they've collected all Pokemon they've wanted to collect and just want to turn those special Pokemon into "beasts".

My 2 cents.
Raygunoskay
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Postby Dewgo » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Yeah I agree w/ everyone else, if there is no limit, make it a lor harder to level
Credits to Nacon for awesome banner.
Credits to darkdragonghost for Origin Metagross.

~Please Help My Eggs & Pokes!~
Dewgo
Active Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   34 Seen

Postby Sharks » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:27 am

Training will be hard. And we're changing it in PE and not PBA, so people like Skere won't get instant level ups. If you work hard, you get a stronger pokemon.
Sharks
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   465 Seen

Postby Ralph214 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 am

Sharks wrote:Training will be hard. And we're changing it in PE and not PBA, so people like Skere won't get instant level ups. If you work hard, you get a stronger pokemon.

Yup, exactly what I was hoping for. There should be some reason for calling the game as ELITES and that is having unmatched levels for the strongest pokemon :P
Image credits to Last :rofl:

Daily Unique Visitors to pokemonbattlearena.net :(

Ralph214
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   527 Seen

Postby xzash » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:33 am

it should be harder for pokemon to gain exp at higher level
and no lvl limits plz :P
"Even if our body far away separated
our heart will always close to one another"

~ surfing pika ~
made by me :)
xzash
Trainers

You have encountered a wild gochiruzeru!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby X-Gen-|.DestinyPT » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:01 pm

the limit shoud be 1000 its 100x10 so its quite a chance, and the levels should chance proporcionaly like it is on the other levels...
so a pokemon is lv 1000 it soulbe have like 2.138.500.000 ex points in total, that is like skere shiny deoxys... so its will be much dificult to achieve lv1000
Proud to be Portuguese. »» Tenho Orgulho em ser Português ««

thanks a lot Jasper for this Sign ;)
X-Gen-|.DestinyPT
Active Forum Member

Postby Spyro1999 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Sharks how about level 500's in Pba right now? And in maybe another two (2) more years it'll be 100.. :D
Spyro1999
The Silence Has Spoken Finally!

Forum Pokedex:   216 Seen

Postby bph160brad_1 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:39 am

i think its a great idear but i think every year you have a pokemon it can pass 50 levels over 100 to stop people havenig level 1000 pokemon. and to get 10 level s over 100 you shuld have to get 5 mill exp
http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/membe ... ?U=3136783
this is my main accont called bph160brad_ my other1 is called bph160brad but it was banned for no reason

LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT LIFE IS TO SHORT to waist
bph160brad_1
Trainers

Postby Spyro1999 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:39 am

Raygunoskay wrote:Make it extremely hard to level up so very few people will have extremely strong pokemon.

Or make it extremely easy to level up so lots of people will have extremely strong pokemon.

Personally, I'd prefer if you made it extremely harder.
Also, to those who say it'd be extremely unfair to fight Pokemon that are high level, are forgetting that YOU can train your Pokemon to a higher level as well.
Regardless, it's not like Trainer Vs. Trainer is THAT big so I don't think it'd be that big of a change in terms of the game in general.
If anything it'd promote people to play after they've collected all Pokemon they've wanted to collect and just want to turn those special Pokemon into "beasts".

My 2 cents.

I prefer to keep it like it is. On PBA you just level up normally.
Spyro1999
The Silence Has Spoken Finally!

Forum Pokedex:   216 Seen

Postby Pok3rmon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 am

Since there is no donating for Elites at the time being, I suggest something like an EXP Double that people can donate Real $$ to get them. If would be even better that it can be traded.. It enables people to get Double EXP for a time, for example an hour.

I do believe that donating is a must to keep a game alive. Hopefully it works? Sorry I didn't know where to post this. Thought this thread might be relevant. :)
Credits to Masterash12 for The Awesome Banner

Credits To Meow For The Golden Chimchar :)
Pok3rmon
Elite Officers

Forum Pokedex:   3 Seen

Postby aveilthe » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 pm

hirok wrote:I think u shouldnt let pokemon to be more than lv 100 since pokemon arent supposed to be ore than lv 100 and its gonna be really hard to lv them up.

I actually agree with Hirok, I think Pokemon ought to stay traditional and keep the maximum 100 level, just like the games. Experience ought to be what makes pokemon stronger.
aveilthe
Trainers

Postby DarkAizen » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:43 am

Hmm sharks, i dont think the idea is gonna work , no1 would like to train a pokemon's lvl wheras he would love to increase the Xperience , so why not be the same? If you want some changes you can bring in new pokemon's or some new types of pokemons
Credits to Terrah for the Avatar and Banner.
DarkAizen
Lord of the Storms

Forum Pokedex:   333 Seen

Postby Uber_Fuller » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Ralph214 wrote:This is great but increase the exp needed to level up by a really high rate :P For example, make it another 1mil exp to level up from 100 to 110, and another 2mil exp to level up from 110 to 120. this will prevent having lv1000000000 pokemon everywhere as Sakaa said. :D If leveling will be this hard, then I see no use for a level gap. Those who reach level 500 and above must work extremely hard and earn it.This is great but increase the exp needed to level up by a really high rate :P For example, make it another 1mil exp to level up from 100 to 110, and another 2mil exp to level up from 110 to 120. this will prevent having lv1000000000 pokemon everywhere as Sakaa said. :D If leveling will be this hard, then I see no use for a level gap. Those who reach level 500 and above must work extremely hard and earn it.

i agree, they should go up like this
but what are we going to do with pokes that already have a lot of exp ,,,, like my shiny sharpedo has 21 mil exp right now ,,, would they just magically go up like 50 levels :P

also they pokes should maybe just gains levels and hp ,,,, but not like strength maybe?

PBA(e) Milestones

First Shiny Pokemon [x] , Shiny Carvanha , October 12, 2010
First Rainbow Ponyta [x] , October 15, 2010
10 Million EXP [x] , Shiny Sharpedo , October 17, 2010 @ 8:45 AM Central Time
25 Million EXP [x] , Shiny Sharpedo , October 29, 2010 @ 3:44 PM Central Time
Level 300 [x] , Shiny Sharpedo , October 29, 2010 @ 4:08 PM Central Time
Uber_Fuller
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   6 Seen

Postby rartic1 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:01 pm

If your gonna remove the level cap on PBA then imo that would be pointless and it would ruin the game,
but if your talking about removing the cap on a different site or w.e like PE i think then i have no idea what it is
and don't care, just tryn'a say if it's got anything to do with pokemon in PBA reaching above lvl 100+ then it would be a fail
Rar's Legacy Lives On.....
Shiny Giratina EXP: 10999534
http://rartic4.mybrute.com/
rartic1
Active Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   54 Seen

PreviousNext

Return to PBA Announcements